It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe this could explain...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Everyone always says "aliens couldn't travel such a huge distance to earth across space." Well, we all know that aliens have developed a method of reproduction which is kinda like cloning. Maybe they also live longer lives than we do. Maybe they live until 300 or even 500? Maybe in their UFOs they have a way of producing fellow aliens so that during the travel when one dies, they just produce another alien that will live another few hundred years and so on until they reach earth.

I had a dream about this last night.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Its possible. But that would kinda suck if you started out on a mission knowing that you were going to die before you could even start your research.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
meshuggah1324 says;

"Everyone always says "aliens couldn't travel such a huge distance to earth across space." Well, we all know that aliens have developed a method of reproduction which is kinda like cloning."

We do? I didn't know that! Did you learn that in a dream, too?

"Maybe they also live longer lives than we do. Maybe they live until 300 or even 500? Maybe in their UFOs they have a way of producing fellow aliens so that during the travel when one dies, they just produce another alien that will live another few hundred years and so on until they reach earth."

"I had a dream about this last night."

This is why I scratch my head when someone says 'there's nothing wrong with our public schools'.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_
Its possible. But that would kinda suck if you started out on a mission knowing that you were going to die before you could even start your research.

Not if the aliens were genetically engineered with one purpose...to travel great distances and collect info. They could be cloned to have limited or no emotions about being isolated for long periods, only to die in the process of completing thier mission.

Interesting theory. But I like the one where "robots" are used instead of living beings. No need to even bring cloning into play. Who knows though?...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Better yet, would you really travel all that way just to stick a probe up some hick's anus, or turn a cow inside out?

All kidding aside, given the recent insights of modern physics, such as wormholes, etc., it's more likely that an advanced alien species might have developed a means of controlling or generating a wormhole like structure through space/time and thus circumventing the light speed limitation.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You know, it is conceivable that Aliens might not be as Extra Terrestrial as they are thought to be after all. Who's to say they don't come from the distant future of Earth and were bio-engineered creatures created by humans to travel backwards in time.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey Off_The_Street, I was just talking about the debunkers who always say that. My bad... and public schools don't teach alien biology, I'm just putting theories out there since we really don't know for sure how long aliens live....

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The whole thing is absolutely ridiculous! "aliens couldn't travel such a huge distance to earth across space." Why not!? It's my belief that they have been visiting this planet, and probably others, since biblical times and before.....why couldn't they of discovered a way of doing it? Just because we can't, doesn't mean a technologically advanced race can't...how arrogant, don't ya think!?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The bottom line is if these greys really do exist and are from some distant far off planetary system, with our limited knowledge we have no right to say "oh, there's no way they could travel such great distances"...that's just ignorance. With the idea of aliens travelling to Earth being so fantastic to us, the methods for their travel would surely be as fantastic to us as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The bottom line is if these greys really do exist and are from some distant far off planetary system

I would like to believe that they do exist, and in my heard I do think they do, but it hasn't been proven. and until we have undeniable proof, your statment is more of an assumption.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

The bottom line is if these greys really do exist and are from some distant far off planetary system

I would like to believe that they do exist, and in my heard I do think they do, but it hasn't been proven. and until we have undeniable proof, your statment is more of an assumption.

Not sure, but maybe you misunderstood my post. Did you miss the "if" in it?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
oops! My apologies. Reading too fast again

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Everyone always says "aliens couldn't travel such a huge distance to earth across space." Well, we all know that aliens have developed a method of reproduction which is kinda like cloning. Maybe they also live longer lives than we do. Maybe they live until 300 or even 500? Maybe in their UFOs they have a way of producing fellow aliens so that during the travel when one dies, they just produce another alien that will live another few hundred years and so on until they reach earth.

I had a dream about this last night.

Which alien group you are talking about...The grays/greys or Reptilian or Pleiades or Alpha centaurian...
?

The term alien is used to general these days...

[edit on 8-3-2005 by mwen]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
if you do your grey research the 1968 abduction where the woman saw like a 3-d star chart where they lived 39.4-39.5 lightyears away they said they can do it in 91 days thats (1502.31 kms sec) has a friend at nasa do this lol(no lie) and ten years later we had the technology to see where this woman saw the star chart need a linnk but oh well

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Lamagraa]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

if you do your grey research the 1968 abduction where the woman saw like a 3-d star chart where they lived 39.4-39.5 lightyears away they said they can do it in 91 days thats 1502.31 kms sec and ten years later we had the technology to see where this woman saw the star chart need a linnk but oh well

Betty Hill is who you're thinking of....

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Our knowledge of the Universe and Physics is incomplete. I think that when we learn a little more, the relationship between electromagnetism and gravity will be unraveled. At that point, gravity drives and inertia control will make faster-than-light travel possible.

My personal feeling is that aliens have already learned these nifty tricks, and can buzz around the galaxy (or farther) pretty much at will. If that is the case, it's not surpeising that we'd see them from time to time on and around our little primative backwater of a planet.

None of this is based on anything but my own sense of the subject, and may or may not be true.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
The bottom line is if these greys really do exist and are from some distant far off planetary system, with our limited knowledge we have no right to say "oh, there's no way they could travel such great distances"...that's just ignorance. With the idea of aliens travelling to Earth being so fantastic to us, the methods for their travel would surely be as fantastic to us as well.

What if expeditionary teams did the main journey ages ago and actually "stay" close by? Ive heard that UFOs dont even have like chairs on-board. So they must keep their stuff elsewhere? - Like the movie Abyss kind of

Isnt it weird how the Marine intelligence department sometimes gets involved with UFO activity?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenem

What if expeditionary teams did the main journey ages ago and actually "stay" close by? Ive heard that UFOs dont even have like chairs on-board. So they must keep their stuff elsewhere? - Like the movie Abyss kind of

Isnt it weird how the Marine intelligence department sometimes gets involved with UFO activity?

Well yes, for example some believe the greys have a base on the far side of the moon. Under the Earth's oceans would be another possible good "hiding spot" close by. It's all relatively possible.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Dont you think this is strange...?

www.geocities.com...

Murder cover-up involving the CIA, MI5 and a South African branch of Marine Intelligence. To me it suggests that world governments do have knowledge of ET...

Exerpts - CAPE TOWN, Aug 19 (Reuters) - South Africa's truth commission chairman Archbishop Desmond Tutu Wednesday released documents which he said suggested a Western plot was behind the death of the head of the United Nations in 1961.

The letters, headed the South African Institute for Maritime Research (SAIMR) -- said to be a front company for the South African military -- include references to the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the British MI5 security service.

``In a meeting between MI5, special ops executive and the SAIMR, the following emerged,'' reads one document marked Top Secret, ``it is felt that Hammarskjold should be removed.''

This is old but it came from Reuters and Im sure there are many more like it.

new topics

top topics

join