It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek & CBS End Up Eating Their Turkey of a Trump Thanksgiving Hit Piece

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: IAMTAT

Can we call Newsweek and CBS' pos's ?

Yes and the BS/NBC set of Media outlets too. ABC is treading on thin ice too.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: JAY1980

I bet it was... good for you.... lol.... how does your face look every time trump lies? Just curious.

It was actually kinda funny seeing the confusion on people's faces when I showed them pictures of the president serving turkey literally seconds after they read he was in Florida from their favorite propaganda outlet.

MAGA 2020!!!!! That's what we say.

Fred..

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Fairly sure this thread is about the media lying, if you'd like to make a thread about the President lying I imagine you'd get some of the same people posting in there as well.
a reply to: Hypntick

I know it is... and their outrage of the media lying.... That is the Irony... They do not care that the President of the United States lies... but boy oh boy... if somebody on TV does they are on it...

I could make a thread about the presidents lies... good idea. and I am sure the same will post and call his lies jokes

Go ahead and make the thread.

What's stopping you?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Maybe trump took his golf clubs to Afghanistan....it's one big sand hazard.

Under sniper fire of course..

There is a golf course in Kabul. That is like 90 miles south of Bagram where Trump was so he wouldn’t have been able to play it. Not much fun playing in a bullet proof vest anyway. However, it really exists but watch out for old Soviet/Afghan war mines if you get off the fair way.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
NEWSWEEK Fires it's Anti-Trump reporter.

twitter.com...

McDonalds in hiring.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

ABC is treading on thin ice too.

ABC allowed a lot of women/kids to be raped (or worse), by not turning in Jeffrey Epstein.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ha ha haaaailarious! Fired.

“But but I thought we were ordered to print lies and propaganda?”

Salty tears flowing I’ll bet.
edit on 30 11 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

ABC allowed a lot of women/kids to be raped (or worse), by not turning in Jeffrey Epstein.

Yes they did and you know how I feel about those vile subhumans who would harm children for their pleasure or otherwise.

(post by jimrat201 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Trump will go down as the greatest president since the founding fathers, something which the ccp sponsored media cannot tolerate.

Trump 2120

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

Trump will go down as the greatest president since the founding fathers, something which the ccp sponsored media cannot tolerate.

Trump 2120

I think they need to remove the two terms and amend it to 3 instead.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Trump 2120

Can you hear the popping noise? That’s heads exploding all over the East and West coast.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Trump 2120

If that was proposed today, one ‘side’ would openly support it and the ‘other side’ would absolutely 100% viciously oppose it.

Because no matter what ‘side’ we’re on. No matter what lies we and falsities we choose to believe.

We ALL know, a third term would also be a landslide victory.

He’s just

That

Good!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
A good thread related meme for your enjoyment.

mobile.twitter.com...

:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This was a damn good thread, it exposed biased reporting and a pattern of neglect in liberal media, which Don Jr pounced on and of course this was a massive PR win for those decrying fake news as this was a real world prime example.

Lets be honest, Newsweek HAD to fire that reporter because it was just too embarrasing to walk back or support, she not only made a fool of herself, but the organization she worked for, giving more ammo and fuel for the opposition. In her attempt to dunk on Trump, she ended up dunking on herself.

Real shame too, she apparently worked at the San Antonio Express News.
edit on 30-11-2019 by Arnie123 because: Reporter, NOT editor 🙄

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Yes they did and you know how I feel about those vile subhumans who would harm children for their pleasure or otherwise.

Adults who harm children (born and unborn) should be put in a cage, and the public allowed to exact justice for 30 minutes, with small stones.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

All the people at MSNBC and most at CNN are as deranged as the reporter that Newsweek fired.

2020 Will be EPIC.

Proof that Obama ordered a Trump coup.
Great Economy
Ginsburg "retiring"
Biden goes down in flames
Trump re-elected
Liberal MSM "experts" have on-air medical emergencies..

EPIC!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

All the people at MSNBC and most at CNN are as deranged as the reporter that Newsweek fired.

2020 Will be EPIC.

Proof that Obama ordered a Trump coup.
Great Economy
Ginsburg "retiring"
Biden goes down in flames
Trump re-elected
Liberal MSM "experts" have on-air medical emergencies..

EPIC!

.........and Whoopi, Streisand, Cher, Schumer, Handler and all the other deadbeat stars that said they were moving to Canada if Trump got elected, actually leave this time.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Im thinking Trump Played them good this time. He sent his motorcade to his golf course and then went to afghanistan. lol.
a reply to: yuppa

You think? Is that his job? to play half of the country?

Personally, i think he is an enemy of the state. Just because of what you guys admit.

Like the photoshop thing earlier... You all think it is funny and done to trigger Americans... In my opinion, if you are right,And you silly bitches are never wrong, That makes him an enemy of the country.

Just my opinion.

I hope you realize that by your own logic both the Democratic Party and the MSM, should be considered enemies of the republic. As both have done far more than trump to trigger the American public. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

thought maybe they got caught saying he told the truth...

You dont care that the President of the United States lies... like every time he speaks... why do you care if some news reporter lies?

I guess that is the big question? Why do you care?

I'm not a Trump supporter (I'm a social liberal/fiscal conservative centrist), but a media who is biased enough to run such a story is as dangerous as a president who lies.

One bright side of a lying president is that he can be gone in 4 or 8 years. The same can't be said about a media who spins their political viewpoints based on how it'll play out with their more upscale demographic who is the main target of their advertising dollars (and their more upscale demographic is the progressive left).

Unfortunately, that biased media will continue to be there as the Presidents come and go.

edit on 2019/12/1 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join