It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy UFO sighting, PICS INSIDE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
lol these pictures are horrible

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
lol these pictures are horrible

Yeah. Just looks like bits of flying garbage.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BhabeshKumar001

Cheers buddy but some of the conditions down there, they would be better off in low earth orbit.

Katabatic winds of 200mph and temps as low as −89.2 °C in some areas.

Might be something to the ancient civilization aspect under the ice, but i would not expect much to be left considering the weight placed atop the landmass.

Corey Goode spins a good yarm about Antarctica, you should google him.

(post by AtlantisWasReal removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

My mom has always been a skeptic until she saw things with her own eyes. In 1971 when she was 16, her and her friend were going to stay in the cottage on her parent's property, it's about 100' from the house, while her parents were at a military event. She said something drew their attention to the lone bedroom, the door was opened about a foot, and the door opened out to the living room where they were at. Suddenly a hand, ghostly as she tells it, grabbed the bedroom door and slammed it shut.

After I was born in 1979, we lived in Texas for a year and moved back to Shreveport because my mom had lost her dad in 1972 and didn't like being away from her mom. We stayed in that cottage for 2 years and when my mom would lay me down for a nap in the sunroom, I would see a little boy who would always make me laugh. Being as young as I was, I didn't understand the fear of a ghost because I didn't know what one was. Me, my mom, my grandmother, my sister, all of their friends, all saw things on that property from the 70's to the 90's. My nephew was the last to see something when he was 13 or 14. It was the last year we had the family Christmas party there because my grandmother has gotten too old to take care of herself so she lives with my parents in another city now. In 1988 or 1989, my mom and I saw a UFO one night after getting two bales of hay from a friend down the road. It hovered over the trees directly in front of house on the other side of the road.

Sometimes seeing things will make you a believer.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Sometimes seeing things will make you a believer.

A believer in what? That there are things we don't know?

Being sceptical about my knowledge, that's something I always consider.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
Being sceptical about my knowledge, that's something I always consider.

Whenever I come across something I can't readily explain, I always feel that it's kind of my duty to try to debunk myself as much as possible, and not jump to any conclusions about what I experienced. I suppose that comes from living a number of years believing in things only to have them vanish, turn out not to be what I thought they were, or just remain a puzzle. I'm willing to accept that I don't need to have everything explained. "Embracing Ignorance," to a certain degree.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This looks like the same UFO I saw while driving home from Key West over spring break. It was dark and shaped like a goldfish cracker. It just hovered and barely moved.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It's a little easier to see the shape in the second video.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This image was pulled from a drone video a couple of months ago. Flying goldfish crackers?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Your post describes you being emotionally charged around this sighting and a history of seeing objects. You clearly have a passion and desire for this, perhaps you are seeing these objects and believing them to be something more... but don’t take my word, follow your heart... a reply to: TritonTaranis

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Could it be possible they are drones? You would have heard noise.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhoSentYou
Could it be possible they are drones? You would have heard noise.

100% not drones, yes generally you can always here the motors buzzing, but most of all because they travelled from the horizon towards us from many miles away and over and beyond us, both objected remained next to each other also so I’d imagine that’s beyond their capabilities also

I’ve filmed a number of RCs and drones, they’re very easy to pick apart and or it didn’t take long to study the footage and identify the otherwise at the time UFO to a drone or RC and so I never published

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: B4DA5H78
This looks like the same UFO I saw while driving home from Key West over spring break. It was dark and shaped like a goldfish cracker. It just hovered and barely moved.

Very similar shape although not sure a perfect fit for this object, however if you check the videos of other sightings I’ve had this year where the object was rotating at a constant rate the same rate in both videos which is really odd? Then I’d say this object in your video is identical to those UFOs, the first time I spotted it, it just appeared, like it just blinked on in the sky, and I know this because I was actually looking 360 for about half hour before due to having a rash of sightings locally

It just blinked on in the sky high altitude, it’s very much larger in your videos, it spins then after 1 minute then it just blinks of and vanished, the second video it flys overhead spinning at the same rate at lower altitudes

You can find them here below

Date 23/06/19 PART1

Date: 23/06/19 PART 2
www.youtube.com...

So the same object same day appearing from nowhere and disappearing then traveling from one end of the sky to another A few hours later, same weather conditions, just a calm hot sticky humid summers day
edit on 8-12-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
This image was pulled from a drone video a couple of months ago. Flying goldfish crackers?

What is that?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Your post describes you being emotionally charged around this sighting and a history of seeing objects. You clearly have a passion and desire for this, perhaps you are seeing these objects and believing them to be something more... but don’t take my word, follow your heart... a reply to: TritonTaranis

Id say I get pretty pumped when trying to capture something I know isn’t normal flying in the sky, the majority of the time I’ll see something look and run through all possibilities, actually in this video or other videos You can here me calling them things they’re clearly not, like a bird or a kite, right up until they get closer and I draw a complete blank, before even thinking about drawing for the phone camera video I’ve usually identified the object and it doesn’t get recorded or pictures, I’m usually 100% calm right until I’ve ruled out absolutely everything, when I’ve done all rational thinking and identifying and the object fits neither plane drone balloon profile parameters, IE it’s motion or speed or noise etc etc etc, everything...then at that point yes I do get pumped because...

I almost feel a little frustrated trying to capture something as clear and stable as possible for other people to watch and pick apart or identify, I want it to be the best footage I can get with what I’ve got, and know it’s none of the above and something strange and unusually it just adds to the excitement and challenge

Pretty much been seeing UFOs or for as long as I can remember but only recently I’ve been trying to record them and study them for myself and share with other likeminded people who actually want to make an effort to study, or other people who have seen some amazing strange things who know that feeling, because I’m just getting sick of not knowing or just having stories for people, it’s time to make and effort to really get some personal answers as to what these things are and what the hell theyre doing... ours or from somewhere else I don’t care, I have no answers or solid opinion on what or where, I’ve gone from being what people would call a believer to a skeptic more times than I care to remember, mostly because I guess I don’t want to believe, I would say right now I’m somewhere in the middle, open minded and waiting for somebody to nail a clear indisputable video off proof, where the object is crystal clear and performs an incredible Manoeuvre, because even if somebody somewhere captures something real close and clear I’m sure they’ll be people claiming it’s just a balloon or something

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Blue Shift

What is that?

You tell me. It was zooming along in some drone footage somebody shot. This is a close-up of a screen grab. Someone suggested it was possibly a flying seed pod of some kind. Doesn't look like any I've seen. Here's the video it came from. Argentina, apparently.

edit on 10-12-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join