It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Flips The Bird At Nadler's Judiciary Committee Hearing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I think Trump is guilty of abusing his power for his own personal gain. I hope they nail his arse.

I think...

Based on what evidence?

Oh, none, just your own TDS...

Ok, good luck with that...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yeah like when a judge already convicts someone.

Then decides to have let the accused tell their side.

edit on 2-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Deetermined

Yes. I take pride in Democrats political corruption. Learned it from the Republicans. The book you Republicans are writing right now is going to come back and haunt you in the future. And yes, I'll be fine when a Democrat does that same things Trump does, because I don't care really. If this is the USA people want for their kids, yes, I am good with it.

Third World USA, let's go for it.

LOL! I think any credibility of opinion you thought you had just slipped with that last statement!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

So what happens if the majority of House, thinking there is no path to re-election, decides not to vote to impeach. Not everyone lives in California where a D behind your name gets you elected.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You want us to rush it?
You didn't think he would ever be in this position to begin with but here we are.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

You must have missed it.
They published a report you can read all about it.

or pretend it says something else while never reading it.
LOL

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

IMO, President Trump wants this thing to get to the Senate ASAP. Once there, Democrats will be fully exposed. Schiff, Biden, "Whistleblower"....the entire lot.

A government punishment like Impeachment means very little to someone from the business world. (Donald Trump)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Yeah, when you depend on a certain hand to feed you you just dont want to go biting it. Ya know what I mean?
Like everyone who depends on trump they have to treat him with kid gloves. He is that delicate.
So yeah he says what he thinks trump wants to hear because if he doesn't hundreds of people could die. I dont blame him.
But I am also not fooled by it like you seem to be.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

xposed.... hmmmm we will see about that.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

a reply to: shawmanfromny

I think Trump is guilty of abusing his power for his own personal gain. I hope they nail his arse.

Agreed. But like all his failed businesses...he'll sell us out for pennies on the $. He already has...the only thing he wants to "make Great again", is the "Trump" brand.

At any political cost...to the people...

Please explain how Trump has sold us out.

If I have to explain but to you...you didn't grow up around this guy...and haven't been paying attention. He does nothing that won't further his brand and future, benefiting his kids.

With the world in flames, he'll sail off in his private Trump plane with all his kids and Secret Service and grandkids into the night...and will quint-triple his business...in rebuilding afterwards.

This is what he's always done.

Sheeple will follow the wolf in sheep's clothing

so you can't answer the question? it was very straight forward. Just give some examples.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You want us to rush it?
You didn't think he would ever be in this position to begin with but here we are.

hahaha
nice attempt to distance yourself from your posts, you had mentioned happening so fast heads would spin
lol
nope

where exactly are you?
more investigations leading to no where?
lots of rumors, no actual evidence
statements from those with first hand knowledge that no crime was committed

lol

the hearings later this week will be funny when that point is highlighted
most of the house dems are not corrupt
most wont impeach without an actual crime

at least that is the word on the street........

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yeah, when you depend on a certain hand to feed you you just dont want to go biting it. Ya know what I mean?
Like everyone who depends on trump they have to treat him with kid gloves. He is that delicate.
So yeah he says what he thinks trump wants to hear because if he doesn't hundreds of people could die. I dont blame him.

so for your "scheme" to have been in play the leader of ukraine has to be a liar
just call a spade a spade
dont be shy

cause right now he is saying the opposite to the press.....
but you know better than us.....right....impeached by thanksgiving.....right......

oh
when you get actual evidence, not second hand joe told sally, let us know

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I disagree.

Most career politicians enrich themselves for personal gain, the fact that you dismissed all that, only to take cheap shots at our President who's been in office for over three years and lost money, shows that you're being disingenuous.

However, these types of post are predictable coming from you, it's your usual MO, one of which ATS is catching onto 😐
edit on 2-12-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He is that delicate.

Delicate? The guy has been fighting attacks and smears from MSM, Hollyweirdos and people like you, even BEFORE he stepped foot in The White House. He's a fighter, that many Americans, including myself, feel has done a credible job; accomplishing many things that he promised when elected. That doesn't mean I like the guy, nor does it mean he hasn't made mistakes, but he's NOT the devil incarnate that people like you make him out to be.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Except no.

It's more like when there's a Grand Jury doing their job but the defendant is crying about due process so the Grand Jury, against protocol, offers the defendant to actually take part but they refuse.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Except YEAH.

See Schiffs snip parody's.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What lottery numbers do you play? Just curious, you've been wrong about absolutely everything you've said on here so far. I just want to make sure we're not picking the same numbers.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Clearly your brainwashing is complete.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Arguing with liberals is like arguing with a brick wall... except a brick wall still has a useful purpose.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

when you get actual evidence, not second hand joe told sally, let us know

Oh jeez thx, just when I thought I knew all the players in this charade, you go and throw another name in the hat. Who’s this Sally girl you speak of? LOL............

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join