learn more

Ruling: Anti-Savage Web Site URL Can Remain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitty

your body, your right to do as you please with it.

See that's where I think this whole thing has gotten out of hand. Who the hell cares if someone is having anal sex in their house between two consenting people? Why is crap like that anyone else's (especially the government's) business. Personally, I dont care if someone's gay, or whatever, I do what I do, they do what they do. Why is the government involved in this at all?

As for the radio show... it was funny, beyond that I didn't really care. It was just kinda funny listening to the yelling and all that stuff.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I dont agree with that. As a parent can you say to your 13 year old kid who wants to have sex with an older man "Its okay hunny its your body,do whatever you want with it!". Or this scenario,your 9 year old boy wants a nose ring,and allot of body piercings are you going to let him do it since its his body? Or what if you find out your 11 year old son is having anal sex with another young kid?

See you can't let people do all of that freedom since its their body.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
I agree 100%!!!

Why can't people just leave gays alone & let them be treated equal?They pay taxes like everyone else, they fight & serve in the military, they work jobs, pay their bills,whats wrong with that?If you don't like what they do,so what?Its YOUR problem & no one eleses!

Simple. They have no right as a homosexual. They have rights as a human being. Homosexuality is against our culture, it is against many things, for that matter, but that isn't even the point of this situation. If you read you'll see that Savage was baited into a situation, and on top of that, the moron thought he was not on the air during that interchange. I say moron because I'd have made sure before I lost my cool.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Because we have people like Savage and his supporters (mostly republican) won't allow that to happen. They have to hate.

I'll have to give your thoughts credit on this particular post, Colonel, as you have certainly exhibited an intimate knowledge on the subject of hate since you've been at this board.

I think, however, you think anyone who holds to the traditional Christian ethics and morals of this nation's heritage is full of hate. Fact is, knowing right from wrong isn't hate, its simply knowing right from wrong.

Still, I stand by my position that you know hate personally, so I'll have to take into consideration your viewpoint.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
No maybe its bacuase he's a racist homophobe. Mr. Weiner is all that and that's why MSNBC FIRED him.

actually MSNBC fired him because nobody watched his show, because nobody watches MSNBC, and couldn't afford to pay him.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If we're talking about children,but we're not. I'm talking aboiut consenting ADULTS! If 2 men want to engage in anal sex, its NO ONES BUSINESS! If a man & woman wish to engage in anal sex, ITS NO ONES BUSINESS!

Thomas, I also disagree with you. Homosexuality may not be part of your culture, but it is too many.Hinduism & Islam isn't part of my culture but it doesn't mean I look down at those who practice it.

www.religioustolerance.org...

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by romantico]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'll have to give your thoughts credit on this particular post, Colonel, as you have certainly exhibited an intimate knowledge on the subject of hate since you've been at this board.

I think, however, you think anyone who holds to the traditional Christian ethics and morals of this nation's heritage is full of hate. Fact is, knowing right from wrong isn't hate, its simply knowing right from wrong.

Still, I stand by my position that you know hate personally, so I'll have to take into consideration your viewpoint.

Are you saying you think being gay is wrong? You say you know "right from wrong."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join