It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is hate speech now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: vonclod

Makes me wonder why they keep ISIS videos up.

No kidding!

Not that I have looked for or noticed any lately..they could very well be up.
edit on 2-12-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Kurokage

So you think a meme as shown in the OP is hate speech.

Care to defend your Stalinistic approach to free speech?

Oh, dear Lord...just stop it.

How many times has your beloved Supreme Court ruled in favor of cases claiming that hate speech had hurt them? Oh, that's right. Never. Speech, according to the highest Court of the land has ALWAYS been protected, even when it lets completely reprehensible groups like Westboro Baptist Church parade around with signs proclaiming that "God Hates Fags". Legally, that's protected speech. And, let's not lose sight of the fact that speech has been protected by a mostly liberal-leaning Supreme Court over the years. Yes, the same Left that you attempt to denigrate at every turn has, as members of the highest court of the land, defended the freedom to say whatever the hell you want to say.

Facebook is a corporation with T&C's. Don't like them? Don't use Facebook.

But, for the love of all that is good and holy, please stop railing against Facebook as if it had the power to change actual law.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird

Yet another person who just doesn't get it.

Is the picture in the OP hate speech?

If yes, then you're an idiot.

If no, then you agree with me.

Since you've chosen not to agree with me, I'll have to assume that your IQ is around room temp.

Get help.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Yet another person who just doesn't get it.

Is the picture in the OP hate speech?

If yes, then you're an idiot.

If no, then you agree with me.

Since you've chosen not to agree with me, I'll have to assume that your IQ is around room temp.

Get help.

Good job resorting to ad hominem responses. Bravo. Not a surprise, though...it is the best form of argument that your fearless leader can muster. Can't engage in discussion, dialogue, or discourse? Resort to taking a dig at someone!

You entirely missed the point of my post. It doesn't matter if I think the picture is hate speech or not. It is protected speech in the public domain. Facebook is not a public domain. My point was that the "left" that you denigrate has presided over a Supreme Court that protects speech at every turn. Again...if you don't like the decisions of Facebook, don't use it. And, stop being so misguided in where you direct your anger.

edit on 2-12-2019 by Thejaybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Because “behead those who insult mohammed” “kill all white people” “kill all Jews” and “we will rape your young children”

Is NOT considered “hate speech” by the disgusting pathetic leftists.

But “I don’t agree with islam” IS absolutely considered “hate speech” and even “racism” by the low-iq crowd who think that “make America great again” is, by some deluded media-fed lack of logic, divisive and hateful.

Thankfully, the ‘left’ is the number one fastest shrinking minority in the world today

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

The power of gradualism where tolerance and PC culture end up being a trap, it's like being lead by Judas horses you follow the heard which followed only 2 horses that were trained to trap other horses.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Because “behead those who insult mohammed” “kill all white people” “kill all Jews” and “we will rape your young children”

Is NOT considered “hate speech” by the disgusting pathetic leftists.

But “I don’t agree with islam” IS absolutely considered “hate speech” and even “racism” by the low-iq crowd who think that “make America great again” is, by some deluded media-fed lack of logic, divisive and hateful.

Thankfully, the ‘left’ is the number one fastest shrinking minority in the world today

Provide one example of a video on Facebook that purports any of the claims you posted. Just one.

I'll wait.

All you are doing is spouting echo chamber nonsense that cannot be substantiated, and contains not a shred of veracity.

And, the "left" is obviously not the "number one fastest shrinking minority in the world today". That "minority" actually cast more votes in the last election for their candidate than the Republicans did for Trump.

And, before you make the assumption that I am "one of those leftists", let me assure you that I am not.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I’ve never been on facebook so......

And the USA is not the world. The ‘left’ has played themselves, they are the fastest shrinking minority in earth today, thankfully. Anecdotal of course. But I see it clear as day.

The leftists on this site absolutely support the fact that Islamic groups are allowed to spout hate and violence in public and they absolutely scream “racism” to anyone who disagrees with the rape culture. That’s easy to see on a daily basis.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Trump hates BROWN immigrants.

