It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of lies by President Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The thread's about lies.
He said and still claims that China pays.
This is not a thread about the trade deals with china or anyone else.
Stay on topic.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It's common knowledge that trump lies on his golf score card, moves his ball and cheats, but his lackies say "great game mr pres." but they know!

www.golfchannel.com...

www.newyorker.com...

Any man that lies on something so inconsequential, has no business in the WH.
edit on 1-12-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I've had the same doctor for 25 years. I kept my doctor.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Now it's time for America to bind the wounds of division. We have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and Independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people. It's time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans. And this is so important to me.

Donald Trump, Election Night 2016

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
“My father is German, was German, born in a very wonderful place in Germany so I have a very great feeling for Germany.”

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
ISIS is defeated.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Gotcha!

Happy Holidays sweetie!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Trump lies. Own it.

Besides, what difference does it make. None of his supporters will hold him accountable. So......there you go.

What difference does it make?
Isn't that what Clinton said after her state department let four Americans get murdered in Benghazi?

Benghazi was two unexpected attacks on American facilities. Each was over in less than half an hour. No-one in the state department did anything wrong or delayed anything. 2012 Benghazi attack From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However, you can't blame Trump for this lie, it was, I believe, part of the Russian social media campaign against Clinton prior to the 2016 elections. You could verify by downloading and searching the archive of the Russian social media posts held by Congress, for the term 'Benghazi'. Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence - Social Media Advertisements

edit on 1/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

How do you know that? The issue isn’t settled until Trump is out of office .

I doubt it will happen because it was just the campaign promise. But you never know .

coal is dead

Nope the Tariffs are hurting it at the moment .

There are many, many falsehoods out there about coal. The biggest, of course, is that “coal is dead,” an organized effort to scare away potential investors of the world’s most vital source of electricity. Indeed, the reality is quite different than what some insist that you believe. In fact, coal is still the main source of power in a leading 18 U.S. states, and still supplies almost 30% of American power. “ Does that sound like an energy source that is….”dead?”

US coal Increased 61% 2017

Tariffs

Tariffs hurting it

North Korea has agreed to denuclearization

How do you know that’s not true ?

There is been no nuclear or long-range missiles testing . Another sign is when Trump overruled sanctions the treasury department wanted to levy against North Korea .

Plus deals on taking someone’s nuclear weapon arsenal away don’t happen overnight .

Your responses are kind of like the impeachment hearings.

Assumptions .

Nukes

My point is the left reaches too far in order to find a lie.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Now it's time for America to bind the wounds of division. We have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and Independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people. It's time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans. And this is so important to me.

Donald Trump, Election Night 2016

Are you really trying to blame that on Trump and call it a lie ?

Especially after ALL the SNIP he went through even before he was elected, and post.

STILL NOT A LIE.

*ILLEGAL immigrants and Terrorists from Snip hole countries are not CITIZENS.
edit on 1-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
ISIS is defeated.

"No quid pro quo."

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Sillyolme

Gotcha!

Happy Holidays sweetie!

Thank You. You too!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
“The baby is born. The mother meets with the doctor. They take care of the baby. They wrap the baby beautifully. And then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby.”

"And, by the way – I know you don’t care about this – but that also includes raises for our military. First time in 10 years.”

“My father is German, right? Was German, and born in a very wonderful place in Germany.”

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
for balance, I was going to make you a list of the lies told by the Obamas, Clintons, Nadler, and Schiff, but there are not enough gigs available on my PC.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Trump tweeted that North Korea had “agreed to denuclearization (so great for World), site closure, & no more testing!

Let's start with that lie. And the funny part is, some believe it happened. LOL!

That's not Trump's lie. That's NK's lie.

No different than when Obama told us that Russia agreed to give up some of their nukes. I'm sure we all laughed at that too.

Bottom line, just because our enemies can't be trusted, doesn't mean that our presidents didn't make an honest effort to work an agreement.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
for balance, I was going to make you a list of the lies told by the Obamas, Clintons, Nadler, and Schiff, but there are not enough gigs available on my PC.

Sadly you could add all those up (and they certainly have some lies under their belt) and they still wouldn't match one day of Trump tweets. The liar in chief has no rival. I know it sucks for the Trump supporters. I know y'all are cringing on the inside when that dude goes on a repetitive ego-rant based on emotion and fragility. So many lies it'll make your head spin. Bigly.

Even more sad is that I do (agree with some other posters here &) think Trump is so delusional that he believes his litany of lies.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: UKTruth

Personally, I'm a little tired of everything that gets implemented never ending because of the belief that you can't take something away after you've put it out there for fear of losing votes. Obamacare being one of them. Congress needs to think long and hard about legislation that may prove to be impossible to fix or take back once it goes south.

Obamacare was supposed to ruin healthcare so that the only alternative would be a real single payer system.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: errck
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I've had the same doctor for 25 years. I kept my doctor.

Is that because you've had the same employer sponsored health program all of those years?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I didn't have to reach any further than my mouse and it's right here near my right elbow.
One google search will do it.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

If you included all of them together and every lie they ever told it still would not come close to trumps lies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join