It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planting a Curse...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
When is this appropriate to do to someone? How is a curse made possible? Does a successful curse feed off of hate?

Does a curse feed off of misdirection?

How can I watch an individual die because of their evilness?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Umm..you put them on the cover of a Madden game?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

When is this appropriate to do to someone?

Never! You will be practicing witchcraft to do so and will condemn your soul.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Well first thing, curses are about intention. It takes a lot of energy to focus that much intent on one person. I personally don't think individuals are "cursing" people to death. Why consume yourself with it?

Secondly, witchcraft is about your perception of reality, so whatever you believe is what you have to work with. You could literally just make something up. That being said, if the person you're focusing on doesn't believe in what you're throwing out... will it affect them beyond coincidence? Maybe not so much.

If you truly wish someone to be dead, cursing them probably isnt going to do it.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

NEVER try and place a curse on another,it will come back on you.
This is witchcraft and you're to avoid it at all cost.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
When is this appropriate to do to someone? How is a curse made possible? Does a successful curse feed off of hate?

Does a curse feed off of misdirection?

How can I watch an individual die because of their evilness?

By agreeing to reciprocally let someone watch YOU die. Funny, huh?

Karma comes based on what comes in and what goes out. Be a positive not a negative...unless you wish same to you...and love conquers all in the end

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Remember the Rule of 3: Whatever you do comes back to you threefold.

It's kind of like pointing your finger at someone- when you point that finger there are 3 other fingers pointing back at you.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

That only applies if you believe it to be true.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You call them the motherless offspring of a pig with two hemipenes and then you fart in their general direction.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I wouldn't curse someone. I feel like Karma will tend to its business like it always does. But if you want to try, here is 2 methods Ive noticed have real world effects for me.

Verbal: Go ahead and curse out loud. the more frequent the cursing, the more it radiates out. like ripples on a pond. This gets the curse into the physical world as we know it.

Mental: Craft your curse and let it out internally. Dwell on it for a day or so. Really let it get to you. Try to imagine you are calling the person you want to curse telepathically, but they dont answer and it goes to voice mail... Really let them have it in your message.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Remember the Rule of 3: Whatever you do comes back to you threefold.

It's kind of like pointing your finger at someone- when you point that finger there are 3 other fingers pointing back at you.

Remember the rule of reaping and sowing. You plant a seed it comes back as a plant with many more seeds than you began with and if that seed is of hate you reap a whole plant of hate.

new topics

top topics

join