It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is hate speech now

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: Thejaybird

Every time I speak out against the rape culture on this site, I am accused of racism, as though ‘islam’ somehow means ‘non white’.

That’s all.

The same thick people that accuse me of such are the type of people who openly lie and claim that President Trump hates brown immigrants.

I’m not claiming that the leftists shouldn’t support the islamists speech but why do they scream ‘hate speech’ when somebody opposes what islamists say?

I know why they do it. It’s a lack of IQ

No, it's called being a decent human being that also understands the law.

Again, if you cannot produce evidence of what you purport the Islamists say, then you do not have a leg to stand on. If you CAN produce evidence of what you purport the Islamists say, then you have to support their Constitutionally protected freedom of speech, if they are Americans, even if you disagree with it.

That's the point of the First Amendment. It grants us the freedom to be completely wrong and give voice to our wrongness. But, the kicker is this: it has to work for all sides.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The wall is not there to stop people from applying for work visas or immigration status.

Every country on earth has immigration laws and it’s difficult for ALL people to immigrate anywhere if the have literally NOTHING to offer.

Which I guess means, President Trump hates brown immigrants.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Media fed, sorry

Where is the border control issue? Not Canada.

To claim that he opposes illegal immigration because SOME illegal immigrants are not white, is thick. Real thick.

The President does not oppose immigration and does not oppose brown immigrants either.

Not factual basis for that whatsoever

The immigration laws were not put in place by President Trump.

But he's the one who promised to support them, no?

You might want to check your facts. One of the biggest number of immigrants (illegal) into the US come from Canada.

Is the President claiming to build a wall there?

Again...bravo on you resort to ad hominem attacks. It would be better if you engaged in discussion.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

“A decent human being” supports islamic hatred but opposes those who don’t.

Ok. Got it.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hopefully he does build a wall up north too. IF that’s where most illegals come in. (It isn’t)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You’re seriously claiming that islamists don’t call for the death of non-Muslims, publicly?

Is that a joke?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

The wall is not there to stop people from applying for work visas or immigration status.

Every country on earth has immigration laws and it’s difficult for ALL people to immigrate anywhere if the have literally NOTHING to offer.

Which I guess means, President Trump hates brown immigrants.

At least you can admit it.

And, "nothing" to offer?

Let's get real: who performs what most Americans consider to be "menial" jobs in this country? I live in California: I can tell you EXACTLY who those people are. Are they here "illegally"? I couldn't care less. I willingly pay LOTS of folks to perform services that I do not have the time to do, and I am eternally grateful for their expertise and skill that they provide. I could give a damn if they are citizens of a manufactured construct of a system of government.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Ok. Got it.

Let me play your game:

No, "dumbass", that's not what I posted. Are you thick? Do you lack reading comprehension?!?

See how pointless that is to having an actual discussion?

Go back and re-read what I posted. A decent human being defends speech, as prescribed by the Supreme Court.

Facebook can oppose whatever the hell they want to. That's not the Public Domain. Don't like it? stay off.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

Ok. Got it.

A decent human being defends speech,

Unless it’s hate speech.

Like “Make America Great Again”.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You’re seriously claiming that islamists don’t call for the death of non-Muslims, publicly?

Is that a joke?

Of course, there is a population of Islamic believers that do such things. Stop being so either/or. There is a whole spectrum in between the two sets of beliefs. Forest for the trees, please.

And, I am still looking for your evidence as such.

My goodness, there are still people that believe that the South should have won the Civil War. That does not make them right.

And yet...their speech is protected, too. So says the Supreme Court.

That's what this thread is about, correct?

edit on 3-12-2019 by Thejaybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Ok. Got it.

Unless it’s hate speech.

No, that's protected, too. Did you not see all the hats and shirts?

Do I think, personally, that it is misguided? Yep. Do I support every Trump backers right to say it? Yep. Do I support my right to call it out when I see it?

Yep.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yeah I do agree

And yes, all speech should be protected and I never said the islamists should be banned

I mentioned issue with those who claim that normal, acceptable slogans and speech is “hate speech” (on this site but also in the wider community), literally NEVER screech “hate speech” or publish front cover images of an islamic congresswoman saying something positive and unplifting while calling her divisive and hateful.

And as for my ad hominem rhetoric, people around here may not think it by reading my posts, but I’m actually a real azzhole. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Ok. Got it.

Unless it’s hate speech.

Do I think, personally, that it is misguided? Yep. Do I support every Trump backers right to say it? Yep. Do I support my right to call it out when I see it?

Yep.

“Call it out”?

Make America Again?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Ok. Got it.

Unless it’s hate speech.

Yep.

“Call it out”?

Make America Again?

Yep. Make America Great Again? For whom? And when?

If we go back fifty years, it was not great for people of color. If we go back ten years, it was not great for people in the LGBTQ community. If we go back to yesterday, it was not great for women. What time period does the President want us to return to?