There. I fixed it for you. Slovenians are not brown.

Double standards are freaking awesome.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This is actually very dangerous. Left-wing regimes have used such tactics to go after their political opposition and many such people have ended up in gulags, concentration camps, in mental institutions just for being a political opponent, and have even ended up dead.

It just amazes me how the left continues to claim that everyone in the right are "nazis" yet they are the ones resorting to the same tactics used by far left-wing regimes like nazi Germany.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Not one leftist on the planet understands that ‘illegal’ immigrants are not the same thing as immigrants. That much is clear.

Plus, your meme is hate speech.
edit on 2 12 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

Liar

Provide ONE piece of evidence that the President hates brown immigrants.

All you are doing is spouting echo chamber medi-fed nonsense

Like a dumbass

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Lumenari

This is actually very dangerous. Left-wing regimes have used such tactics to go after their political opposition and many such people have ended up in gulags, concentration camps, in mental institutions just for being a political opponent, and have even ended up dead.

It just amazes me how the left continues to claim that everyone in the right are "nazis" yet they are the ones resorting to the same tactics used by far left-wing regimes like nazi Germany.

Fascists support fascism

It’s no surprise

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I’ve never been on facebook so......

And the USA is not the world. The ‘left’ has played themselves, they are the fastest shrinking minority in earth today, thankfully. Anecdotal of course. But I see it clear as day.

The leftists on this site absolutely support the fact that Islamic groups are allowed to spout hate and violence in public and they absolutely scream “racism” to anyone who disagrees with the rape culture. That’s easy to see on a daily basis.

Then why would you comment that that type of commentary is allowed on Facebook?

The rest of your post does not even make sense. If it is "anecdotal", then you cannot possibly see it as clear as day. The two ideas are contradictory.

Again: provide a concrete example of someone who screams "racism" to someone who disagrees with rape culture.

Have you ever heard of a non-sequitur?

You are arguing in favor of free, protected speech out of one side of your mouth, then arguing that "leftists" should not defend the right of Islamic groups in the U.S. to say what they believe. Which one is it? Protected? Not protected? Who gets protection under the law?

You cannot have your cake, and eat it, too.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Every time I speak out against the rape culture on this site, I am accused of racism, as though ‘islam’ somehow means ‘non white’.

That’s all.

The same thick people that accuse me of such are the type of people who openly lie and claim that President Trump hates brown immigrants.

I’m not claiming that the leftists shouldn’t support the islamists speech but why do they scream ‘hate speech’ when somebody opposes what islamists say?

I know why they do it. It’s a lack of IQ

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

Liar

Provide ONE piece of evidence that the President hates brown immigrants.

All you are doing is spouting echo chamber medi-fed nonsense

Like a dumbass

Ad hominem. You are awesome. And, help me out...what is "medi-fed"?

Where does the President want to build a wall? Not at the border of Canada. It's totally acceptable for the white folks from the Great White North to come in on work visas (which are handed out to them like candy on Halloween), but God forbid the brown folks from down south attempt to make inroads into this country.

Do you have any idea how incredibly difficult it is not become a citizen of this country if you are from Mexico?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Maybe you paint all muslims with the same brush, that might be what people are arguing.

Not all left minded people are/think the same.

Not all right minded people are/think the same.

Not all Trump voters are/think the same.

See where I'm going.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Media fed, sorry

Where is the border control issue? Not Canada.

To claim that he opposes illegal immigration because SOME illegal immigrants are not white, is thick. Real thick.

The President does not oppose immigration and does not oppose brown immigrants either.

Not factual basis for that whatsoever

The immigration laws were not put in place by President Trump.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Maybe you paint all muslims with the same brush, that might be what people are arguing.

Not all left minded people are/think the same.

Not all right minded people are/think the same.

Not all Trump voters are/think the same.

See where I'm going.

Maybe so, but ALL Muslims support Islam. Islam is far more hateful and intolerant than nazism. Opposing Islam is a noble thing to do, I liken it to opposing the kkk or the Nazi party.

But I see where you’re going.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join