It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of lies by President Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
sometimes he even lies to himself

from this

Trump: NHS will be on the table

to this

First video Trump states "When you make a trade deal everything is on the table, NHS and everything else, everything will be on the table, absolutely"

Then second video he states

"We have no interest in the NHS, I dont even know where that rumor started"

edit on 4-12-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: link

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The liberal lunatics are so obsessed that if Trump walked out of the the White House and said it was a nice day, they'd have a researcher on it at the 'fact checkers' to compare the day to previous years to see if they could add a 'lie' to their list.

Or they would show a wildfire in California and run a story with that as the picture and then chastise Trump for having the nerve to say it was a nice day. The press is pathetic.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: jlafleur02

It doesn’t matter anymore. Trump lies like the day is long. His supporters know it, have known it, and most of them like him because of it. Which tells you a lot about who they really are.

It’s not worth listing it out. It’d be redundant at this point.

Y'all keep telling yourselves this like it's going to come true. Nobody believes that besides the sourest of the sour alt-lefties.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
As a Trump supporter, the one issue that bothers me is DACA. While Trump is doing everything possible to eliminate the DACA Executive Order, he says he wants to negotiate a deal with the Democrats to replace it with a piece of legislation. Trump never campaigned on repeal and replace DACA, only repeal. Any negotiated "deal" concerning illegal immigrants is just another reason for them to keep coming here hoping for more deals. It needs to stop altogether with no perks for anyone.

Not at all. I understand the concept of changing ones mind on things once you have more/better information.

DACA is a unique situation. When a child is brought here (by child I mean child, infant thru maybe 10 or 12, not an 18 yr old) by a parent, did not knowingly and intentionally break our laws.

But, I do think they need to have been here for a substantial amount of time, not just hours, days, weeks or even months, but many years... maybe even to the point of reaching the age of majority (18? 21?)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

But that's reality! Trump lies to American people everyday and you dont believe it because.???? Willfully ignorant or just dont give a #.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Some recent ones:

Asked if the NHS should be on the table in trade talks:
Trump: “No, not at all, I have nothing to do with it. Never even thought about it, honestly... I don’t even know where that rumour started”.

Earlier this year: “When you’re dealing in trade, everything is on the table – so NHS or anything else, a lot more than that, but everything will be on the table, absolutely.”

Trump: "I don't know the gentleman… I don’t know Prince Andrew..."
Many photos online show them together.

Trump, Monday: "U.S. Markets are up as much as 21% since the announcement of Tariffs.”

Trump, Tuesday: “I don’t watch the stock market.”

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

And those are just a few from the last couple days. 😂

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: EvilAxis

And those are just a few from the last couple days. 😂

Its quite comical seeing the ardent trump supporters demanding evidence of his lies and the flat out fingers in ears singing lalala defense in action.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
sometimes he even lies to himself

from this

Trump: NHS will be on the table

to this

First video Trump states "When you make a trade deal everything is on the table, NHS and everything else, everything will be on the table, absolutely"

Then second video he states

"We have no interest in the NHS, I dont even know where that rumor started"

That's not lying that's playing 4d chess, you say one thing but really mean something else.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Last week Trump lied to Bill O'Reilly when he said he knew nothing about Rudy going to Ukraine and his interactions with Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I am in awe of his 4d chess skills, its like he can change the past with his words alone, is he aware of video? or was it a .....clone, dam deepfake

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I hadn't thought of the clone angle, like in idiocracy where each clone got dumber, you might just be onto something.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Exaggerates? No. He straight up lies. A lot.

I think you guys are moving the goal posts on what constitutes lying. You've been trained well by the MSM.

It used to be that campaign promises were considered a sort of "game plan" or a set of goals the candidate hoped to address and possibly fix. Six months into Trump's presidency suddenly he was a flat out liar because he hadn't achieved them all. Obama, Clinton, GW, and the rest were lucky to accomplish one or two in two terms.
He exaggerates and lies about stupid stuff all the time, but I think calling out campaign promises is BS. Save that for 2024.
edit on 12 5 2019 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 5 2019 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join