Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Teresa Heinz: Bush Win Suspicious

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Mozambican-born billionairess Teresa Heinz Kerry was recently heard questioning whether President Bush's re-election victory last November was legitimate.

www.newsmax.com...


"Two brothers own 80 percent of the machines used in the United States," Heinz told a lunch for Seattle Rep. Adam Smith on Saturday, referring to the brothers as "hard right" Republicans.

She argued that it is "very easy to hack into the mother machines," in quotes picked up by the Seattle Post Intelligencer.


Sour grapes by the almost made first lady wannabe? Or, are the ones close enough to the corrupt few, slowly coming out to the public pointing the spotlight on the criminals against democracy?




posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sour grapes? why dont we talk about the Bush backers as sore-winners "Bush won, Get over it"

Obviously it doesn't matter how many votes get tossed, switches, or ignored as long as thier side wins

It is a sad day when Iraqi's, and Afgani's have a more honest elctoral process then the United states does.



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have to laugh, because almost every time she opens her mouth she says things that are embarrassing to her party. Where does her information come from when she says "It's very easy to hack into the mother machines." Is she a software security analyst?
She's really does love talking, but I think she would do more for her party if she did make public speeches at all.


I hope it will come as no surprise that I have something to say.
- Teresa Heinz Kerry



[edit on 8-3-2005 by dbates]



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sounds like she was watching '24' looking for pc references and smoking a little too much crack last night. If there is one thing you can count on, it is her rhetoric of insanity.



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Her mouth did her husband's campaign in. You know when she said that the first lady has never had a real job, even though she retracted the statement, the damage was done.

What nationality is she anyway?

[edit on 8-3-2005 by jrod]



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
What nationality is she anyway?


I believe she's from Portuguese decent, however born in a Portuguese colony in Mozambic.

Obviously Teresa is closer to the "truth" than most US citizens. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss her common characteristic "running of the mouth" flaw could carry some substance if taken seriously.

Perhaps it was a 'burp' of secret truth, common within the elite and corrupted politician cliques?

[edit on 8-3-2005 by syntaxer]



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
I have to laugh, because almost every time she opens her mouth she says things that are embarrassing to her party.


I hope it will come as no surprise that I have something to say.
- Teresa Heinz Kerry




Which party is that? The one she wanted to be first lady in as Mrs Heinz (Republican) or the one she wanted to be first lady in as Mrs heinz-Kerry (Democrat). She sure changes colors more frequently than heinz ketchup!

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Angelic1]



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What's weird is that she said:


"I fear for '06,"

...this according to Matt Drudge.

What happens in '06? What is she talking about?



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Two words to describe Teressa Kerry

S-o-r-e L-o-s-e-r



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer

Obviously Teresa is closer to the "truth" than most US citizens. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss her common characteristic "running of the mouth" flaw could carry some substance if taken seriously.

Perhaps it was a 'burp' of secret truth, common within the elite and corrupted politician cliques?

[edit on 8-3-2005 by syntaxer]



It does not matter if her mouth is a flaw, it kept her from becoming the first lady, that is fact. The masses heard what she said, or more likely heard some one they follow opinion on what she said and it doomed the Kerry campaign. I do believe the polling numbers reflect it after the comment was released to the American people. Thats the way I see, all her questioning about the election now will get her and democrats no where.



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Repeat after me 4 million votes...4 million votes...4 million votes...4million votes...4 million votes...4 million votes... 4 million votes...



HE WON>>>GET OVER IT!



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The program that the actual voting takes place on is very tough to break into. But, it is counted and put into a spreadsheet. That spreadsheet can easily be altered by a two year old.

Now, whether it happened or not...that I don't know...



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Obviously Teresa is closer to the "truth" than most US citizens.


Obviously? Based on what besides your pitiful fantasies?

The best thing about this thread is that quotes from Teresa Heinz are now the "best" of what you have left in your quest to bring down Bush.

Just like those athletes that wait until too late to retire, you really need to moveon(.org) while you still have any credibility and/or self respect left.



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211


Just like those athletes that wait until too late to retire, you really need to moveon(.org) while you still have any credibility and/or self respect left.




*crack*...it's going...going...going...it's gone! Homerun by Centurion!!



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partyof1

Originally posted by centurion1211


Just like those athletes that wait until too late to retire, you really need to moveon(.org) while you still have any credibility and/or self respect left.




*crack*...it's going...going...going...it's gone! Homerun by Centurion!!


Just patriotism devoid empty rhetoric from someone who would rather have their side win than maintain the fidelity of the US electoral process.
That it doesn't bother any of you dumping on Terry that our past election had lower tracking standards than banana republic contests is the proof of my assertion.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Bout Time]



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
>> grapes? why dont we talk about the Bush backers as sore-winners "Bush won, Get over it"

Obviously it doesn't matter how many votes get tossed, switches, or ignored as long as thier side wins

It is a sad day when Iraqi's, and Afgani's have a more honest elctoral process then the United states does.

I've got to agree with you here. Heinz Kerry has a reason to speak out, imo



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Keep laughing when this is all exposed as a massive fraud perpetuated on the American people. Election fraud on an unprecedented level.


It'll come out, it already has in a lot of cases (see Ohio, Cuyahoga).

So you can tell your children in 20 years, "Yeah I believed it all, I ate it all up like a good little sheep and I never questioned my masters in the government because I TRUST them."



Here's a list of, oh, a few hundred links for you to digest while you compose your denials.

www.betterworldlinks.org...


jako



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time


Just patriotism devoid empty rhetoric from someone who would rather have their side win than maintain the fidelity of the US electoral process.




Oh...good grief...relax man. I thought his comment was funny. You know...humor.



posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo

Keep laughing when this is all exposed as a massive fraud perpetuated on the American people. Election fraud on an unprecedented level.


It'll come out, it already has in a lot of cases (see Ohio, Cuyahoga).

So you can tell your children in 20 years, "Yeah I believed it all, I ate it all up like a good little sheep and I never questioned my masters in the government because I TRUST them."



Here's a list of, oh, a few hundred links for you to digest while you compose your denials.

www.betterworldlinks.org...


jako




Bush won Florida by 380,978 votes
Bush won Ohio by 118,599

Kerry won New Hampshire by 9,274
Kerry won Wisconsin by 11,384
Kerry won Maine by 63,641
Kerry won Oregon by 76,332
Kerry won Minnesota by 98,319

Why is Ohio's 118,599 vote difference more controversial that Kerry's 5 wins by lesser margins?


Let's start up Booger's chant again...4 million votes... 4 million votes...4 million votes.....




posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Like Carseller said, the wins by Bush were far more credible and convicing in Florida and Ohio then many of Kerry's slim margins. I think if the election were held in a more full and fair way every illegal vote was excluded and every legal vote was included, Bush would have picked up votes in both the popular and electoral counts.





new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join