It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Belgian UFO Flap Revisited – 30th Anniversary

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

At least in this case, the Unsolved Mysteries video has the Belgium police describing the same object.

Ive seen a few videos on stephensville, one of the stranger cases.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

because it is a fleet...

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

great post as always s+f.

but the question i have is where are the photos the guys in the fighters took, apparently 4 pictures were taken and i assume the reason they are even spoken about is because they show something. I have never seen these 4 pics, have you?

also as a quick side note i think some of the more popular photos are disinformation

the one smaller sized BT i saw had blueish white lights that emanated more from the skin at the points of the craft rather than a point source and it was shaped like a pyramid. Ive always wondered if it is just the tech evolving or if these pics are a way to filter out who really saw something

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Excellent thread and also a great presentation by David Marler. Regarding his reference to Operation Mainbrace, there seem to have been a couple of good photos that, according to this source, Capt. Edward J. Ruppelt had access to and commented on:

“[The pictures] turned out to be excellent . . . . judging by the size of the object in each successive photo, one could see that is was moving rapidly." The possibility that a balloon had been launched from one of the ships was immediately checked out. No unit had launched a balloon. A poor print of one of the photographs appears in the Project Blue Book files, but with no analysis report.

Source

Does anybody happen to have a link or reference to that Blue Book photo of one of the bogeys?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There is this one taken on 20th Sept 1952 (some sources claim the 19th Sept 1952)

Taken by Metropolitan Group news photographer Wallace Litwin on September 20, 1952 while aboard the USS Roosevelt during Operation Mainbrace.

realtvufos.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

....the question I have is where are the photos the guys in the fighters took, apparently 4 pictures were taken and i assume the reason they are even spoken about is because they show something. I have never seen these 4 pics, have you?

Despite the mass sightings the photo evidence is severely lacking. Obviously the original sighting were made in winter. Not the time of the year people would carry cameras around with them. You'd think with an ongoing flap though there'd be at least some footage.

The photos from the Belgian Air Force have eluded me. But I don't think they showed anything particularly distinctive if I recall correctly.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

i dont think they show anything either.

i think it was a test of some new radar ECM stuff and maybe a black jet of some sort and the really radical movements were the ECM messing with the radar so the secret aircraft could get away

so obviously the pictures wouldn't show anything because they were chasing radar ghosts put their by some new ECM system.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

edit on 17-12-2019 by anakinnEo because: wrong place

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join