It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Bridge Attack - This is Gold

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
So I just saw this on the news and had to share, it's hilarious!

A passerby used a fire extinguisher to fight off the perp, nothing too novel there but they deserve a round of beers and a big slap on the back 🍻👌

But this guy, this guy, fought the perp off with a 5ft Narwhal tusk!

Brave bystanders chased a terrorist with a fire extinguisher and a 5-foot Narwhal whale tusk to stop him stabbing innocent people on London Bridge.

[...]Incredible footage shows the moment hero bystanders chased Khan down the bridge as he embarked on his rampage brandishing a huge knife. A white-haired man is seen tailing the attacker, who was wearing a black cap and hoody, and spraying him up close with a fire extinguisher.

Two other people quickly run after Khan and one can be seen jabbing him with what is believed to be a huge Narwhal tusk.

[...]A Polish chef named Łukasz has been identified by The Times as the man who was heroically brandishing the tusk and ran towards the attacker as he threatened to detonate his device.

A co-worker told the paper: ‘Łukasz grabbed a nearby pole and ran at him, getting stabbed in the hand in the process but continued to pin him down.

‘Being stabbed didn’t stop him giving him a beating. Łukasz is a hero’.

Source

The dude grabbed it off the wall in a fish monger when he heard what was going on and went, literally and figuratively, to town with it,

I've never had a reason to chuckle at anything terrorism-related, but this one got me lol

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
One of the first thing I learned in the USMC and never forgot; anything can be a weapon.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Narwhal tusk = unicorn horn

London Bridge (is down) = code for the queen is dead

A Unicorn features prominently in the Royal coat of arms of the United Kingdom.

This incident has a strong occult/supernatural component.

The Vikings sold narwhal tusks as unicorn horns

Queen Elizabeth I received a carved and jewel-encrusted narwhal tusk that was worth the price of a castle (around ÂŁ4-ÂŁ5 million today). Sir Humphrey Gilbert, who gave her the tusk, said it was from a sea-unicorn.

'London Bridge is down': the secret plan for the days after the Queen’s death

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
October
Unicorn knocked off Buckingham Palace gates by delivery lorry

A unicorn that has watched over the Royal Family for over a century has been severely damaged. There is currently a hole where the bronze figure should be after it was knocked off by an incoming lorry. A passer-by who noticed the sorry situation tweeted: ‘Alas poor unicorn, knocked off from its perch on the gates of Buckingham Palace.

Pictures show the unicorn in pieces on the floor while the lion is now alone on the crest. The gate bearing the Royal Coat of Arms is considered to be the main entrance to the Queen’s London residence. The lion on the crest represents England while the unicorn symbolises Scotland.

As Scotland politicians threaten to call another independence referendum in the wake of disagreements over Brexit, let’s hope this shattered crest is not an ominous sign.

But wait there is more...

Today is Saint Andrew's Day, Scotland's official national day The royal arms of Scotland features both unicorns and St. Andrew's symbolism.

Which is ironic considering "no saint" Andrew just experienced a fall (from grace) and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Royal Arms of Scotland

The royal arms in their current form were adopted on the accession of Queen Victoria in 1837. They show the Scottish arms in the first and fourth quarters of the shield, with the English arms in the second quarter and the Irish in the third. The Scots motto In Defens appears as in the original arms, and the Latin motto of the Order of the Thistle, Nemo me impune lacessit, also appears on a blue scroll overlying the compartment. The Scottish unicorn and English lion hold lances flying the banners of St Andrew and St George, in imitation of the two unicorns in the original arms. The unicorn is placed in the dominant position on the dexter side, and the shield is encircled by the collar of the Order of the Thistle instead of the Garter.

Oh, and St. Andrew is the patron saint of Cyprus, Scotland, Greece, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, San Andres Island (Colombia), Saint Andrew (Barbados) and Tenerife.

St. Andrew's Day holds little importance in the minds of most Scots (compared to say, St. Patrick's Day in Ireland), with other festivals being more prominent. However, the celebration of Saint Andrew as a national festival among some stratum and locales, is thought to originate from the reign of Malcolm III (1034–1093). It was thought that ritual slaughter of animals associated with Samhain was moved to this date, so as to assure enough animals were kept alive for winter. But it is only in more recent times that 30 November has been given national holiday status.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
London bridge Suspect Gets up after being Taken out #LondonBridgeAttack2019

It is tough to clearly see what is going on. Can see something moving around when the clock tower lets of a ding. Seen enough of these stories to at least consider what news story needed covering up today.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I heard the guy whaled on the perp with the tusk .
edit on 30-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the responses people, interesting stuff there!

@Fallingdown, lol

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I heard the guy whaled on the perp with the tusk .

Come on, lets go. Exit is this way.

...smh

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a hero today, a felon tomorrow.
Once they get all the knives off the street they will come for anything resembling a knife.

remember finger guns kid?
How about the poptart gun incident?

It never ends

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

He does not deserve to be punished.
edit on 11/30/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

He does not deserve to be punished.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That last comment made me so sad I blubbered for a moment but I'm finished.

Okay I'll stop spouting off.
edit on 11/30/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think we need to bring back public executions for these fecktards. The hatred I feel at the moment against this individual is undescribable. Also I want whoever let them out into public again serve a lifetime in prison. I am so proud of the Brits at the moment, I have no words. Husband has to go exactly there this week for a job, and he already said he would do the same as the two who attacked this POS as terrorists do not stop him from doing anything. Beware, the Brits aren't pushovers.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Wasn't that just the coolest! I had to check the source when I first skimmed the headlines - but to my delight? It was all spot on, lol! Who'd a thought!

Resourceful heroism at it's best!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I think we need to bring back public executions for these fecktards.

Looks like ^^^^that^^^^^ was one?

Saves on tax payers paying for his existence for 30 plus years years

in relative comfort.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

You have no idea how easy they have it over other cons in the jail due to their religion , They are allowed to cook for themselves and get a special kitty for food , And they are not to be messed with in jail when they group up

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Interesting for a brief moment there reading your post I was back on the ATS of old

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

I was so proud of all the people who stepped up. That was awesome. Something in the air there must empower action.
If we could only have a war against war.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I would have taken off my shoes, filled one sock with keys, my metal wallet and starting swinging. That's how we roll in the Marines. If that doesn't work, index finger in the eye socket and gouge it out.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Just come across a clearer video showing the terrorist getting up after being shot twice on bitchute.

London Bridge (((Terrorist )))Rises from the dead

This video does not have any audio. It looks to be the same moment when the clock tower bell rang that I posted earlier in this thread.

As a note I have not come across any photos showing any blood. When knife attacks are becoming quite common in London it does make me wonder why this one got so much attention.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join