It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible contradictions & a Mystery

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
See, religion is club you said it in your post, with so many denominations of religion it has turn into a VIP club, if you belong in my club you have to believe what I believe of else.

People move from religious denomination to religious denomination looking for the light and understanding just like memberships on a club.

But in my side I don't belong to any I trust my personal inside and understanding of humanity with the help of my creator itself.

Is not confusion is not misinterpretations is straight from the source, free, clean and wonderful.

Maybe you should try sometime...........is a lot simpler and private.

Remember life is very short so why waste it on trivialities instead of been the light in somebody's life and be happy about it.

It takes more energy to be unhappy than to be happy. I hope your club is as fulfilling as you said.

[edit on 27-4-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
See, religion is club you said it in your post, with so many denominations of religion it has turn into a VIP club, if you belong in my club you have to believe what I believe of else.

People move from religious denomination to religious denomination looking for the light and understanding just like memberships on a club.

I am not exclusive and have not joined any denominaton. The implication of your statment, "if you don't understand, you never will" shut the door for people who want insight, thus creating your own club of 'enlightened' peoples. Did you realize you were doing this? I'm on the outside looking into your world. You're welcome to come outside and talk (which is what I meant by you're always welcome at my club, not church nor denomination). Sorry if I was unclear. I'm sure I could have articulated better.

But in my side I don't belong to any I trust my personal inside and understanding of humanity with the help of my creator itself.

So you say, but you've shut the door on me. Only those who understand are allowed in apparently. If a person who knows nothing about God went to a Christian church, they would not turn that person away for not understanding. In fact, people who don't understand are the ones who really need to go so that they could gain that understanding.

Is not confusion is not misinterpretations is straight from the source, free, clean and wonderful.

Maybe you should try sometime...........is a lot simpler and private.

That's what I'm trying say. I talk to God daily, I get answers. Some direct, some indirect. I haven't heard you say the word God, just elude to some traits that He possesses. Why is that? That was the question I had earlier. What is it about God in particular that you like a lot of His traits but not Him personally?

Remember life is very short so why waste it on trivialities instead of been the light in somebody's life and be happy about it.

It takes more energy to be unhappy than to be happy. I hope your club is as fulfilling as you said.

I belong to nothing that is exclusive. I have an open door policy because it's not my house. I don't think discussing God is trivial. What in the world can be more important to talk about?

[edit on 27-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I never has given "God" human traits religion has done that, itshas not sex when it comes to our creator and is not human condition either that is our burden.

Its pure energy in its brilliant form, and we all belong to that energy, we came from it and we will unite with it, we feed from it and we are independent within it.

Without our human form that is what we are pure energy.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'll leave my questions out there if ever you're interested in answering them. I appreciate your time.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well saintGod, like your name say is easier to be like God but not understanding of what God really is.

You live by the book made by man call the bible and is a very interesting book full of history and myth.

But while you are bind by the bible and its meaning I am beyond that.

Many can never understand that concept, the bible by itself holds not power over me never has and never will.

But I do regard the bible as an amazing book worthy of reading and debating on it.

All classic books are worthy of reading and debating the bible is not different.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
let's debate it. As I see it so far, I'm asking you questions and you're giving a monologue. What's to be gained from lack of discussion?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Geneticus

So do many "christians" that I know. Always taking scripture out of content,trying to prove their point of view.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join