Here's another part of this conversation: President Trump ran on the platform of "Make America Great Again". That slogan implies that America is NOT great at the time of his running for the Presidency. It resonated with the country, and got him enough Electoral College votes to win the Presidency (side note: I called him winning it all before he was even elected to be the Republican representative. I got laughed at). At the same time, Colin Kaepernick was taking a knee during the National Anthem to protest the fact that "the land of the free" did not apply to all people in this country.

They both had the same message. One got a person elected the leader of the free world, one got banned from football for life, even though both their messages were the same.

Both should have been given the same right to the freedom of speech. They were not.

It does not matter what any of us think of the OP meme. The Supreme Court has declared that "hate speech" is not a thing. That is where we stand as a country right now. We submit to rule of law, and as long as we do as such, the law of the land stands.

Unless, it is not in the public sector. Facebook is not. Don't like it? Get off of Facebook.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Yeah I do agree

And yes, all speech should be protected and I never said the islamists should be banned

I mentioned issue with those who claim that normal, acceptable slogans and speech is “hate speech” (on this site but also in the wider community), literally NEVER screech “hate speech” or publish front cover images of an islamic congresswoman saying something positive and unplifting while calling her divisive and hateful.

And as for my ad hominem rhetoric, people around here may not think it by reading my posts, but I’m actually a real azzhole. Sorry.

I don't think you are an "azzhole". I appreciate your vim and vigor, and that you have the courage of your convictions. We don't have to agree to have a civil conversation. I also appreciate you speaking your mind. That's how discourse happens. I am not entirely sure that I am right. I just know what I think, right here, right now. I appreciate your take.
edit on 3-12-2019 by Thejaybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

That's yet another confirmation of how leftists simply want to keep Latin America down so that it has to keep exporting to the US cheap labor for all those #ty jobs most americans simply don't want to do.

As a Guatemalan, I have always supported Trump's anti illegal immigration policies. Countries like mine need to figure out how to keep its citizens from wanting to leave by improving quality of life here instead of hoping that the migrants will keep adding a bit to our economy with that money they keep sending back to support those family members they left behind.

But if the US remains an immigration heaven, then that will only keep hurting us in the long term.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Veryolduser
Felony charge over a Facebook post? Did you threaten to kill her? Do you live in the UK? Please elaborate on this

No I didn't threaten her or anything. I scolded her behavior harshly and then offered an olive branch to make peace, in response to her trolling me for no reason when I was 1000miles away with a new life.

Rather than apologizing and making amends like a normal person she filed a felony instead and fabricated this fugitive bs to get past state jurisdiction.

Anyways, months later, the grand jury dropped the Felony because there was nothing to warrant it in my posts. I think they scolded her too because she's saying everyone's oppressing her and she wants new laws to make posting a harsh critique of someone a crime. She works with "awake", an ultra liberal femnazi club, and they lobby for these stupid anti constitutional laws every year to restrict everyone else.

It's so dumb. Thank God I was delivered out of the mouth of hell but it took months.

Oh yeah, I was in Colorado and she was in Tennessee. That's why she had to fabricate a fugitive scenario to trick the system into violating state jurisdiction to actually come get me.

Anyways, yep I'm suing lol.

In my youth I spent a lot of time trolling feminist boards. Have you ever heard comedian bill burr talk about how a feminist would act on the titanic as it was sinking “women and children first”. That was a joke I wrote on yahoo in the feminist section in the early 2000’s. It could be great minds think alike but I honestly think Bill grabbed it and I don’t mind.

Glad to know there are others who are fighting agaisnt the crazy 3 and 4 wave feminist. I used to just troll the crap out of them when they got into a man hating circle scissors fest with classic Misogynistic quotes like “I don’t believe in anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn’t die” just to watch the fireworks.

However as I get older I see more and more of these types of women and I just engage them in an open friendly discussion where I present facts that refute their points of view politely. One thing I have always noticed is how they avoid going into topics they know are problem areas for their ideology. I usually call them out politely on it as lying through omission. I usually wrap things up with telling them they are extremely intelligent but intellectually dishonest when it comes to equality. I make sure to not publicly humiliate them as I know some of them can be a very vindictive bunch something you learned first hand

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: vonclod

Makes me wonder why they keep ISIS videos up.

This most likey why.

Illegal Donor Loophole

Also why Google took down over 300 Trump ads.

edit on 3-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

rape culture you say , racism you say

# India
there , a whole nation completely full of men who are OK with raping their wives

I think I read recently that they are changing the legislation surrounding this culture

anyway

Marital Rape

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Trump hates BROWN immigrants.

I starred a couple of your posts and then I read that. You're an idiot leftist despite your preemptive statement that you're not a leftist.

Far from it in fact.

Yeah right bud....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join