It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is hate speech now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If I've learned anything from ATS (its members) it's that anyone who even remotely questions or criticizes Trump it's automatically because they hate him.

Is this about Trump or the Freedom of Speech in the US ?
Truth hurts , doesn't it ?
Else you would recognize that is Freedom of Speech as well
Is that so hard to understand ?
Hardcore leftists want to take that away.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
In a related study just release....

Pretty sure Antifa disagrees.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lol

That’s funny but that problem is with conservatives. We never get out in the streets and raise hell. The best we’ve done in the last 50 years was the tea party .

The last time I can remember the right really going to toe to toe with the hippies/liberals . Was in the late 60s and the early 70s .

But when we get pissed off we win .

No different than a fight in a bar.

You don’t worry about the loudmouth.

You worry about the guy being quiet .

That guy doesn’t want to fight but he knows if he has to he’ll win .

edit on 1-12-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: DanDanDat
The same crap has happened to me, and I'm sick of it. Everyday its a fight against whatever the hell is wrong in this world, and there is def something very wrong. It not only attacks me, but I see what its doing to my Wife. Its making us all dumber, turning people into careless drones and you have to be aware and put up a real honest to goodness fight against it every day. Its exhausting.

I find talking to my young girls the hardest part; I want them to learn to respect others and other people's opinions ... but than they come home from schools with ideas I simply do not agree with...

and I find it difficult to walk the tight rope of teaching them what I think is right and also not sending them to school as warriors for my personal point of view.

And to be clear I'm not talking about necessarily controversial topics like sex and drugs; often its simply topics ... the other day my daughter came home existed that her class was visited by the local air and space museum. The topic they discussed was conservation, with a "global climate change" bent but it was not overly pushy. But that was the problem; had they been pushy it would have been easier to talk to my daughter about it. Instead the message was more low key, like planting a seed.

They told her things like "don't let the water run" ... ok that's cool, I tell them not to do that. "Don't leave the lights on" ... again I don't like to pay more than I have to on the electric bill....

"Try to walk places instead of drive"? ... that doesn't sound wrong, but where I live that's a confusing message. We don't have very good mass transit locally and the population isn't dense enough to really walk anywhere important. The dudes from the air and space museum definitely had to drive to get to my daughters school.

So there I am trying to explain to my daughter how, yes its a good idea to walk instead of drive if you can, but that isn't very practical where we live. I could see in her eyes that she was conflicted with me telling her something different than what her school was.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yep, and she sure is a cutie too!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

That's all very well and good.

How, in your view, is that picture in the OP hate speech of any sort??

For that matter, what is hate speech?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That particular lady is overdressed. When Trump saw her pic in a lingerie mag he ordered her for a date, the rest is disgusting history.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Who's taking people's freedom of speech away? I see Facebook allowing all kinds of pro-Trump ads and speech on my Facebook.

But hey, we like to sensationalize things around here as long as it fits a certain agenda, right?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

She is insignificant and she wants it that way... I would too if I had no better option than to marry that Trump.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The same low-iq people who think opposing illegal immigration is ‘racist’ are the ones who think this meme is ‘hate speech’

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
Please excuse my ignorance, but what are the insturments , that are being carried?
nothong else, just curious. Well, my daughter explained it to me. She said they are keyboards . I just had images of a marching band stuck in my head.
Sorry for getting offtrack. I'll just step away from the computer now.

edit on 1-12-2019 by justdust because: new knowledge gained. Sorry for the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The clip of Michelle and Barack Obama disrespecting the America flag ("All this for a damn flag!") is Hate Speech to PATRIOTS, but Heart-warming to LIBERALS.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

She is insignificant and she wants it that way... I would too if I had no better option than to marry that Trump.

I only see cats in your future so I wouldn't stress too much about that.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

For that matter, what is hate speech?

Good question ! Seems it means " if we hate it, it's hate speech " IDK ?

