It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar Trip To Burkina Faso Triggers Slaughter Of Christians | 14 Dead In Recent Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

On Ilhan Omar’s alleged birthday she filed for divorce while visiting Burkina Faso in Africa. During the Christian massacre this Sunday, a Muslim resident of the bordertown where the deadly attack happened referred to Omar’s recent visit while justifying the slaughter. Her Africa hopping trip was filled with anti-Christian rhetoric and secret meetings with Qatar, which ended at Barack Hussein Obama’s true birthplace: Morocco

Secret meetings?

Well that's interesting.

Especially after the recent news about her Qatari connections.

This is where it really gets interesting.

travel.state.gov...

The court filings indicate that she signed the divorce petition while in the west African nation of Burkina Faso, where she was on an unannounced trip.

Star Tribune

I'm finding it difficult to reconcile her traveling to a place that's CLEARLY not a tourist destination.

What say YOU ?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Sounds like she was promoting peace to me. Peace ✌ Love 💘 Unity 👊

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'm going to have to try to pull this apart. You're citing articles from August while referencing things that happened last week. Meanwhile you're using less than reliable sources.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Are you saying the state department website is unreliable?

As for loomered it's as good as any other.

As far as the Star Tribune ignore it.

Still doesn't change anything.
edit on 2-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This sounds more like a game of six degrees of Omar.

You'd think she was the President with the amount of time people spend talking about her. She is just one of more than 400+ as far as politics goes. Why give her words so much weight? I don't.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Morocco?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

She went on a trip to Qatar... is there an official investigation into Omar "and other western politicians being paid Qatari spies" testimony that came out in FL court?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

She went on a trip to Qatar... is there an official investigation into Omar "and other western politicians being paid Qatari spies" testimony that came out in FL court?

Yep!

Those sources may be a little late to the party.

But they are filled with free beer.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'm saying that your State Department notice is from November 26. Meanwhile, Omar signed her petition for divorce, while in Burkina Faso, on October 4th. The massacre that left 14 dead in Burkina Faso occurred today. Then there's the fact that her more publicized visit to Africa occurred in August.

It seems like you're trying to connect a lot of dots that are on completely different pages.
edit on 12/2/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/2/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Morocco?

LOL! My first questions, was, "WHAT?" too. From another source...

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a press conference this morning, President Barack Obama admitted that he was, in fact, born in Morocco.

“It’s half-way between Kenya and the US,” Mr. Obama explained, “so in the spirit of bipartisan compromise I’m going to admit that I was born in Morocco. I haven’t seen the long-form birth certificate either and I don’t remember my birth, so who knows? There’s probably some truth in both sides. I hope by extending this olive branch to my opponents that we can lay this matter to rest.”

www.huffpost.com...

edit on 2-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So you really think Burkina Faso became a no go zone in just two weeks?

That dot connects ALL the way back to may,2019

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I remember someone in Congress specifically asked that she be investigated for immigration fraud, but I don't remember who it was. Hopefully, they'll keep expanding that investigation.

edit on 2-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is being investigated for a lot of things. But American citizens elected her to office, so what she did would have to be pretty serious, for punishment to occur.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Kidnapping and hostage taking is a threat throughout the country. On May 10, 2019 a hostage rescue operation freed four international hostages that had been kidnapped in Burkina Faso and in neighboring Benin.

travel.state.gov...

Why is a Us congressman traveling to a place like that?

www.garda.com...
edit on 2-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Deetermined

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is being investigated for a lot of things. But American citizens elected her to office, so what she did would have to be pretty serious, for punishment to occur.

I would consider immigration fraud pretty serious, and it certainly reinforces Trump's complaint and ban on immigration from places like Somalia where little documentation, if any, is being presented to be able to verify claims on immigration applications.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Why is a Us congressman traveling to a place like that?

I forgot.

To get 'divorced' even though that piece of paper called a marriage license certainly wasn't stopping Omar from getting around.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Omar is the highest profile (only?) African born Congressperson and the US is trying to better relations with Burkina Faso.

I mean the commander of Africom made his first trip to Burkina Faso just a few weeks before Omar's visit in an attempt to strengthen ties between us and them.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I don't give a eff who she thinks she is.

Terrorist safe havens,and known kidnapping hotspots.

Never make my places to visit list.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It seems like you're trying to connect a lot of dots that are on completely different pages.

The dots are summed up in one sentence from one of the originally linked articles...

a Muslim resident of the border town where the deadly attack happened referred to Omar’s recent visit while justifying the slaughter.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

A series of attacks in Ouagadougou in 2016, 2017, and 2018 by Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb and its affiliates was particularly deadly, garnering international attention.

en.wikipedia.org...

Qatar maintains close military ties with the United States.At the same time, the United States has criticized Qatar for its purported ties to terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda and Hamas.

Except people like Omar in the United States

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join