It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the UK newspapers stop being transphobic and sexist with the terrorist attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The big news is the UK is how sexist and transphobic the UK newspapers have been today.

Some person stabbed some people. Not only did the newspapers, that I read, used a non conformed gender. How do they know the pronouns the stabber utilized, they shouldn't be judging people on their outward outdated appearances.

Then to make it worse, they used a gender specific knife man... it should be knife person.... I thought this is the stuff that the UK police tried to stop this blatant....lack of a better word...poop

I am sure if the newspapers didn't use transphobic or sexist language in multicultural but not inclusive London, this horrific even would have never have happened

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

Some person stabbed some people. Not only did the newspapers, that I read, used a non conformed gender. How do they know the pronouns the stabber utilized, they shouldn't be judging people on their outward outdated appearances.

As long as the bastard/bitch is dead, who cares? (Curious how this will parse.)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

As long as the bastard/bitch is dead.

Uhm can you please use non gender, non specific terms please?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Maybe we should refer to people as it's a non descriptive object.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

gloriously dead .some one on twitter posted the video of the cops just popping him in the face after the mob got off him ,think its in the other thread

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Is "pathetic steaming pile" acceptable?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The BASTARD

Had a fake bomb vest on

And the BASTARD got shot.

The BASTARD got what he deserved.

After Stabbing other people.

2 dead.

3 others wounded.

Eff feelings.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I hope you are being satirical (it isn't easy to tell, on the internet). You are making the point, of course, that life is too short to bring pedantically long-winded language into ordinary speech. Anyone genuinely putting forward that complaint would be a FIZZY (i.e someone suffering from FIS- Fake Indignation Syndrome).

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
The big news is the UK is how sexist and transphobic the UK newspapers have been today.

Can you do English please

Some Geezer got shot by the pigs ? was he a Brazilian

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Lol those gender trans articles always confuse the hell out of me when they keep calling he's she's and vice versa. I read an article about Bruce Jenner and one of his step daughters today and they kept saying when she won the Olympics and I kept thinking the Kardashian girl won gold' medals in the Olympics.. since he was a man when he won, shouldn't it be "he won the Olympics". This world is so f'ed up. WTH?

edit on 29-11-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
he was a man with a knife and now is a dead man with a knife so who gives a sh-t

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp how about the pice of sh-t is dead good riddance

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

The Now Eliminated stack of Rubbish was a Male / Man who had been previously Convicted, was released on a Fake Promise ie it wore a Tag, then set off to Kill a Host of Innocent Citizens. Back in 1986 A 21 year old Man - who we later learned had 36 previous Convictions, Attacked and Stabbed our precious 17 year old Son in the Heart.......It was convicted of Murder yet as usual was eventually released and now walks free as a breeze.

We had real True Press Media then, and not the Bunch of Hostile, Stupid, Self endorsed Critics we have today.........Men of Criminal background upbringing, do have a Habit of Depriving Innocent Citizens of their / our right to Live.........WHY ?????

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

A non specific bipedal hominid of typical appearance and undetermined pronoun today used a bland utility of non descript use which usually cuts meat, in a described average disabling manner towards some other non descript bipedal hominids also of unknown pronouns.

The offender is said to be bland. News at 5.

Oo
edit on 29-11-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I bet the newspaper will be sharply reprimanded.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I bet the newspaper will be sharply reprimanded.

With a Purlitzer!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Talk about missing the point!

What the feck does any of the above have to do with crazy mad bastards that stab and murder innocent people, and get there just deserts???
edit on 29-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

How the media plays it. Dont worry about it...

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I am sure if the newspapers didn't use transphobic or sexist language in multicultural but not inclusive London, this horrific even would have never have happened

SERIOUSLY?

A terrorist stabbed 2 innocent people to death, but if the newspapers hadn't identified him as a man (he was a man) this wouldn't have happened??

This was a terrorist attack, this isn't about gender identification , it's about religious lunatics!!

Why would you bring gender into an event like this??

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming
because the judicial system is truly broken and has been for awhile life should be life not 12-15 yrs and less for good behaviour it stinks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join