It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunberg States Climate Crisis Is A Crisis Of Human Rights, Justice, And Of Political Will

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It figures leftists would allow themselves to be led by a mentally disabled 16 year old girl. It sound about right for the clown world they live in.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I want it to stop raining, I'll join a committee!

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

to bad shes not for population reduction, then we could ask her to lead by example and off herself.

Change her deluded mind, not wish her dead..

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
They're going to make their fortune off of this con-game.
a reply to: DBCowboy
The dollars are probably already pouring in.

edit on 29-11-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Hell, if I was amoral, unscrupulous, I'd get into the game.

Grab some Soros bucks, some government grants, live like a king!

Take private airplanes everywhere, hang out on yachts.

And do no work other than tell people how bad they are!

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Attacking a girl who is committed to human rights and environmental protection.

You meant anti-human rights and anti-environmental protection . Your verbiage was the exact diametrically opposite meaning.
And it is not "attacking" . It is a very intense stance against the overwhelming ignorance spewed forth by some folks .
You know , the ATS Motto (if you dont , read up on it)
DENY IGNORANCE

With that said..
Denying ignorance.
Why ?
I like it. Good hobby

edit on 11/29/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well then, this little girl certainly occupies a large space in some of your minds.

I get that some of you vehemently disagree with her and that's fine, why not ignore her and focus on something else ?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Well then, this little girl certainly occupies a large space in some of your minds.

I get that some of you vehemently disagree with her and that's fine, why not ignore her and focus on something else ?

It'd be fine if she was just endorsing eating blue crayons for supper, but what she is endorsing is going to affect all of us one way or another.

So I think that we all should have a voice and an opinion, don't you?

I mean we have the option NOT to ignore her, since the policies she's endorsing will affect us.

RIght?

We still have that freedom, amirite?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

They should both go away.....

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You also have the freedom to ignore her, if everyone ignored her shed go away, the only reason I've heard of her is because of all the threads about her ats.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You also have the freedom to ignore her, if everyone ignored her shed go away, the only reason I've heard of her is because of all the threads about her ats.

False.

ATS isn't driving her narrative, the media and the cult of economic/climate change is.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

And why do you want me to ignore her?

She's pushing an agenda that would ultimately affect me.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

How so ? She is a teenage girl, since when do teenage girls enact political policy ?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
If this movement was a protest against the Banking system, I would be at every march I could get to, that's something to protest about, that and the Government!

And yes, we are also losing our wildlife!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

However, there are those of us, who refuse to be duped by Thunberg and her "movement," because we know she's being programmed by people who are exploiting her vulnerability to promote another agenda, that hides in the shadow of the Climate Crisis controversy.

You do not know this lol Its your belief, just like some of you people think she is a Nazi, the devil, working for big companies, only looking to get rich, is mentally retarded! I could go on on on!

One thing a lot of you people have in common though, is a lot of you are Trump supporters. Coincidence? I think not!

When people get obsessed with their leaders, it turns their leaders into God like figures. Mini Gods you could say. And what they say, and their beliefs instantly get rubbed onto their supporters.

Just primitive human behavier thst has been around since humans have been around.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

I want it to stop raining, I'll join a committee!

It is a crisis of human rights, of justice, and of political will. Colonial, racist, and patriarchal systems of oppression have created and fueled it. We need to dismantle them all.

I don't think white males are allowed to join comittees or the 'movement'.

Which leaves me out.

edit on 30-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

This girl knows what's up!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

This girl knows what's up!!!

Are you aware when the UN holds its Dec. meet and greet they will be "urging developed nations to fulfil their pledge of mobilizing $100 billion annually by 2020,” Ms. Espinosa said.”, Remember Trudeau pledged 2.65 billion last time. But that money is gone and they need that and a top up. In other words, they want the world to pony up the funds based on the premise of climate change, committed to establishing a “Green Fund” to be handed over to the U.N. so the U.N. can establish an all powerful “World Order” world coup.

They are dovetailing this through Agenda 2030 which you can find on the Canada.ca webpage as well as the StatsCan page. It looks like a page of Utopia. In reality they want world wide control of land, mineral resources, food production, education, banking systems,and put people into high density living cities. All under "sustainable development "They want people living in close packed communities and have people off the land and consuming very little.

Then find the actual pdf of Agenda2030 and you will find each initiative has a huge cost that the developed countries are expected to pay. Much like the the ever increasing carbon tax we are being promised.

The end game is a population purge

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
She's a disturbing little puppet. I prefer Kermit. "It's Not Easy Being Green (When Global Warming is Making Me Blue)"

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

to bad shes not for population reduction, then we could ask her to lead by example and off herself.

She’s promoting the Agenda 21/2030 agenda so in a way she’s for depopulation, she just may not realize it, but her handlers I’m sure are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join