It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is hate speech now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well, it was a bad meme so no loss there.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm Posting this pic on FB asap. This IS NOT hate speech it's just a simple truth. a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
i thought that was a picture of jenner, hah

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The easiest way to define it is that hate speech is simply speech the left hates hearing/seeing.

It has nothing to do anymore with the actual intent of the speaker.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: DBCowboy

You know, if I just randomly saw that meme without any other context, I think I'd probably be more likely to assume it was actually taking a dig at Trump supporters.

All hail the great Trump overloads... lol.

So to you Gaga is hotter then Melania?

No wonder Michelle O is so popular amongst the left.

They simply have bad taste in women.

Hobson's choice in all honesty. However, Gaga at least looks filthy wheras Melania looks part cyborg (even if a more attractive cyborg). I'll take the dirty one for 10 please.......

As to the OP, free speech is a funny one. It's something i firmly believe in but then i don't believe in the right to just abuse people constantly (which some do and claim they are entitled due to free speech). As a general rule though, as long as it is not incitement to violence then i am generally ok with it and would defend it.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

ANYTHING the Democrats, the progressive/liberal/left doesn't like is hate speech. We should all have learned that lesson by now.

The liberals are doing their best to beat that into us. We must not, ever, say anything, anywhere, especially on campuses or in the wider public view like Facebook, the progressive/liberal/leftist/Democrats disapprove of.

OR

The liberals will send ANTIFA to destroy our property and beat us up in full view of the police and nothing will happen to ANTIFA.

The liberals terrorize us for showing any sign of support for Trump, Congressional Democrats tacitly approve of the people who have assaulted over 600 people for going about their own business, minding their own business, wearing a hat the liberals hate.

Watch out!

It's not Facebook we should be afraid of, it is the symbolism of what this all means.

The progressive/liberal/Democrats will ensure that no conservative thought is uttered, no conservative point of view expressed OR ELSE. This is the message that conservatives and Republicans have received over the past 3+ years.

God help us if they get control over all 4 bodies of the Government (Congress/Senate/Pres/Supreme Court). Then totalitarianism, violent totalitarianism may be the consequence, if the way they are behaving today is any indication of what they would do with total control.

edit on 12/2/19 by The2Billies because: format addition

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Oh how shocking, DB is upset about a Facebook post. Says a lot really!

Facebook is a place full of groups of people who are upset and hate everything and anything thats posted to it. Its full of people who go around and complain, left or right leaning.
Being a Moderator must sometimes be a difficult job but to be a Mod' on Facebook must be like working in the back offices of hell it 'self.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Hitler's rise is based on his words and writings. 

Hitler's dead bro.

Get over it...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
Hitler's rise is based on his words and writings.

Wrong. Luckily for you, ignorance can be cured.

Hitlers rise was able to happen based solely on the crushing, punishing terms of the Treaty of Versailles.

He was able to make his hate speeches in public. It was his pathetic appearance that electrified people and finally turned them into murderers. Those who opposed it either ended up in concentration camps or were executed or expelled from the country. I would never defend anything the Nazis did. Inciting people to violence is not an opinion but a crime.

I'll freely admit that free speech did allow him to get his message of Nationalism across... but it wasn't freedom of speech that caused people to listen to then vote for him.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

You missed the point.

What a shock!

This isn't about Facebook, it's about what the leftists consider as hate speech.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The main issue of all of this is that people are going
by their emotions.When you put more importance on
your feelings you weaken your spirit and thin out your
skin.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Anyone considering this to be hate speech should be a misogynist and sexist by their own standards.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The left have always hated beautiful women.

Especially if they lean right.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Crazy thing is, Melania never gets involved in the politics. She tries her best to stay out and focus on what she believes in, which involves everyone, not just one side or the other. The left hate her because she's a Trump. No other reason.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The danger we face is when society starts accepting this heavy-handed BS as normal.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: LSU2018

The danger we face is when society starts accepting this heavy-handed BS as normal.

Social media and the lack of real journalism has brought this country down and divided the people. Reporting a story as fact, without 100% of the facts should be banned, as should social media.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

A typical DB response. The leftists are all to blame!

I didn't miss the point, I was expanding on your opening post because you've just chosen to make it about the scourge of the galaxy, the dreaded leftists who have banned your Queen.
Images on Facebook get banned all the time and with Facebook being a private enterprise they can do how they please without any warning.
I commented on Mod's too but you decided to not mention that?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes, this meme is a truth bomb! "You can keep your lady Gaga, we've got lady MAGA!" Such powerful and inspiring words, so much truth they HAD to take it down! It should surely go in a history book one day.

So inspiring, how dare they ban such a deep and thought provoking meme! The horror. Let's just ignore the fact that Trump ads are running rampant on Facebook as we speak. But hey, this one little meme that has no significance whatsoever is the straw that broke the camel's back! Right?

🤣
edit on 12/2/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join