It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artist Rendering of a view inside folded space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I was imagining what it would look like if you could view the universe from inside folded space. In this image, I used black holes to apply the gravitational energy and show filaments running between black holes. The filaments as shown also intersect with ruptures in the fabric of space-time and you catch glimpses of normal space at these apertures. I had been reading about the subject and just decided to give this artist rendering a shot. I am posting this here just in case anyone wants to use this doodle for background or other such personal use.

Artist Rendering of a view inside folded space

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

To post an image go to the top of the page and click the down arrow. From there, click the upload icon then
When the page opens, click the upload arrow there, then click 'select files'. Your pictures on your computer will pop up. Click on the pic you want, click 'open' then click the 'up' arrow. When you are ready to post the pic, click on the pic and then highlight the code that you want (I use the first one listed), right click and click 'copy'. Go to the thread where you are posting, right click and paste.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

This is a short video animation of portals and objects moving through the folded space by portal just for fun.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The artist’s rendering looks a lot like a plain old square to me.

edit on 2019/11/29 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am sorry but what you are describing is more like a worm hole, not related to folding space in any way. Folding space has no inside. It is simply shorting out one part of space to another. The travel is instantaneous.

For example, take a peace of paper and fold it in half. Push a pencil through the paper from one side to the other while it is folded. The pencil has traveled from one half of the paper to the other half of the paper with virtually no distance moved. Now picture this happening in 3 dimensional space. You are at one point then in another point a great distance away without actually moving and this happens instantly.

It happens in this video just after the navigator joins the points in space at the two planets.

edit on 11 29 2019 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Perhaps you have your options set not to view embedded images. If you are on a computer try and right-click the image and select view image. It is a huge and detailed image file.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

No, you just posted it wrong.

This place resides in its own folded space.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I thought I would give the animation clip one more try before it got too late for me.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Not sure how the image got deleted.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Nice hyperspace video.

Hyperspace exists outside space or in another dimension of space. Time and distances in hyperspace are not equivalent to time and distances in space. This can be used to travel great distances by passing through hyperspace in order to travel shorter apparent distances than the equivalences in space . This also is a problem navigating because there is some uncertainty about what your course should be and what you might run into.

Some stone circles are markers for hyperspace obstacles. Some are hyperspace ships that have “ran aground” and became stuck in place.

That is still not folding space.

edit on 11 30 2019 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 30 2019 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Cool video!

You should make it loop.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: gallop

Not sure how the image got deleted.

Nice... I saw something similar once when flue infested I ingested and then digested much too much dextromethorphan hydrobromide.

The cosmic wilderness aflame with a sheer brilliance that captivated every thought. very much like this. Perhaps, just perhaps I did indeed fold time.. I blue screened my windows XP machine, and street lights went out as I passed by...

But.. windows... you know.

edit on 30-11-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

top topics

join