What bugs me is the whole " a private business can do what they want ".... OK, then why doesn't that same logic apply across the board ? The courts have upheld that private business's cannot refuse service for any reason. A private business can't discriminate based on race, gender or religion, but they can for conservative views ?

The hypocrisy of the left demanding we all accept anything and everything, regardless if it offends many who might disagree and then not extend the same courtesy because it's a private business is BS. As DB often points out , Free speech means Free speech and with few exceptions ( yelling fire, etc. ) it's a right that needs to be defended and respected. Besides that FB, Twitter and others outright lie and gaslight about their targeted censorship, using harassment, shadow banning, blaming algorithms, etc.

BTW, I Hated that meat suit GaGa wore, made me sick to my stomach !!!! But you know what, she has every right to wear it and I have every right to hate it, that's Freedom.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Assuming you let others do the thinking for you it is...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So are you for banning hate speech?

Just curious beyond your primer of Nazi suppression of differing speech.

Of course you have to banish hatred. Every society needs rules, boundaries, respect, dignity, such things. Insulting people is a crime. Threat too. Just like physical violence, fraud and so on. Rules. Civilized world. What is the use of hatred? Why defend something that always ends in something negative and destructive? I can't just yell at some toddler on the street and insult him desperately and then invoke my right to hate speech afterwards.

Banish hatred huh.

Democrats literally had a slogan saying love trumps hate, they say society needs rules but don’t follow them in regards to the ones they don’t like. They want boundaries but view the one boundary we have on the southern border as a joke and ignore the boundaries set in the constitution and bill of rights as suggestions just like with censoring free speech. This is while claiming you want respect, dignity and not insulting people meanwhile you actively attacking trump supporter physically at rallies , degrading them in articles and news stories, insulting them as idiots, racist and white thrash rednecks.

If this is any indication of how the Democratic hypocrisy views hate speech everyone should be afraid of censorship!

If what you wrote is just about “banishing hate speech” with no political biases attached than what makes you think eventually your views won’t be targeted some day as societies views change over time! What happens when it’s your free speech on the chopping block and a simple offhand comment about squires you said that an animal rights activist overhears and lands you in jail and labels you a bigot, stops you from getting jobs and makes you a social pariah?

Even now I believe in your right to voice your free speech because people’s died to give you that option “assuming your and American”. however it should be noted they died in vane specifically for your right to free speech because you are using it to attack the very right they fought to give you!

If your not from America your view probably is determined by your governments authoritarian use of limiting free speech “Cough” England “Cough”

Honestly astounded by people on a conspiracy site no less advocating for limiting free speech.

edit on 2-12-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The cost of freedom is that we have to deal with this.

If we want to keep our freedom than we must strongly oppose banning speech we disagree with.

I just beat a felony charge for speaking restricted speech, so I absolutely know the reality of how horrible it is to go to jail, facing years, over posting on Facebook something a femnazi disliked greatly.

Omg I typed some letters you disliked in that combination it's time to put me in prison!

It's like the most lame loser thing you could do to show someone you disagree. SWAT em!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: carewemust

The cost of freedom is that we have to deal with this.

If we want to keep our freedom than we must strongly oppose banning speech we disagree with.

I just beat a felony charge for speaking restricted speech, so I absolutely know the reality of how horrible it is to go to jail, facing years, over posting on Facebook something a femnazi disliked greatly.

Omg I typed some letters you disliked in that combination it's time to put me in prison!

It's like the most lame loser thing you could do to show someone you disagree. SWAT em!

It is frightening that an opinion can literally wind up with you doing time. Just wtf is wrong with people who want to enforce this #.

edit on 2-12-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Felony charge over a Facebook post? Did you threaten to kill her? Do you live in the UK? Please elaborate on this

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: argentus
In a related study just release....

Pretty sure Antifa disagrees.

Pretty sure you've posted right here on this site you would like to fight and eliminate your political enemies ..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join