It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first ghost I ever saw, I played with…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Newt22

Did yous touch at all, you said you were playing with her but was there any physical contact?

Yes, quite a bit of it... It was a fast, clamorous game of tag, among a bunch of dancing adults. I recall her grabbing my arm with both her hands, popping out from the dancers.

"Your it!" Then she ran away.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Have you looked into the history of the place at all? See if maybe the little girl once lived/died there? If so itd be interesting to find out thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I wish I had a friend like that.
that girl is all on her own now.
I am so lonely being dead.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

originally posted by: buddha
I wish I had a friend like that.
that girl is all on her own now.
I am so lonely being dead.

Stunning... thank you, I could never tell anyone that... Artist.

edit on 2-12-2019 by Newt22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jrock272
Have you looked into the history of the place at all? See if maybe the little girl once lived/died there? If so itd be interesting to find out thanks

J - I am thinking it. In a way. But I need to be cool and easy... because they are friends of the family. I'm in my 50's now and we are talking about a time where family tragedy wasn't widely talked about.

And.

This is a family that has a hard time with kids playing with long lost relatives of the past. Not because of the obvious, but, (I think) because of the location. I have since found out - BUT - from a totally different direction (see end of my post).

The way I was raised it was expected... Example:

Grandpa's ghost is in the Sun Porch, Grandma! (Grandpa died when my Mom was 10)...

"That's okay." Grandma says. "Come get some Turkey."

My childhood - Very Irish American... we live with our dead. But, that is besides the point. I have never been coy with the fact I can feel ghosts in other posts.

This was a post where I didn't feel a thing, but, it also, it seems, to be my first experience with a ghost I wasn't related to. I was very young.

Now, I am going to bring it to a different place. Because. The area, in Minnesota, has a terrible reputation - the location in general.

This is a place where it is rumored a Wendigo is said to roam. The Native Americans warn of it in this place. This is a place that has been involved in a horrible kidnap and murder.. a place of darkness. I have been warned of staying away from parts of this place by my Dad (we hunted there) while growing up.

It is a place to tread lightly.

edit on 2-12-2019 by Newt22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join