It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Flips The Bird At Nadler's Judiciary Committee Hearing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It looks like Trump and his advisors are not willing to participate in Wednesday’s House Judiciary Committee hearing. Who can blame them? It's just a continuation of the same BS that went down at the House Intelligence Committee inquiry, led by Adam Schiff.

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone informed Nadler that the President would not be participating in a letter that was sent yesterday.

The GOP is itching to see this impeachment sham be brought before The Senate, for a FULL trial, where Republicans will turn the tables on the Dems.

“Everyone knows what they’re going to do next. They’re going to impeach the president and send it onto the Senate, but that is the good news. That’s good news. In the U.S. Senate, there won’t be any secret testimony or dishonest leadership, or to deny a defense. So we’ll finally be able to get to the truth.
-Rep. Chris Stewart, R-Utah

Cipollonel disputed Nadler’s claim to be acting in accordance with precedent set during the impeachment of President Bill Clinton:

Although your letter attempts to invoke precedent from the Clinton impeachment inquiry, you have completely ignored not only the process followed then, but all other historical precedent. For example, when the Judiciary Committee scheduled a similar hearing during the Clinton impeachment process, it allowed those questioning the witnesses two­ and-a-half weeks’ notice to prepare, and it scheduled the hearing on a date suggested by the President’s attorneys. Today, by contrast, you have afforded the President no scheduling input, no meaningful information, and so little time to prepare that you have effectively denied the Administration a fair opportunity to participate.

Past inquiries did not authorize one set of committees to conduct two rounds of hearings with witnesses (one round in secret and another in public) while prohibiting the President from any opportunity to participate. Nor did these past inquiries continue to deny those rights to the President even in a third round of hearings before yet another committee, the Judiciary Committee. In other impeachment proceedings, the President’s counsel was not excluded from the hearings that took testimony from fact witnesses, nor was the President denied the right of cross examination during those hearings.

LINK

Preach it Judge Jeanine!

edit on 12/2/2019 by shawmanfromny because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I hope Trump asked Schiff and Nadler if they wanted fries with that.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Good for Trump's white house..

I do think once this blows over like the Russia Russia thingy there will be something else the NWO crowd dreams up for another smear campaign. So far they have done nothing but show their bias and stupidity IMO and converted many observant and thinking people to vote for Trump come 2020 just for spite..

edit on 727ndk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I think Trump is guilty of abusing his power for his own personal gain. I hope they nail his arse.

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You clearly mean Schiff and Nadler,and Biden.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Good for Trump's white house..

I do think once this blows over like the Russia Russia thingy there will be something else the NWO crowd dreams up for another smear campaign. So far they have done nothing but show their bias and stupidity IMO and converted many observant and thinking people to vote for Trump come 2020 just for spite..

They have solidified many a person's vote who might have been swayed differently if the Democrats had not engaged in a 3+ year long hate campaign, ignoring all their congressional duties just to attempt to destroy Trump, everyone who works for Trump, anyone who supports Trump, anyone who voted for Trump.

The fact that the campaign has also been directed at voters through the over 600 people beaten for absolutely nothing more than wearing a hat symbolizing they voted for Trump, says it all when it comes to the voters. Not one single Democratic Party Leader has decried this heinous practice, thus tacitly approving.

Trump is not perfect, no one is, but he has kept as many of his campaign promises as he could. This is very very rare for a politician let alone a President of the US.

The Democrats have not kept one promise they made to get elected in 16 or 18. They have just hated on and tried to destroy Trump. Hated on and tried to support everyone who works for Trump. They have hated on and tried to destroy Trump supporters and beat up his voters for nothing more than voting for him.

Yep, they have turned the next election into a solidarity movement for the people who are sick and tired of hate, upon, hate upon hate, supporting ANTIFA which is violent hate, tacitly supporting the assault of MAGA hat wearers. These people were not convinced by hate and violence to turn on Trump, but rather to forever turn away from voting for any Democratic Politician as long as they live.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Pretending it's not happening is just one more brilliant move by trump.

