It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Might Vote to Impeach Trump - But Not Seek a Senate Trial.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Isn't it also true that once it goes to the Senate everybody's like on lockdown and can't leave town. As in leave to go politicking for President. Now do you think the Republicans would keep everybody in town till the last minute.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

If what I am hearing is correct, the senators have to silently sit there through the hearings with no cell phones allowed..
I dont think its gonna be a long drawn out process. Not unless they are given half hour breaks every 45 minutes so they can run their mouths and check their Twitter feeds.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: carewemust

EDIT TO ADD... The above post might be moot, because House leaders are reportedly now looking for a way to exit out of Impeachment, and save face. Polls are increasingly going against Impeaching President Trump, and Congressional Democrats are "getting an ear full" from constituents back home during this Thanksgiving break.
Source: www.foxnews.com..

Good find.

We sent you to Washington,” a woman began, “to get work done, for us and for our country, and it appears that for the last couple years all that has been going on is investigations.” Sitting in the front, I could almost feel people’s shoulders tense up. Everybody knew what was coming. The towheaded scouts had filed to the back. The adults had the floor now. And impeachment was in the air. “We honestly,” the woman continued, “can’t trust Adam Schiff…”

From your link

Can't trust Schiff!!!!!

Absolutley,Positively.

PRICELESS!

To bad that women quoted is not paying attention to things outside of the GOP media bubble.

116th House's actions.

Hell they paused the impeachment inquiry for votes. People need to get of their media bubble and look at the facts.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

The bad part is people making excuse's for Schiff.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Judicial hearings start next weds so I think that tid bit about backing out of impeachment is a crock.
Hey you know trump has been invited to the party. Will he show?

Probably not...isn't it common knowledge He will be at NATO?

This whole thing is a joke and needs to end.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: chr0naut

Do you think that they will let Trump off because someone else did something bad, too? Childish.

Come on guys, lift your game.

No, they'll let him off because there is no justification for doing it and they've been exposed as frauds and liars. I think the whole DNC narrative has been childish sour grapes since he won the election. I think the left needs to elevate their game before it's too late, but since we know they can't just go about the business of passing helpful legislation for the people I suppose it's going to be more of the same.

The DNC is setting themselves up for a big loss. By not voting for a trial in the Senate, they have exposed they are terrified of a trial where ALL aspects of why Trump asked Ukraine to investigate US/Ukraine collusion and corruption would be made public. Think, not just Uncle Joe Hair Sniffer, but Hillary and the DNC committee.

That is why Trump WANTS a trial in the Senate, to let the public know his side of the story, not just the "Democratic Inquisition of 2016-2019" that has been ongoing for 3+ years now with the assistance and complicity of CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, NBC, etc.

The Democrats have already set themselves up as being so consumed with destroying Trump, conservatives, and any and everyone associated with Trump, employees and most importantly the people who voted for Trump. They have accomplished zero of note.

The Democrats have passed the budgets, whoopie, and nothing else of note at all that I can recall.

The Democrats set themselves up as haters of the people who voted for Trump. So they won't get any of their votes.

The Democrats set themselves up as sore losers.

The Democrats set themselves up as so consumed with rage they can not accomplished anything except to destroy peoples lives/livelihoods/and reputations.

edit on 11/30/19 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Sure, that way he can continue to call it illigitimate.

That's to his own detriment.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Thar ya go a tryin to use those multi-sillyable word things again.
And a failin
Again

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: madmac5150
I've seen enough, after the Schiff show.

The Democrats have already "jumped the shark"...

It's like disco... just let it die.

"Just let it die" is the sentiment behind the White House (so far) refusing to legitimize the House Impeachment circus. I hope they continue by NOT sending someone to "defend the President" at Nadler's Judicial kangaroo playpen next week.

The Bidens are in trouble... the dominoes will fall with Joe. It will be ugly.
That's how I see it playing out.

I see Hunter Biden is asking the court to keep his finances hidden from the public and news media.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

With minor issues, the U.S. President is "above the law" when it comes to punishment...hence he/she can't be indicted.

But Joe and Hunter Biden can. So can the three conspirators Schiff/Vindman/Ciaramella.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The President says the current Impeachment Process is a HOAX. No one says it's ILLEGITIMATE.

But after Schiff/Vindman/Ciaramella testify at the Senate trial, we might learn that it's an ILLEGITIMATE HOAX.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
They are going for impeachment.

And Nadler just pull Russia out of his #.
Insane in the membrane

In that photo, Jerry Nadler looks like he consumed Russia for Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hey you know trump has been invited to the party. Will he show?

Jerry Nadler originally gave the White House until December 1st to decide if they would participate in his impeachment circus.

Yesterday, after not hearing a peep, Nadler gave the White House more time to decide. They now have until December 6th.

IMO, The White House should NOT send any representative.

Well.. maybe CONAN: www.foxnews.com...

To keep NADLER in line.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

House democrats vote to impeach Trump for influencing the 2020 election in the hopes that they can influence the 2020 election.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

House democrats vote to impeach Trump for influencing the 2020 election in the hopes that they can influence the 2020 election.

Meanwhile, Adam Schiff has marked the Intel Community's Inspector General testimony as "Secret". It wasn't released because it will prove the Whistleblower and Adam Schiff LIED.

From Rep. Ratcliffe: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I would hope any sane person on either party would be against such a political posturing move.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Vote and send it to the Senate then.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

With minor issues, the U.S. President is "above the law" when it comes to punishment...hence he/she can't be indicted.

But Joe and Hunter Biden can. So can the three conspirators Schiff/Vindman/Ciaramella.

Biden was vice President at the time. And the President can be impeached. Oh, look...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I know President Trump can be impeached. INDICTED was the word I used.

BTW... Schiff released another witness transcript over Thanksgiving week, when most Americans are not paying attention. TWO quietly released transcripts this week that dismantles Adam Schiff's Impeachment scandal.

Here's a summary of the second testimony released this week:

U.S. Acting Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Philip Reeker repeatedly dismissed efforts by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the top impeachment inquisitor, to get the official to admit that Trump’s interactions with Ukraine constitute a quid pro quo.
Source: www.breitbart.com...

The first was discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Unfortunately, the "sane" Democrats are not in charge of the U.S. House.

But that's OK. If they vote to pass the impeachment to the Senate, all Republican gloves come off.

I heard a deranged Democrat on CNN yesterday say, "It's important that Senator McConnell run any Senate trial in fair, bi-partisan manner."

Yeah right...Like Schiff and Nadler are doing, LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join