It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco trying to recall their governor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Surprise, surprise San Francisco doesn't like the fact that the homeless population is growing rapidly. Some say it is up 30% from just last year.
Now they need a fall guy.

I don't know what is more hilarious. The fact that they expected a different outcome from Democratic leadership, or the Doctor speaking on the video.
This guy admits he was both homeless, and came to America ILLEGALLY, but now he is a fancy doctor he doesn't like the exact kind of thing he WAS!
What?!!! The other hilarious thing is that they think they can just vote another Democrat in and that will change things. No, it won't.
Hope Seattle, Austin and some other places are watching, this is their near future!

www.yahoo.com...

U.S.
San Francisco’s homeless crisis surges, residents push to recall California Governor Newsom
Former California congressional candidate James Veltmeyer filed a recall petition against Governor Gavin Newsom.

Edit to add:
I listened and to the video a few times, it appears the doctor said he came here "illegally" listen at 1:20
I noticed that some articles are saying he came here "legally" now. Not sure which is really true, but just wanted to put it out there, and
didn't want to say he did it illegally if he didn't, but it sure sounds like he said illegally, listen for yourself.

edit on 2-12-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Wasn't the Pelosi Relative Gavin, the former Mayor of San Fran?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

That's rich, but totally expected...this is similar to the liberal voters that move to other states because of taxes they themselves voted for...then do the exact same thing to the state they move too...

insanity?
edit on 2-12-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

That's rich, but totally expected...this is similar to the liberal voters that move to other states because of taxes they themselves voted for...then do the exact same thing to the state they move too...

insanity?

The question is; are they waking up, or is this just an attempt to pass the buck?
At some point somebody, anybody there is going to have to realize what they are doing isn't working.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

insanity?

Much truth to this situation. They leave due to high taxes but go to a state with less and try to re-create the situation they just abandoned.

Happening in my city. It was ideal for low taxes then all of a sudden liberals started moving in. They have since voted for every single tax increase. The increases have had no impact on the city budget other than making it more red.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
San Fran has a govenor?

Thats a new one.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I listened and to the video a few times, it appears the doctor said he came here "illegally" listen at 1:20

I should know. I came to America legally, waiting years to get a visa.
www.kusi.com...

This guy's efforts to remove Gavin Newsom are even less viable than Rep. Al Green's several attempt to impeach Trump with his own articles of impeachment.

He's just a bitter guy who lost his election bid for Congress, and is trying to stay relevant.

edit on 2-12-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
San Fran has a govenor? Thats a new one.

Literalists really think they've made a point, when all they have done is prove themselves pedantic and insufferable.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

San Fran has a govenor?

Thats a new one.

No it doesn't,

As I quoted "San Francisco’s homeless crisis surges, residents push to recall California Governor Newsom"

Sorry I didn't specify "California", I would assume most people would get that. guess not

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He's just a bitter guy who lost his election bid for Congress, and is trying to stay relevant.

Bitter guy or not, I have to believe there are other people that live there that must believe there is a better way.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I have to believe there are other people that live there that must believe there is a better way.

Of course, there are always unhappy people that want to "overturn an election result", and impeach/recall.

However, even in the Fox and Friends video you linked through your Yahoo links, the female hosts states that there have been over 2000 attempts to remove a sitting governor in California, and only once has it succeeded.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Dont forget witty and charming, and prone to sarcasm.

a reply to: schuyler

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They have a right to recall the Governor in CA.

San Francisco has a helluva homeless problem.

Fox News Channel opinion jockey’s love to inflame the base with crap about CA.

Does that sum it up?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Dont forget witty and charming, and prone to sarcasm.

I could see sarcasm, but there is no evidence of witty or charming. It also begs the question. It's not about you.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I was having lunch with my wife in Italy when this American couple overheard me speaking. He immediately came over and introduced himself, and within 30 seconds asked my opinion of the Tman.

My wife kicked me and I gave some bland answer, but he hated the Tman...had a house on the SF bay though. I asked him about the homeless mess and the outrageous house prices and how does he reconcile his libby thoughts with his right wing attitude. They left, mouths agape.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Jeezus man, that was part of the sarcasm. U see the emoticon???? Having a bad day or something?

a reply to: schuyler

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Of course, there are always unhappy people that want to "overturn an election result", and impeach/recall.

Yes, we've witnessed how people unable and unwilling to accept election losses gracefully behave.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I know right?

Republicans just can’t get over the fact they lost the House in 2018, huh?

Sad. Very sad.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

insanity?

The question is; are they waking up, or is this just an attempt to pass the buck?
At some point somebody, anybody there is going to have to realize what they are doing isn't working.

Sadly, no, they are not. Take Austin, Portland, heck the state of Virginia... their " idealism" forces their decisions again and again based on a disconnected relationship with reality.

They cant help legislating with feelings, because 1st person reality is all theyre capable relating with.

Its the byproduct of disassociation with natural order.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
For real. That Stacey Adams was a whiney PITA.

a reply to: Gryphon66

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join