It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunberg States Climate Crisis Is A Crisis Of Human Rights, Justice, And Of Political Will

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah. Who knows if they planned it that way, but once the cash started flowing...

Poor folks will probably have to go live-out the last miserable 50 years of their lives, in a country mansion.
What's the vegan equivalent of champagne and caviar ?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Lab grown meat and martian grown organic potato's.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
As I always say, if climate change is real and the only one who can solve it is various governments around the world then we are all dead. Governments are incapable of reaching their goals on time or on budget. They will all have us freezing our assess off, riding bikes, and eating a bunch of #ty vegetable mush as they take all of our money and we regress to the stone age and then they will be like oops we couldn't control the Earth's climate.

Who in the hell thinks government policy can control the entire Earth's climate. What a bunch of suckers.

Once again I say if climate change is real and government is the solution then bend over and kiss your ass goodbye!

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Thats true.

I can't think of anything the government has managed to fix.

All it does is find something to eff up even more and take more $$ from us.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: MRinder

Thats true.

I can't think of anything the government has managed to fix.

All it does is find something to eff up even more and take more $$ from us.

Of course we both know that climate change "science" is a pile of bull crap. How do we know? Because first we were going to have another ice age, then global warming, and then they just changed it to "climate change" because of course the climate changes. That's not science that's a bad propoganda campaign.

They must think we are all complete idiots.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: oloufo

I will never stop someone from going green and using hemp toilet paper and caring for the environment.

Knock yourself out!

Eat vegan, stop using all petroleum-based products, live the way you want!

Just don't demand I do the same or else you're no better than ISIS.

I am part of a system, like everyone else. This system keeps us alive. It pays us, feeds us, heals us, entertains us. Without rules there would be chaos. And it is a law of nature that the majority decides. When laws are changed and new rules introduced, everyone has to follow them. Unless he leaves society and renounces medical treatment, social benefits, electricity, hot water, etc., This is how it works in the civilized world. I don't like all laws either, but I still stick to them (in most cases). If you don't want to eat yourself healthy, don't. I don't care. If you want rock'n'roll life, go ahead, there will be motorcycles and sharp bends in the future, there will be cowboy hats and a juicy steak, and country music will not be banned either. It's just that we have to be more aware of our world and that this ecosystem where all life exists is fragile. We are harming the planet. That's what this is all about. Greta wants to draw attention to it. That's all. There is no conspiracy behind it. Simply an extraordinary teenager who has fanned a worldwide movement. And of course politics has to react. These kids are the voters of the future. And by the medial spreading and thanks to the Internet, the movement became a weapon, is powerful and hardly controllable. I am not afraid of this movement, I am rather impressed. And it doesn't harm the children. There is a fairy tale from the right corner. It doesn't hurt a child to stand up for something that affects his future.
We can discuss deep into the night but we won't change anything. I have to accept this opinion, I have no other choice, but I do not share it. Peace from munich.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Nothin

Lab grown meat and martian grown organic potato's.

Oh !
So Genuine-Lab-Grown-Swedish-Köttbulle™, and Smashed-Martian-Organic Potatoes™, drowning in IKEA™-Gravy™ then ?

Sounds, ... uhmmm, .... ahh.....

Sounds better than it probably tastes !

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

And it is a law of nature that the majority decides.

That is not a natural law.

Natures law gave us a thumb and a brain to ADAPT to the environment.

After natural selection.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah. Who knows if they planned it that way, but once the cash started flowing...

Poor folks will probably have to go live-out the last miserable 50 years of their lives, in a country mansion.

Don't kid yourself, they're eating caviar and drinking champagne and laughing at everyone eating tofu and wheatgrass.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

And it is a law of nature that the majority decides.

Lol that is not the law of nature. The law of nature is that the strongest, most capable decide. For humans that means who is capable to be the smartest and willing to be the most ruthless to win the war.

Do you lack eyes to see what occurs around you everyday or to read a history book or do you just buy whatever smoke the globalists are trying to blow up our hind ends at any given moment?

Here is a word to the wise, never discount human nature when you try to create human solutions.
edit on 29-11-2019 by MRinder because: To add

edit on 29-11-2019 by MRinder because: typing

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Greta and everyone else that refuses to think critically is a tool for the economic/climate change crowd.

You are just following and obeying. Without questioning a god-damned thing!

And that's what the economic/climate change folks want.

They don't want critical thinkers, they want followers.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Using a bastardize version of science to push an anti science agenda.

Social engineering the environment to suit morons like Greta instead of adaptation to the environment commonly called evolution.

Whose the flat earther's now Snipches..

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
"Thunberg states:"

And that's significant, why?
edit on 29-11-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Because NPC's do listen.

Bots,bots, everywhere.

That never evolve beyond their programming.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Gee I wonder where this anti-capitalist, eco fascist rhetoric is coming from?

NVM

Just like a vegan cat..

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
OKAY now.

First, I had to read the OP because I didn't recognize who "Thunberg" was....then I saw it was that person.

So, tell me, who cares what she thinks, really?
Do most Americans know who she is, or what even brought her to the attention of the MSM?
Does anyone think she'll be in the headlines in 6 months?
She should
Go
Away!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Maybe if people like her would use Skype instead of traveling I would be more likely to listen.
But leading by example is to much to ask.

That's my takeaway for all of them. Like, Leo, stfu about climate change if you're gonna continue to fly around the world in your private jet!
edit on 29-11-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
OKAY now.

First, I had to read the OP because I didn't recognize who "Thunberg" was....then I saw it was that person.

So, tell me, who cares what she thinks, really?
Do most Americans know who she is, or what even brought her to the attention of the MSM?
Does anyone think she'll be in the headlines in 6 months?
She should
Go
Away!!!!!!!

She might, or she might not. She's gotten farther with her message than that Hogg kid did with his.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I had to shove past about a hundred of these muppets this morning in my town centre , all wrapped up with hats scarves and winter coats on a freezing winters morning
Climate xxxxxg change yes please

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Hey, I'm not forcing you to believe anything you don't want to believe.

If you're "impressed" with this "extraordinary teenager," that's fine by me.

However, there are those of us, who refuse to be duped by Thunberg and her "movement," because we know she's being programmed by people who are exploiting her vulnerability to promote another agenda, that hides in the shadow of the Climate Crisis controversy.

I've provided links that shows that this "movement" is pushing for societal control and the phasing out of free-market capitalism.

I'm concerned about pollution and other environmental concerns, but NOT at the expense of economic growth, industrialization and scientific advancement.

Environmentalism has come a long way since I was a teenager back in the mid 70's. We've addressed many concerns, including the use of pesticides, cleaning up hazardous waste sites, cleaning up our waterways, using recycling facilities, pushing green consumerism, the preservation of natural resources, etc.

Obviously more needs to be done, because pollution is a never ending battle, but we don't need to be strong armed by zealots, who are pushing the global warming crisis, which is all about politics...not science.

You should read the book, "Watermelons: The Green Movement's True Colors," by James Delingpole. It's a real eye opener.

In Watermelons, Delingpole explains the Climategate scandal, the cast of characters involved, their motives and methods. He delves into the background of the organizations and individuals who have sought to push global warming to the top of the political agenda, showing that beneath their cloak of green lurks a heart of red.

Watermelons shows how the scientific method has been sacrificed on the altar of climate alarmism. Delingpole mocks the green movement's pathetic record of apocalyptic predictions, from the "population bomb" to global cooling, which failed to materialize. He reveals the fundamental misanthropy of green ideology, "rooted in hatred of the human species, hell bent on destroying almost everything man has achieved".

LINK

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join