It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Bloomberg Says He’ll Take Money from the Poor Because......It's good for them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So you have a goal but no desire to work for it?

Remind not to put you in charge of building shelters in a SHTF situation. Kindling duty sounds about right.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

If I had a million dollar loan from my dad and all the connections that came with being born with a silver spoon in my mouth then maybe I could become one, but seeing as I didn't have that giant luxury I must climb the corporate ladder and I'm not a bootlicker and have no interest in climbing the corporate ladder.

By the way, there's a message sitting in your PM's that you've been ignoring for a couple months. Scared to open it? Embarrassed for calling yourself out? Let me know in there please.

Thanks in advance.

So you can't do anything by yourself... you need others to lift you up.

Not surprising.

As for any PM from you, I just delete them without opening them.

Anything you and I say needs to be a matter of public record, I've been told.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
To be fair. We tax cigarettes for being bad for you, and I've already started drinking cheap water instead of sugary drinks and it's done wonders for my health.

Not saying to vote Bloomberg, I've no intention to, but honestly, there's much worse things to be up in arms about. As for salt, I can't eat most places cause of the salt content, so, would not mind more option besides eat at home.

I know you mean well here, so please don't take this wrong. This isn't about taxing sugary drinks so you won't drink them, it's about legislating away personal freedoms. He's on his way to China communism on the super fast train. That kind of mindset needs to be recognized, and shunned. You can have my bacon when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
damn. Carrying around that kind of anger for a month? You need to be collecting rent Lum.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Puppylove
To be fair. We tax cigarettes for being bad for you, and I've already started drinking cheap water instead of sugary drinks and it's done wonders for my health.

Not saying to vote Bloomberg, I've no intention to, but honestly, there's much worse things to be up in arms about. As for salt, I can't eat most places cause of the salt content, so, would not mind more option besides eat at home.

I know you mean well here, so please don't take this wrong. This isn't about taxing sugary drinks so you won't drink them, it's about legislating away personal freedoms. He's on his way to China communism on the super fast train. That kind of mindset needs to be recognized, and shunned. You can have my bacon when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Democrat's thought process...

Sugary drinks are bad! If we tax them then we'll have less of them!

Plastic bags are bad! If we tax them then we'll have less of them!

Cigarettes are bad! If we tax them then we'll have less of them!

Jobs are good! If we tax employers then we'll have... more of them?

~Blink~

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Ah, so you're embarrassed for being a stalker? I should have guessed, I would be too to be honest, but I'd never go to those lengths to begin with. Best to not face your personal demons, just block them out! Right? To each their own.

And yes, public record, whatever that means. Must be some kind of vague threat. You got lawyers telling you that or something? What you gonna do? Use that information you found on me to get me? 🤣
edit on 11/30/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I work for my living. I was responding to someone saying "everyone is created equal", yet my vote means jack # when weighed against a few hundred thousand dollar bribe from one of these CEO's pulling strings in Washington.

Maybe the analogy went over your head or maybe I didn't make it obvious enough? If so, my fault.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ah, so you're embarrassed for being a stalker? I should have guessed, I would be too to be honest, but I'd never go to those lengths to begin with. Best to not face your personal demons, just block them out! Right? To each their own.

And yes, public record, whatever that means. Must be some kind of vague threat. You got lawyers telling you that or something? 🤣

Oh you poor thing... let me help you out here.

I know absolutely nothing about you except what you have posted here on ATS.

HOWEVER.

When you freaked out and accused me of being some hacker or something when I mentioned that you lived in Whitefish Montana I thought it was funny.

When you accused me and others on ATS being members of some secret ATS cabal I thought it was funnier.

When others pointed out that you were the one who posted on ATS where you lived (despite you vehemently stating that you would NEVER do that!) it gave me an idea.

So I told you I did a reverse lookup on your original avatar and linked it to your social media.

You had another coronary and flopped around for months now after that... you are still freaking out about it.

None of that actually happened.

You see, to me you are something that I can pick up, wind up, put back on the floor and watch flop around.

It amuses me how naive you are about things and how hysterical you get when I wind you up.

Does that make me a bad person?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

If that makes you feel better then have at it. Your superiority complex knows no bounds, apparently. You speak as if you are up on some pedestal but in reality you are on a website seeking validation every day because you probably have very little in real life.

Have fun, hopefully you don't go completely off your rocker and pay me a visit in person. You've already admitted to taking that first step so I'll stay on my toes. 🤣

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It went beyond my reckoning when you started talking about Trump in a Bloomberg thread, but I let it go. But wanting something for nothing caused me to care enough to comment.

Strange coincidence on ABC news tonight was a human interest story about a guy from Turkey that legally immigrated to NYC in 2001. Didn’t know a word of English and had $240 in his pocket. Over the past 18 years he got a job as a dishwasher that led to cooking pizzas. After saving his money he bought his own pizza place and now owns 14 locations all called Champion Pizza. Currently he gives out pizza to homeless and wants to build a homeless shelter. Speaks excellent English with just a hint of accent. Kinda nice that Horatio Alger Stories still work out for those that work for them. Also odd that someone lamented wealth inequities and I said to start a pizza place and become a millionaire in time. And there was much howling about how this and that couldn’t work...and yet here was a story that said pretty much the same thing I did on how someone else did it and they couldn’t even speak a word of English to begin with and did in 18 years.

So to wrap up. Working makes money. Working for yourself can make more money. Excessive taxes steal people’s money because they didn’t work for it. Mike’s tax schemes should be replied to with “Okay Bloomer.”

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

So I see how you are ... You want everyone else to be forced to pay for your care, and now you want us all to be told how to live out of some false sense of compassion over how much we'll all be forced to pay to support your health care?

You and Bloomberg deserve each other.

How about you live healthy in order to make your own care as cheap and unnecessary as possible.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

And taxing the candy you gave. To. A. Baby.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Lowering Taxes on the Poor (sales tax waivers) = Faster Deaths?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What the left wants

Is a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth generated by a diminishing number of producers

And they defend that system because it spells the absolute destruction of western civilisation

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And if we tax you more, you’ll have more money!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I heard the dEmocrats are suing Iran over the right to use “Death to America” as their campaign slogan

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

And they defend that system because it spells the absolute destruction of western civilisation

Wouldn't that slow down global warming?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: carewemust

And if we tax you more, you’ll have more money!

Prez candidate Andrew Yang says the $1,000 a month he'll give everyone will enable them to pay more in taxes, making the economy grow like gangbusters!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Puppylove

It's simple.

Either you believe in your right to self determine or you don't.

Bloomberg doesn't believe you get to do what you want with your own body.

How so?

You can eat or drink what you like.
I didn't read anything here that says sugary drinks are banned.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Ok, that was pretty f'ing funny!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join