LOL.

Like putting your fingers in your ears and singing la la la when you don't want to hear something.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think Trump is guilty of abusing his power for his own personal gain. I hope they nail his arse.

"Hope in one hand , crap in the other , and see which one fills up first." - My Dad.(except he wasn't PC )

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He's not pretending.

Ever poker player knows never play against a stacked deck.

Schiff isn't king in the senate.

He'll be the court jester.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

blows over like the russia russia thingy?

Oh my. wow

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Agreed. But like all his failed businesses...he'll sell us out for pennies on the $. He already has...the only thing he wants to "make Great again", is the "Trump" brand.

At any political cost...to the people...

edit on 2-12-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: dfnj2015

You clearly mean Schiff and Nadler,and Biden.

I was censored on Quora for writing this in different words.

I wrote that there is in the US a biased justice system when it comes to federal level crimes that politicians and public figures commit.

Tier 1: If one is a progressive/liberal or Democrat they are basically forgiven and it is swept under the rug. This has happened with sexual crimes as well as political crimes. (i.e. Biden as VP committed the exact crime they are trying to destroy Trump over. Biden admitted it publicly and there are recordings of him bragging about it. AND the Democrats WANT him to be President)

Tier 2: If one is a conservative or Republican the book is thrown at them. They are personally destroyed, professionally destroyed. It is made certain that if they don't go to jail, they will never be able to work again. If possible the lives of their family and children are destroyed.

This shows the deep and abiding and abject hatred that the progressive/liberals/Democrats have for any and everyone who is a conservative and the measures to which they will go to destroy conservatism and conservatives.

Trump should "flip the proverbial bird" at the Democrats. They have done absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing, but spend the last 3+ years attempting to destroy him, his family, his employees, his supporters, his voters. Why the he-double-toothpicks would anyone want to cooperate with people like that? Not me, that's for sure. Only a conservative with a martyr complex would cooperate with the "Democratic Inquisition".

Now, I guess I'll be censured here????? Hope not, I don't think so or I would not have written it.
edit on 12/2/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes he is pretending. He keeps calling it phoney or fake when its real and happening.

That is not a plan.

+29 more 
link   

link   
a reply to: neo96

thats total bull. your god is untouchable.
but he's not going to stay that way forever.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Ok then.

Then why isn't Schiff trying to impeach Trump for 2016 'collusion,meddling,what the eff else' instead of a phone call to Ukraine ?

Silly.

Yall have moved the goal post so many times, and so often yall are not even on the same planet anymore.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Actual first hand witnesses.

"Mr. Morrison, you were on that call, and there was no quid pro quo, correct? No bribery? No extortion?"

"Correct," Morrison replied

“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?" House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked at one point in Tuesday's afternoon hearing.

Former National Security Council (NSC) aide Tim Morrison: "No."

Former U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker: “No."

www.foxnews.com...

Trump is so scared I imagine.

Democrats will never impeach him.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Agreed. But like all his failed businesses...he'll sell us out for pennies on the $. He already has...the only thing he wants to "make Great again", is the "Trump" brand.

Please explain how Trump has sold us out.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Anyone else remember back when Republicans voted for impeachment, and not a single Democrat voted to, and the Republicans got FIRED ?

I do.

Instead of banning history Trump haters need to learn from it.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Please explain how Trump has sold us out.

I would add please explain how Biden has not sold out the country, since he publicly (recorded) bragged about withholding aid to Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor that was investigating his son. Please explain how Biden did not sell out his country by his Son getting $50K a month for being on a board that the company admitted the only reason he was put on the board was because of "his last name" when his Dad was VP. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE????? Why should Biden be the presumptive nominee for President when he did the exact thing the Democrats have their panties in a wad over, and are accusing Trump of with no real evidence on Trump? Explain to me why Biden is the front runner with this baggage.

edit on 12/2/19 by The2Billies because: addition

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join