It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of lies by President Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
so I hear all the time how Trump is a list. give some examples please. not about crowd size but lies about issues. Feel free to show lies from other politicians as well. The point is all politicians lie. most of the lies he told are subgective to which side your on.
Example : Adam Schiff with his concrete proof of Trump's collusion with Russians that he never showed just to convince the public of his story.

Give me some good Trump lies that were like shiff's .
Please show how it's a lie. Shiff never had anything he said he had so that's the type I'm looking for

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Even if he does lie about non important things, he sure does keep the promises he made to his voters.

Link

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

Trump has so much money he doesn't have to lie.

Ever!

edit on 1-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The liberal lunatics are so obsessed that if Trump walked out of the the White House and said it was a nice day, they'd have a researcher on it at the 'fact checkers' to compare the day to previous years to see if they could add a 'lie' to their list.

edit on 1/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

As a Trump supporter, the one issue that bothers me is DACA. While Trump is doing everything possible to eliminate the DACA Executive Order, he says he wants to negotiate a deal with the Democrats to replace it with a piece of legislation. Trump never campaigned on repeal and replace DACA, only repeal. Any negotiated "deal" concerning illegal immigrants is just another reason for them to keep coming here hoping for more deals. It needs to stop altogether with no perks for anyone.

edit on 1-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

As a Trump supporter, the one issue that bothers me is DACA. While Trump is doing everything possible to eliminate the DACA Executive Order, he says he wants to negotiate a deal with the Democrats to replace it with a piece of legislation. Trump never campaigned on repeal and replace DACA, only repeal. Any negotiated "deal" concerning illegal immigrants is just another reason for them to keep coming here hoping for more deals. It needs to stop altogether with no perks for anyone.

Practicalities mean that it's likely a deal will have to be cut for the existing DACA population. H
Ending DACA means exactly that - but it does also mean that there will need to be some legal solution for the existing DACA members.
edit on 1/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Even if he does lie about non important things, he sure does keep the promises he made to his voters.

Link[/qu ote]

He promised to deport immigrants who commit crimes, but he's going after soft targets like dreamers and students who overstay their visa, people whose crimes are related to immigration system only. Where is the extra extra ice funding to deport the gang members?

He hasn't drained the swamp either. He promised to kick out the lobbiest. Yet they're very much still here. In fact he has some in his cabinet.

Clinton isn't in jail yet. Whatever happened to locking her up?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Personally, I'm a little tired of everything that gets implemented never ending because of the belief that you can't take something away after you've put it out there for fear of losing votes. Obamacare being one of them. Congress needs to think long and hard about legislation that may prove to be impossible to fix or take back once it goes south.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Better yet, I challenge the Trump-haters who claim that he lies to show me one of the progressive politicians whom they worship who doesn't like.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Reality
Scientists are unequivocal on this point: Climate change isn’t “going back.” It will never reverse itself. We can only limit how much and how fast the climate changes by reversing the thing that’s driving the change in the first place: heat-trapping greenhouse gas pollution in our atmosphere, largely from the burning of fossil fuels.

That's a blatant lie.

Because Trump doesn't control the entire planet.

The worlds largest polluter is China with the biggest fossil fuel company in the entire world.

And guess what ?

Good luck making them do what you want.
edit on 1-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Trump tweeted that North Korea had “agreed to denuclearization (so great for World), site closure, & no more testing!

Let's start with that lie. And the funny part is, some believe it happened. LOL!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Coal is coming back, big.

Knew this wasn't going to happen. Still, some refuse to understand that the USA is moving forward, not back. Coal is dead.

+8 more 
link   
And you can't beat Trump haters lies.

Rich people don't pay their fair share.

The climate is out to get everyone.

Russia stole my election.

The latest bull snip around Ukraine and impeachment.

Trump haters wouldn't know TRUTH if it came up and bit them on their commie rear ends.

link   
Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

So far it's just us.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Trump lies. Own it.

Besides, what difference does it make. None of his supporters will hold him accountable. So......there you go.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Coal should come back.

Then California wouldn't be having blackouts.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your american ego guys but all and every polititan over the world spread lies all day long
not hard to go and search for these fact checker website from any political side. Trump is not doing anything new here .

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

www.nrdc.org...
projects.thestar.com...

97 percent consensus. The science is in.

The two most blatant climate change lies and both entirely unscientific.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join