It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of lies by President Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf."

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

None of those pledges are over with.

As far as reaching goes.

Did you see this thread ?

ATS
edit on 1-12-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ah, I see some here have realized that impeach! won't happen and have returned to the "he lies" argument.

We know he exaggerates at times- when did the become straight up lying?

And I don't think anyone here ever thought that Mexico would cut a check to the Treasury. It's easier to say that Mexico will pay for the wall instead of saying that Mexico will pay for the wall via remittance fees, trade, etc. Either way, the wall is being built. and that's what matters. Considering we spend over $100 billion annually on supporting illegal immigrants, a $25 billion investment is a drop in the bucket. And that's a fair deal to me. And lets no forget, with the things Trump has done, we see Mexico enforcing security of their own southern border. Go figure!

They claimed Trump was lying about the Caravans.
They claimed Trump was lying about how much our NATO partners pay.
They claimed Trump was lying about the Obama admin "wiretaps".

They were wrong.

He claimed Baltimore was a rat infested mess. Pearls were clutched. Orkin lists Baltimore as one of the most rat infested city in the US.

Now, what about the lies like the Mueller report will be the end of Trump?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Exaggerates? No. He straight up lies. A lot.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The liberal lunatics are so obsessed that if Trump walked out of the the White House and said it was a nice day, they'd have a researcher on it at the 'fact checkers' to compare the day to previous years to see if they could add a 'lie' to their list.

LOL, no.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: jlafleur02

Trump has so much money he doesn't have to lie.

Ever!

That isn't true.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Whatever tman has allegedly lied about pales in comparison to..."you can keep your doctor", and "dont cross this red line".

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

So far it's just us.

He never said how Mexico was going to pay for the wall did he? It’s already greatly reduced illegals and drugs coming here, as well as Mexico holding asylum seekers on their dime instead of us. I’d say that in many ways Mexico is paying for that wall and has been for awhile now.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Ya I know I know, but it does fit the bill. lol

One thing you never Trumpers fail to see and I'll help you
out with Devils advocate.

If Trump takes out the car how will mexico pay for the wall?
They won't have our money to pay for shlit. lol

edit on 1-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Personally, I think anything Trump lies about is small potatoes compared to Obama's, "not a smidgen of scandals during my administration" bullschiff, especially when the IRS had already admitted to targeting conservative organizations. Before Trump's first term is over we're going to find out that Obama had the most scandalous administration in history.

edit on 1-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Whatever tman has allegedly lied about pales in comparison to..."you can keep your doctor", and "dont cross this red line".

You can remember those lies cause there just weren't that many of them. Trump lies so many times in one day it's hard to ever keep track of them all. Also, I kept my doctor, just had to write to my insurance company. Done and done. (Not discounting that Obama's ACA was a crappy republican plan that catered to the insurance companies and the right).

"allegedly lied". Bwaaaaa!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Shame Trump haters didn't hold the last president to the Trump standard.

I wonder why that is.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Does anyone think a guy who would alter a weather map and lie about it would think twice about lying about something big? It’s crazy to think there’s people out there who take up for Donald Trump and in essence argue in favor of never being told the truth.

Of course a lot of people will rationalize it off like “They all lie!”

That doesn’t make it ok. All that attitude says is that you’ve given up and just accept government corruption.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Shame Trump haters didn't hold the last president to the Trump standard.

I wonder why that is.

Probably because he isn’t President anymore.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Nope.

Trump haters were never concerned with TRUTH until Trump got elected.

You all have been Lied to for 11 years straight.

19 going back to the days of GW.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah. It’s everyone except the well known liar who’s lying.

Sounds like something a liar would say.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here's just a few:

Today I opened a major Apple Manufacturing plant in Texas that will bring high paying jobs back to America. Today Nancy Pelosi closed Congress because she doesn’t care about American Workers!

"They never thought, Dan, that I was going to release that call, and I really had no choice because Adam Schiff made up a call," Trump said Nov. 15. "He said the president said this, and then he made up a call."

"The Impeachment Scam hearings begin today! This is a complete Fake Hearing (trial) to interview Never Trumpers and a Pelosi-Schiff SCAM against the Republican Party and me," Trump said in a blast fundraising email. What caught our eye was the notion that Taylor and Kent were "Never Trumpers."

"In Pennsylvania we just opened up a $10 billion plant," Trump said Aug. 15. "We have many of them going up. Many, a lot of jobs. In Louisiana an LNG (liquified natural gas) plant — $10 billion — could never have happened, could never have happened. Pennsylvania would have never happened."

"She called our country and our people garbage," Trump said July 23.

All of these are lies. I'll let you look through and tell me why they're true.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

So far it's just us.

He never said how Mexico was going to pay for the wall did he?

He said they may write a check. He said they would pay through trade policies.

The Mexican President has said that they would not ever pay for the wall, by any means.

Also, Trump has threatened to raise the funding for the wall through declaration of national emergency and using disaster funds. There's no way you can spin that to suggest that Mexico is paying for it. The people of the US are.

It’s already greatly reduced illegals and drugs coming here, as well as Mexico holding asylum seekers on their dime instead of us. I’d say that in many ways Mexico is paying for that wall and has been for awhile now.

The overall fall in crime rates per capita started in the 1990's.

United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2018

If you graph the changes in crime rate compared to the previous years, the change in rate of change, of the crime rate trends sharply downwards from 2014 to 2016 but from 2016 to 2018 has been increasing.

So the overall downward trend in crime since the 1990's, slowed dramatically during Trump's administration. Put the figures from above into a spreadsheet and see.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: jlafleur02

As a Trump supporter, the one issue that bothers me is DACA. While Trump is doing everything possible to eliminate the DACA Executive Order, he says he wants to negotiate a deal with the Democrats to replace it with a piece of legislation. Trump never campaigned on repeal and replace DACA, only repeal. Any negotiated "deal" concerning illegal immigrants is just another reason for them to keep coming here hoping for more deals. It needs to stop altogether with no perks for anyone.

Luckily for you Pelosi already turned him down for a deal on DACA because the deal involved actually securing the border. She threw those "kids" under the bus to keep the floodgates of illegal voters open. They don't care about those kids and never did.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: visitedbythem

If you included all of them together and every lie they ever told it still would not come close to trumps lies.

Uh, yes, Id like to order the Sick and Slick special.
The pant suit pig, with some slick Willie on the side.

beverage? Ill have the Obama Kool Ade

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join