It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Flips The Bird At Nadler's Judiciary Committee Hearing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I bet Schiff is Schiffing his pants after that.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

All the President has to do is just IGNORE Everything the Dems Make Up over this Impeachment Reality Show . Make the Courts have him Partisipate in them through a Court Order that will NEVER Happen .

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: 727Sky

Good for Trump's white house..

I do think once this blows over like the Russia Russia thingy there will be something else the NWO crowd dreams up for another smear campaign. So far they have done nothing but show their bias and stupidity IMO and converted many observant and thinking people to vote for Trump come 2020 just for spite..

Perhaps cutting military aid to a country actually at war with Russia is still part of the "Russia Russia thingy"?

Was the aid cut?

I'm pretty sure zielinski says he still got it and the was no quid pro joe. Did you see somewhere else that Ukraine didnt get their money? I would love to see a source for that.....

Do you know what the percentage of "military aid" the Ukraine gets from the U.S. compared to the rest of the world? I do. Hint, it's not even close to as little as 50%......

Get a clue before spreading liberal lies..

Lolz🤪

Trump gave the order to Mick Mulvaney (Acting White house Chief of Staff Incumbent) to suspend aid to Ukraine on July 18, 2019. The aid was suspended until September 12, 2019, as communicated by Trump, to Senator Rob Portman (R-Ohio) on that date.

Ukraine officials were unaware that the aid had been suspended until late August when they were informed of the suspension by letter sent through the Ukraine embassy in Washington.

On 2nd October, Oleksiy Semeniy, an aid for Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council commented to news services that "Yes, of course we were worried, because actually we didn’t find any plausible reason" (for the aid to be delayed).

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wait until Adam Schiff and Democrats find out that Ukraine started investigating the 2016 elections and the bidens three months before President Trump's July phone call.

That phone call was a trap that worked perfectly according to the president.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The u.s. is currently delaying Aid to Lebanon. Maybe that can be added to the impeachment articles?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: chr0naut

The u.s. is currently delaying Aid to Lebanon. Maybe that can be added to the impeachment articles?

Sure.

Military aid to Lebanon was resumed yesterday (the 2nd December in my time zone).

The White House has given no reason for either the suspension or resumption of the military aid to Lebanon. Seems that Trump does not communicate the reasons for his decisions particularly well.

State Department official, David Hale, (Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs) has already given testimony before the impeachment tribunal which made reference to the Lebanese aid suspension, too (Page 4 in his deposition):

Deposition of David Maclian Hale

They are no-doubt including the information.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am not going to get into a debate with anyone over this because I am watching to see how this all plays out.

BUT anyone on here calling out that Trump has been unfairly treated for the last 3 years due to the so called witch hunt

you seem to forget the Benghazi investigation, which lasted 3 YEARS and was TEN SEPERATE investigations, SIX of them controlled by republicans. did you hear Dems screaming outrage of the length of the investigation and that the republicans were running them.NO so shut the fu ck up about trump being treated unfairly. He will have his time in the senate when there is an ACTUAL TRIAL, They can call all the witnesses they want then. Stop being cry babies the dems are doing exactly what the republicans did. you all have short memories

I bet Trump won't sit down under oath though, as least Hillary did.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I wish they would stop whining and start governing. The Democrats pissed away the best chance they have ever had for bipartisan legislation. Trump makes deals. They could have worked with him and got # done.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Itiswhatitis1979

the house has passed plenty of bills they have been blocked in the senate By Moscow Mitch

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think Trump is guilty of abusing his power for his own personal gain.

How so?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I think Trump is guilty of abusing his power for his own personal gain. I hope they nail his arse.

Agreed. But like all his failed businesses...he'll sell us out for pennies on the $. He already has...the only thing he wants to "make Great again", is the "Trump" brand.

At any political cost...to the people...

How is he doing this?

Or are you just repeating words that sound good to you?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

Yes he is pretending. He keeps calling it phoney or fake when its real and happening.

That is not a plan.

Yep it's real and it's happening, phychosis and retardation.

It is happening

Tds I believe the disorder it's called.
edit on 3-12-2019 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Yup I liked everything about his testimony.

Sawslwell: “ so every note you take of a president you put in a safe “?

Lewandowski: “I don’t ..... it’s a big safe there’s lots of guns in it “ .

He made them look like fools. That’s the reason the so-called quid pro quo inquiry went to the intelligence community.
They didn’t want Nadler making the Democratic Party look like boobs .

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I think Trump is guilty of abusing his power for his own personal gain. I hope they nail his arse.
You too are a mind reader. I guess it is to be expected from those who support the communist coup takeover of our government snd thevsham impeachment proceedings.
What a disgrace.
edit on 3-12-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Speaking of Christmas.

I hope Santa brings everyone in Schiffs party a lump of coal.
Even that would be more than they deserve considering what they did to the coal industry Via Obama.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Good for Trump's white house..

I do think once this blows over like the Russia Russia thingy there will be something else the NWO crowd dreams up for another smear campaign. So far they have done nothing but show their bias and stupidity IMO and converted many observant and thinking people to vote for Trump come 2020 just for spite..

Oh, they are already planning their 2020 - 2024 impeachment strategy and brainstorming their 2024 - 2032 impeachment strategy for the next republican POTUS after Trump..

You can bank on it..!! lol

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Better than flipping the bird is to send in the Marines and arrest these Communist traitors. Would love to see them hang but that is just a pipe dream.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Is THIS the committee where the Congressman ate Colonel Sanders chicken out the bucket during the proceedings?

The House Judiciary Committee is nearly twice as large as the Intelligence committee, with 41 members—24 Democrats and 17 Republicans—set to offer questioning in sprawling free-for-all of a multiplicity of agendas.

In such a contest, the winning side is often the one that can yell the loudest, or—as the New York Times described the Republican game plan—merely the side that can “mire Democrats in a sloppy fight, making the hearings into such a confusing mishmash of competing information that even Republicans troubled by Mr. Trump’s actions see no upside in breaking with him.”
More at: slate.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So Trump is guilty for abusing his power for his personal gain based on what evidence? because he probably said something over the phone on the Biden's?

How is that abusing power?

Was it ok for the Obama admin to release millions of money and give back to the Iranians without congressional approval then? or better yet why are some Liberals defending the Biden's? there is no question the Biden's did gain more from the Ukrainian 2014 regime change, while the Ukrainian people gained nothing.

edit on 4-12-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Just like the lawyer said. If these were congressional appointed funds to a disaster relief zone in the US and the President told that state's Governor; "Hey, I'd love to give you your money but first I'd like a favor...please investigate my political rival in your region and then I'll release the money..." when lives were at stake. Is that okay to you?

You people don't' seem to realize there is a hot war going on in Ukraine. And Russia is, and always has been, our adversary and our allies have died because of his actions. Impeach.

edit on 4-12-2019 by dodgeball because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join