It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek & CBS End Up Eating Their Turkey of a Trump Thanksgiving Hit Piece

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Hahaha media is caught lying again and somehow you turn it into Trump lied.

You can't make this stuff up.
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

As a matter of fact yes.. yes I do..
Maybe you dont know but the media is the media...the President of the United States should be held to a higher standard.

Seriously... If you are ok with that jack ass lying, why call out the media? I want to know? you hold the media to a higher standard than you do the President of the United States?

If so, just say so... you are ok with trump not telling the truth... just admit it

You can't follow and support a lower standard for yourself and those you agree with, and then demand that a president must follow a higher standard, since it discredits your demand. Claiming his standard isn't high enough for you has no credibility.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Im thinking Trump Played them good this time. He sent his motorcade to his golf course and then went to afghanistan. lol.
a reply to: yuppa

You think? Is that his job? to play half of the country?

Personally, i think he is an enemy of the state. Just because of what you guys admit.

Like the photoshop thing earlier... You all think it is funny and done to trigger Americans... In my opinion, if you are right,And you silly bitches are never wrong, That makes him an enemy of the country.

Just my opinion.

Wow way to assume my gender there. Apparently its My fault that the president made your favorite reporters look stupid? And calling us bitches? such vulgar language.

No the presidents Job is to sign off on legislation,and steer the countrys foreign policy and uphold the constitution,but he cant do it properly thanks to the slow witted people who voted for democrats (not all of you but the ones who cant accept defeat) Obviously This has set you off Tinner.
Trump is a enemy of the DEEP STATE who you want to actually run the country In my opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

They deleted it because it was fake news, that you fell for.
a reply to: Arnie123

OK he said it....his qoute.... how is it fake news? Come on boy.... He said it... how is it fake news? who deleted it? You can delete something the president says? lol...

I fell for? lol... Yeah I fell for the presidents actual words...
Yeah but you've proven to be a Low Info Voter, so I chalk it up to you being unable to interpret basic speech and communication.

I bet you loved the National Inquire, Bat Boy isn't real.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The last prez said if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

And single handedyy killed Bin laden.

And well his entire platform was a lie.

I wonder why Trump haters never called that snip out?
edit on 29-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: tinner07

I know, right?

Imagine a president, standing there with a straight face saying "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".

Not only wasnt that true, he also completely failed to tell us the reality (lie by omission), that if you were middle class, and didn't have employer healthcare, your rates would double, for substantially less coverage.

Now thats a lie that impacts ppl. Are you going to denounce that, as well? If not, you are just a partisan hypocrite.

link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Careful. You’re gonna pop.

Five years to go, it’s not that long really. But it IS an absolute guarantee so, pace yourself.

Sending the motorcade to the golf course, what a funny move. I hope we get a whole lot more of that. He’s trolling the extremely tiny minority of morons who HATE him, I hope he keeps that up.

Anyway, I thought he was going to be impeached “by thanksgiving”????? Ha ha haaaa.

right on...He is a genius... He proves every day... you are right... good for you.... glad for you.... hey... lets go maga right? lol....

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Trump didn't play anybody.

It was simply a diversion to mask his trip to Afghanistan, nothing more. It's not like he was going to advertise he was going to a hostile foreign country so the terrorist would have a heads up that he was coming.

Sheesh

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Careful. You’re gonna pop.

Five years to go, it’s not that long really. But it IS an absolute guarantee so, pace yourself.

Sending the motorcade to the golf course, what a funny move. I hope we get a whole lot more of that. He’s trolling the extremely tiny minority of morons who HATE him, I hope he keeps that up.

Anyway, I thought he was going to be impeached “by thanksgiving”????? Ha ha haaaa.

right on...He is a genius... He proves every day... you are right... good for you.... glad for you.... hey... lets go maga right? lol....

Now you’re coming around.

No impeachment got you upset again? The President is laughing his head off, at you. And the tiny minority of those like you who hate him because of media lies.

I’m laughing too. All the way to 2025

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Imagine a president, standing there with a straight face saying "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".
a reply to: Mach2

I know, that was like 8 years ago, heard it 10,000 times... thats the best you got? Imagine a president lying from day 1, largest inauguration ever... can I pardon myself? 13000 lies and you still go with the doctor thing?

really? That is the best you have? 12,999 other lies...

you want to go lie for lie?

You have 1.... my turn...lol Iwin

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I laughed at the headline. Attacking Trump because he played Golf? i guess they forget the times that Obama played golf.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

It was simply a diversion to mask his trip to Afghanistan, nothing more. It's not like he was going to advertise he was going to a hostile foreign country so the terrorist would have a heads up that he was coming.

Sheesh

Afghanistan is already a lost cause. There is nothing that America/NATO could change that outcome.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Sheesh

He sent the motorcade to the golf course.

Not to fool terrorists

To fool low iq media hacks and to trigger their low iq moronic readers

Good move, I hope to see more of that

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

And the tiny minority of those like you who hate him because of media lies.
Lets just say its his lies that makes me mad...

I guess you are ok with them?

The media lies? tell me what those are?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Ha ha haaaaaaaaa?

You’re joking , right?

“He’s a racist” “He hates Mexicans” “he’s anti immigration” etc etc etc for four straight years. Day after day.

Oh and “he’s golfing for thanksgiving”

And my favourite “he’s going to be impeached”

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I laughed at the headline. Attacking Trump because he played Golf? i guess they forget the times that Obama played golf.
a reply to: ChefFox

I know, Remember when trump said he would be too busy to play golf? LOL... remember that?

115 million dollars we spent on his golfing...

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: ChefFox

I know, Remember when trump said he would be too busy to play golf? LOL... remember that?

115 million dollars we spent on his golfing...

A small price to pay

(post by tinner07 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Like I said, be careful. You’re gonna pop.

Now go and read the “how to shut down your pro Trump family members at thanksgiving” and have an awesome weekend. I’m sure you’re fun to be around.

Five years to go, hang in there.
edit on 29 11 2019 by Breakthestreak because: After his next term another republican will be voted in, that’s more-than guaranteed.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
OP...here.
Just stepping back in to remind all my fine fellow ATS members to avoid changing the topic of this thread...and avoid calling one another a "pos".

Thank you.

Carry on and play nice.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Your question was “show me media lies”

I did

You claimed I was quoting you and lost it

You’re not very smart

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>