It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek & CBS End Up Eating Their Turkey of a Trump Thanksgiving Hit Piece

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: IAMTAT

thought maybe they got caught saying he told the truth...

You dont care that the President of the United States lies... like every time he speaks... why do you care if some news reporter lies?

I guess that is the big question? Why do you care?

Who gives a flip what you say either?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What if 90% of what you believe about Trump is a fabrication, told to you by lying reporters?

It's 99.99995% is a total fabrication.

No no, he does get two scoops of ice cream.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
They follow C I aye talking points.a reply to: neo96

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

They deleted it because it was fake news, that you fell for.
a reply to: Arnie123

OK he said it....his qoute.... how is it fake news? Come on boy.... He said it... how is it fake news? who deleted it? You can delete something the president says? lol...

I fell for? lol... Yeah I fell for the presidents actual words...

Not his quote.

A "quote" alleged by the NYT, sourced from "people who were in the room".

That's flimsy. And where, pray tell, are these electrified fences and moats with alligators?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Maybe instead of running stories on how to Shut Down your Trump supporting relatives and lying about him playing golf on Thanksgiving, the MSM runs the True story of him and 1st lady spending the day with the troops. Now that's a heart warming story that might have even promoted some nice dinner conversations.....sigh....

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Maybe instead of running stories on how to Shut Down your Trump supporting relatives and lying about him playing golf on Thanksgiving, the MSM runs the True story of him and 1st lady spending the day with the troops. Now that's a heart warming story that might have even promoted some nice dinner conversations.....sigh....

WHY would the despicably dishonest and highly-prejudiced Leftist media want to show Americans something positive...and TRUTHFUL about President Trump?

NOT in their DNA.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Man, when I saw that movie as a kid, I tripped out at that ending, really destroyed my reality on expectations.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Maybe trump took his golf clubs to Afghanistan....it's one big sand hazard.

Under sniper fire of course..

We actually had a driving range in Afghanistan. People would send us buckets of crap balls by the boxes and we hit them into a mine field. Never saw a mine blow up, but boy did we try.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Man, when I saw that movie as a kid, I tripped out at that ending, really destroyed my reality on expectations.

What movie is it ?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

They can't do anything to unite us, how would they blame Trump for dividing us as they do it?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

What movie is it ?

Invasion of the body snatchers.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

What movie is it ?

Invasion of the body snatchers.

How ironic and apropos that it's this movie about mindless drones and communal thought.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
TDS is real.

This thread is living proof!

WOW WOW WOW

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I don't recall expressing any opinion, at all, on Trump.

My post referred to the hypocrisy that was clearly evident.

A post that posed a question, that you chose not to address.

Carry on though. Your response confirmed my suspicions, that you are only concerned with pointing out lies, when they fit your personal agenda, rather than on an impartial basis.

Yes, the Obama statement I referenced did occur years ago, but the Obamacare policy directly cost me, and many others, many thousands of dollars for nothing.

That matters a hell of a lot more to me than most of the retarded nitpicking the left tries to make a litteral "federal case" out of.
a reply to: Mach2

So you say I point out lies only for my personal agenda... A)what would those lies be? and B) what do you think my personal agenda is?

To be a total DH.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They can't do anything to unite us, how would they blame Trump for dividing us as they do it?

Yeah, it's a shame and about as obvious as a 5 yr. old covered in cookie crumbs, claiming they didn't eat the cookies !

edit on 29-11-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I will say this the Trump white house trolls the media. So it doesn't surprise me they make mistakes. Often when presidents visit places like Afghanistan the white house will give the press a fake itinerary. Most likely they said he was going to Florida because you don't want to let people know in advance the president is going to a war zone.

The funniest troll yet was the picture of his face on Rambo the press called it a doctored photo and trump tweets this:

Team Trump

@TeamTrump
Washington Post claims - without evidence - that @realDonaldTrump shared a “doctored” photo. twitter.com...

And the press actually has to point out he's lying seriously has everyone lost their sense of humor? But anyway to my point it has become bad for the press they have a president that trolls them constantly and because no president has done this before they take him seriously. The unfortunate result is we cant trust anything the white house or the press say.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Trump has proven we can trust the truth when it is revealed, so I trust the President even when obfuscation is necessary to protect him.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

this is bigley sad. It seems you lack attention so much that you resort to this. Please, get a dog.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

thought maybe they got caught saying he told the truth...

You dont care that the President of the United States lies... like every time he speaks... why do you care if some news reporter lies?

I guess that is the big question? Why do you care?

Name some with proof and we might have to agree. So far you have no lies to share. Nothing about what he has said he would do for America has bee n a lie. The only people who do believe he lies instead of boasts about facts are those with hard core TDS that even the people of Hong Kong can see are wrong. Have you noticed the pic of Donald the Balboa in the hands of the Hong Kong protesters singing our National Anthem? The whole world is watching and change is everywhere looking to remove corruption.

Thanks for playing for the evil side and thinking your not a tool. We know what a tool some are and can no longer miss that fact. It makes it easy to decide for myself if your a tool.
edit on 30-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join