It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the UK newspapers stop being transphobic and sexist with the terrorist attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
The big news is the UK is how sexist and transphobic the UK newspapers have been today.

Some person stabbed some people. Not only did the newspapers, that I read, used a non conformed gender. How do they know the pronouns the stabber utilized, they shouldn't be judging people on their outward outdated appearances.

Then to make it worse, they used a gender specific knife man... it should be knife person.... I thought this is the stuff that the UK police tried to stop this blatant....lack of a better word...poop

I am sure if the newspapers didn't use transphobic or sexist language in multicultural but not inclusive London, this horrific even would have never have happened

Oh come on. He was a hate filled extremist. Its obvious that he was a white man. It doesn't matter how be identified, white men are the cause of all of these things. Is it a coincidence that a white man killed Kennedy, and that hillary clinton is a white man, i think not.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
It's not always an act of terrorism, they tell us!

A murder is always murder, an attack with weapon is always an attack with weapon, period.

A mass murderer is always a terrorist. Nobody can ever be a mass murderer, without being a terrorist.

Why would they use terms like 'terror' and 'terrorism'?

Because they are purely subjective terms, which are based on their personal definition(s) of acts being 'terror', or not.

We've always known they've praised us when we've murdered people we don't even know, who don't know us, which we'd never have done, if we weren't 'protecting our freedoms, and our country'. These people we don't know need to die, because they want to take our freedoms away from us, and take over our country, too!

A terrorist is anyone who creates great fear, and upset, among other people, due to his/her deliberate actions. A terrorist is someone who stabs people in an alley, or street, who were innocent. A terrorist sets houses on fire, and laughs about it.

That is a terrorist.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

The big news is the UK is how sexist and transphobic the UK newspapers have been today.

Some person stabbed some people. Not only did the newspapers, that I read, used a non conformed gender. How do they know the pronouns the stabber utilized, they shouldn't be judging people on their outward outdated appearances.

Then to make it worse, they used a gender specific knife man... it should be knife person.... I thought this is the stuff that the UK police tried to stop this blatant....lack of a better word...poop

I am sure if the newspapers didn't use transphobic or sexist language in multicultural but not inclusive London, this horrific even would have never have happened

None of that is relevant in my books.......

Point being the taxpayer is no longer responsible for keeping a killer in reasonable

comfort for the rest of their lives. As he is 28 yrs old that could be 30 plus years

of free board and lodgings and reasonable comfort, at the taxpayers expense.

edit on 30-11-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

a reply to: SocratesJohnson

SERIOUSLY?

A terrorist stabbed 2 innocent people to death, but if the newspapers hadn't identified him as a man (he was a man) this wouldn't have happened??

This was a terrorist attack, this isn't about gender identification , it's about religious lunatics!!

Why would you bring gender into an event like this??

Because thats what idiot snowflakes do.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: strongfp

Uhm can you please use non gender, non specific terms please?

"Asshole" works good on everyone, don't even need to say trans-asshole, or bi-asshole, just asshole works fine.

This needs a "Like" button.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
This thread is beyond a joke, not even sure if there is any point to it, can anyone with any level of education explain the principle of the thread without using pointless buzzwords.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The BASTARD

Had a fake bomb vest on

And the BASTARD got shot.

The BASTARD got what he deserved.

After Stabbing other people.

2 dead.

3 others wounded.

Eff feelings.

Funny that; In my country this event was a "Mass shooting on London bridge" did you get that MASS SHOOTING !!!!!. What ?? 2 - 3 people dead ???? Sounds more like an ALTERCATION on the bridge lead to 2-3 deaths, end of story, end of coverage because its such an un-newsworthy event for the international media.

So why does it get this level of coverage??

Would it be the case that any event approved of or initiated by G Soros means RUN IT AND MAKE IT HHHUGUUUUGGGGEEEE.!!!! Strike fear into the heart of the minions.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

In my country this event was a "Mass shooting on London bridge" did you get that MASS SHOOTING !!!!!. What ?? 2 - 3 people dead ???? Sounds more like an ALTERCATION on the bridge lead to 2-3 deaths, end of story, end of coverage because its such an un-newsworthy event for the international media.

So why does it get this level of coverage??

Because in this country, an event like this, with so many casualties is unusual. And even one person being shot dead - by whomever - is a major story.

Plus, you don't often see pathetic losers being taken out by a narwhal tusk
That surely makes it globally newsworthy in itself!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Can the UK newspapers stop being transphobic and sexist with the terrorist attack

Can they? Yes. Will they? That's a whole different matter

edit on 30-11-2019 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This being the mud pit, I'll go ahead and say it- this whole thread is weird. SocratesJ starts a thread that's impossible to understand and never comments again. Kind of like throwing a stink bomb on the sidewalk and keeps walking leaving the mayhem behind him/her for everyone else to sort out.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Funny that; In my country this event was a "Mass shooting on London bridge" did you get that MASS SHOOTING !!!!!. What ?? 2 - 3 people dead ???? Sounds more like an ALTERCATION on the bridge lead to 2-3 deaths, end of story, end of coverage because its such an un-newsworthy event for the international media.

Show me the link that says "Mass shooting on London bridge" ??

In the UK the story is a time served terrorist committed another terrorist attack 8 months after his release.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

"I am sure if the newspapers didn't use transphobic or sexist language in multicultural but not inclusive London, this horrific even would have never have happened

If you're "SURE" and actually BELIEVE (seemingly so by your statement) that this horrible event was CAUSED by the newspapers...it's frightening to think what else you might be so "SURE" of...or did I just misunderstand?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Oh look a terror attack right before the biggest UK general election in History

no #in surprises there then

Boris , you #, you caused this , in order to use it as a poiltical angle to gather more votes
from those who are "terrified" by the "terror" event

A man was stabbed to death im glasgow at the weekend , is that a terror attack ?

here are some of the glasgow live crimes , note how none are called "terror attacks"
glasgow live

This is nothing more than conservative propaganda

Look in the UK's political history and you will find a "terror" attack near or around the dates of any major political event , could be a coincidence, but most likely not , these people are known criminals
the guy that stabbed folk was let out , despite his conviction history.
Let out to cause trouble , which can then be used as fuel to win an election.

Queue boris stating he will double his efforts to make "london" safe
so it looks like he is doing good for the city
insert pre written , heart warming speech about unity and the common good blah blah blah

get #ed you tory #s

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Using the London Bridge terror attack to make a pretty weak point about gender?

Stay classy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join