It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Day 'Sleeper' Assets - Contemporary Deliberate Dissociation and Manipulation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Apoceclipse

I know for a fact they haven't stopped because I'm the updated version of what they are doing to Americans. I can't imaging that there are to many of me due to the fact that Trump let me know that he knew and was watching everything I do. I can prove that but you'll just have to believe me for now. So basically there machines or something out there that shows what I'm thinking, seeing, feeling, manipulating my dreams and more all in real time. I know I have brain implants as well as my 2 dogs but cant prove it yet, until Trump releases everything. I know most people will say no way but its true and its real. This only scratches the surface of what I'm going through and I believe my DNA was altered the day I was born in 1971 and my first implant when I had my tonsils out at 3 or 4. The "Day of Reckoning" is coming (JUSTICE under the law) for them and the World will know about this technology that DOES NOT BELONG HERE. I will make sure of that. This is just the basic, basic stuff that is/has happening to me. I can tell you endless stories of things that are still happening including getting hit with their D.E.W weapon. I love the first part of your piece, TY and will see if you have more, I just saw that and read it.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I've always wondered if it's possible that some civilians picked up on some of these techniques and are covertly using them on unsuspecting targets....gangstalking, and the ultimate gaslighting.

I firmly believe I was hit with a DEW once and it laid me flat on the floor dissociating from the pain. Not to mention strange cars with black tinted windows parked outside my residence around the same time.

It wouldn't surprise me one iota if the sadistic psychopaths out there became hobbyists in this realm.

edit on 12/13/19 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting for clarity

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I've always wondered if it's possible that some civilians picked up on some of these techniques and are covertly using them on unsuspecting targets....gangstalking, and the ultimate gaslighting.

It's very likely the civilians would use these techniques too. If they're in the know, then it's almost a sure thing.

Heck, I even remember two of my childhood neighbors, I mean two prankster kids, sometime in early 80's, used to try to use certain trigger words on me (they were very primitive at that), but I was alert and always felt that they were trying to do some mental control sh#t on me.

Mind control used to be the realm of dark spiritual forces before, but now humans are perfecting it as well. It pained my heart when I used to see close family members or friends, doing or saying strange things under complete mind control from the dark remote spiritual forces. Back then I was always asking "do the humans have any free will or they are like robots all the time??!!" and was very sad about that for a long time.

I firmly believe I was hit with a DEW once and it laid me flat on the floor dissociating from the pain. Not to mention strange cars with black tinted windows parked outside my residence around the same time.

I've been zapped too by these remote waves not too long ago, on my right side of the body near the abdomen (I believe the external oblique muscle), but the pain was short and bearable, it was like a strong pinch. It continued intermittently for some time, once in two days or so, but thank God's protection they've stopped. Mind control is getting progressively worse today and it's used by both dark spirits and humans as well.

It wouldn't surprise me one iota if the sadistic psychopaths out there became hobbyists in this realm.

Ditto.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: getmaga

What's a D. E. W weapon?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Directed Energy Weapon.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Thanks, I hope I'm not being played by these spooks because I will make their fKing heads explode..

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Of course they haven’t stopped! They are just being more quiet about it and have added protection. Instead they're beginning to seek out people who are....different. I say different because I’m not sure what other word to use. People who are naturally gifted and blessed with certain “abilities” are now being targeted as well. These people are sought out because the majority have already learned to control these gifts and what better way to create a “super spy”? I know this is undoubtably true because I’m personally being targeted, along with people I know.

Now before we go getting all crazy, I want to be very clear. I DO NOT in anyway believe myself or others to be superior, more important, or more“special” compared to others. It actually disgusts me that people think this way and I know in my heart it is wrong.

My whole life I’ve had the ability to do certain things. And no! I’m not talking about those awesome superpower you see in the moves, thought I really do wish at times. Call it my sixth sense or intuition and all that follows it, if you will. I’ve always been incredibly empathic and intuitive. As I get older, I continue to developed more control and new “abilities” as well.

In the last few months, I’ve noticed that myself and others are being monitored and observed. There have been instances where I’ve come home to my door being unlocked, my personal items have been messed with, and the almost constant presence of a black vehicle. My phone and laptop have also been tampered with. I feel as though it’s impossible to go anywhere without the overwhelming feeling of eyes on me. It continues to get worse the more I educate myself on these horrific “projects” that were mentioned earlier.

A friend of mine, who happens to be incredibly gifted, went missing for about 2 or 3 days. They have no recollection of what occurred or how they ended up on my porch at 2am. I put it on my moms grave and my own life that this person has never and would never do drugs or put themselves in that kind position. All I can say is they came back confused and heartbreakingly traumatized, both physically and emotionally.

“I don’t know what happened to me but I scare myself. I have no idea what I am capable of but something is very wrong” they said to me. What they are doing is dark, horrific, immoral, and absolutely appalling. It’s times like these I question when we lost our way.

I absolutely love that you’re all sharing this information openly and without judgement or fear! Please, don’t ever stop speaking the truth or your mind! Take care of yourselves and be safe!
Cheers

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join