It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunberg States Climate Crisis Is A Crisis Of Human Rights, Justice, And Of Political Will

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Yes exactly, that’s what it’s about and thank you for articulating it.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
As I always say, if climate change is real and the only one who can solve it is various governments around the world then we are all dead. Governments are incapable of reaching their goals on time or on budget. They will all have us freezing our assess off, riding bikes, and eating a bunch of #ty vegetable mush as they take all of our money and we regress to the stone age and then they will be like oops we couldn't control the Earth's climate.

Who in the hell thinks government policy can control the entire Earth's climate. What a bunch of suckers.

Once again I say if climate change is real and government is the solution then bend over and kiss your ass goodbye!
Climate change is real but not anthropogenic. Freezing our Azzs off is an understatement now that the Grand Solar Minimum is kicking in. What folly.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
If this movement was a protest against the Banking system, I would be at every march I could get to, that's something to protest about, that and the Government!

And yes, we are also losing our wildlife!

Yes,the UN is restructuring the banking system
From the financial post:
Sustainable Finance

sustainable finance has been embraced by Canada and many other countries, and is being promoted by a powerful cabal of regulators, billionaires, capitalist foundations and environmental non-governmental organizations, ENGOs. Its point man is Mark Carney, governor of the Bank of England, head of the Financial Stability Board, FSB, and former governor of the Bank of Canada. Its most prominent billionaire supporter is media mogul Michael Bloomberg.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
And I say the climate crisis is manufactured and manipulated by societal elites to impose further control over the lower caste. Only difference is I don’t have a platform for my opinion to reach millions. a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

She doesn't know which teat she is going to suck on next.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
And I say the climate crisis is manufactured and manipulated by societal elites to impose further control over the lower caste. Only difference is I don’t have a platform for my opinion to reach millions. a reply to: shawmanfromny

Oh gimme a break. The globalist corporatocracy is on the side that denies climate change. And once again, has all of you fighting their battle for them, rebranded as "mah freedomz". Sadly they won't be sharing their profits with you or take any responsibility for the laws they wrote that favor their own raping of our lands and people.

Follow the actual money. The corporatocracy doesn't need your help. There's little money in being a scientist. There's a lot of money in big oil/fossil fuels.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

That was right, up until a few years ago.
But they noticed the whole "Global-Warming™" thing had vast potential.
So when the globe stopped warming, the rebranded it as Climate-Change™, and all of the big players started jostling for a piece of the lucrative pie.

The energy corps are all-in now on Climate-Change™, via carbon-trading schemes.
Agreed that they were probably financing Global-Warming™ denial up until the recent past, but they have the old $ signs back in their eyes now, and have gone the other way. Not able to find any links

Do you think the World leaders are putting an engineer at the helm of their "Climate-Change™" committees? Nope: they're picking financial wizards:

CBC News: Bank of England governor Mark Carney, who previously served as Canada's top central banker, will be taking on a new role as the United Nations' special envoy on climate action and climate finance.

Climate finance ? Really ?

Have doubts? Then listen to the words of former United Nations climate official Ottmar Edenhofer:

"One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole," said Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015.

So what is the goal of environmental policy?

"We redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy," said Edenhofer. ...

Source:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Gee I wonder where this anti-capitalist, eco fascist rhetoric is coming from?

NVM

Using children as propaganda tools has been around for a while. This is just the next incarnation.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Who cares what she says. She's just a little brat who was trained to say things, much like a parrot. I'm not sure why she is so famous. This world is a joke now. Democrats may be fooled by her because their IQ's are on an equal level as hers, but the rest of the world isn't falling for this garbage, simply because she's a kid trying to pull on some heart strings.
edit on 2-12-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join