It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Flips The Bird At Nadler's Judiciary Committee Hearing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nadler might want to think things through .

Doug Collins could recall this guy .......

If so I can’t wait to watch .

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Except there is no grand jury. There is only
hearsay, and a bunch of cry babies who
expect special treatment because why?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah, when you depend on a certain hand to feed you you just dont want to go biting it. Ya know what I mean?
Like everyone who depends on trump they have to treat him with kid gloves. He is that delicate.
So yeah he says what he thinks trump wants to hear because if he doesn't hundreds of people could die. I dont blame him.
But I am also not fooled by it like you seem to be.

when you get actual evidence, not second hand joe told sally, let us know

Oh jeez thx, just when I thought I knew all the players in this charade, you go and throw another name in the hat. Who’s this Sally girl you speak of? LOL............

well bob told jim who texted mary who tweeted sam who told sally.....
this was all in the testimony.....

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

blows over like the russia russia thingy?

Oh my. wow

Well they can always fall back to Trump getting two scoops of ice cream and everyone else got one, but that is like their last ditch effort to remove him using the nuclear option.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Nadler might want to think things through .

Doug Collins could recall this guy .......

If so I can’t wait to watch .

Yeah that was classic, nothing like telling it like it is, the silence was deafening.

I like what he had to say here also.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sorry ...just write my post off as one from the lunatic fringe...and only a comment prob not worth picking apart.

We can move on...thnx, MS

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Good for Trump's white house..

I do think once this blows over like the Russia Russia thingy there will be something else the NWO crowd dreams up for another smear campaign. So far they have done nothing but show their bias and stupidity IMO and converted many observant and thinking people to vote for Trump come 2020 just for spite..

Perhaps cutting military aid to a country actually at war with Russia is still part of the "Russia Russia thingy"?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It looks like Trump and his advisors are not willing to participate in Wednesday’s House Judiciary Committee hearing.

Christmas ruined.

It's no surprise Trumps people don't want him up there.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Speaking of Christmas.

I hope Santa brings everyone in Schiffs party a lump of coal.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Republicans on the house intelligence committee have just released their findings.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

House Republicans delivered a point-by-point rebuttal Monday to Democrats’ impeachment efforts, claiming in their own report that the evidence collected in the inquiry to date does not support the accusations leveled against President Trump -- or rise to the level of removal from office.

“The evidence presented does not prove any of these Democrat allegations, and none of the Democrats’ witnesses testified to having evidence of bribery, extortion, or any high crime or misdemeanor,” Republicans said in a 123-page report, timed to be made public ahead of the majority Democrats’ impeachment report.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Speaking of Christmas.

I hope Santa brings everyone in Schiffs party a lump of coal.

“The fact that Republicans may be derelict in their duty does not relieve us of our obligation to uphold and defend the Constitution,” Schiff tweeted last week.

A semi truck full of COAL.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think Trump is guilty of abusing his power for his own personal gain. I hope they nail his arse.

How?

If you had a good example you would name it - not put out a general statement like this.

You are telling all sane people whether you know it or not - deep down I know they have nothing on Trump - but I hate him so I hope they frame him.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

I think Trump is guilty of abusing his power for his own personal gain. I hope they nail his arse.

How?

If you had a good example you would name it - not put out a general statement like this.

You are telling all sane people whether you know it or not - deep down I know they have nothing on Trump - but I hate him so I hope they frame him.

He didn't change his name before running. Normal people already understood Trump was putting his lifelong branding effort on the line when we elected him. What did the other guys put down...nothing of their own.

Yes, Trump will have personal gain if he does well as president. And personal loss if he does poorly.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: 727Sky

Good for Trump's white house..

I do think once this blows over like the Russia Russia thingy there will be something else the NWO crowd dreams up for another smear campaign. So far they have done nothing but show their bias and stupidity IMO and converted many observant and thinking people to vote for Trump come 2020 just for spite..

Perhaps cutting military aid to a country actually at war with Russia is still part of the "Russia Russia thingy"?

Was the aid cut?

I'm pretty sure zielinski says he still got it and the was no quid pro joe. Did you see somewhere else that Ukraine didnt get their money? I would love to see a source for that.....

Do you know what the percentage of "military aid" the Ukraine gets from the U.S. compared to the rest of the world? I do. Hint, it's not even close to as little as 50%......

Get a clue before spreading liberal lies..

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You mean like how the leadership of the Democratic party has abused their positions of power for that past 3 years or so for their political gain?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

You want us to rush it?
You didn't think he would ever be in this position to begin with but here we are.

The only reason a rational person who have come to that conclusion is because a rational person would not think that there was anything to be impeached over. Such a person would have completely underestimated the desperation that now exudes from the Democratic party. They still haven't demonstrated competent evidence of a "high crime or misdemeanor" and yet they are compelled to push forward, because they have no other choice. The charade has gone on for so long, to stop now would be to admit that is has all been a charade.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
BREAKING

The U.S. House is going back into Session just before Christmas, in order to Impeach President Trump.

Steny Hoyer Confirms it: twitter.com...

This is good news! The Senate will be able to kick off 2020 by destroying crooked Democrats, one-by-one.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: neo96

Except no.

It's more like when there's a Grand Jury doing their job but the defendant is crying about due process so the Grand Jury, against protocol, offers the defendant to actually take part but they refuse.

If this was before an actual grand jury, it would have stopped there after seeing that there was no actual evidence.

What we see happening is more like if a grand jury was hand-picked and filled with your worst rivals that would like nothing more than to see you go away by "any means necessary" before anyone even knew what the supposed crime was. So naturally, they made one up, and despite all actual evidence to the contrary, selectively leaked "testimony" of his guilt to media talking heads that basically get paid to trash your name 24/7. They couldn't care less if it was actually true they hate you so much.

...this started out as a comparison, but damn if this isn't what has actually happened.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well it's about time! This is what I've been saying ever since Schiff wouldn't let the Republicans have witnesses of their choosing, or freely ask questions of Democrat's witnesses.

President Trump considers asking the Supreme Court to put a stop to this one-sided Impeachment circus.

twitter.com...

Way to go Mr. President! I hope you're serious about this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join