It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek & CBS End Up Eating Their Turkey of a Trump Thanksgiving Hit Piece

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This is the most amazing piece of cognitive dissonance I have ever seen on ATS--and that's saying something.
a reply to: schuyler
I could copy and paste a trump speech for ya? lol...

But seriously, why did I say to make you use those big words? did you have troubling following what I said?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What if 90% of what you believe about Trump is a fabrication, told to you by lying reporters?

It's 99.99995% is a total fabrication.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Sorry, but you're an outright idiot.

I am Canadian and even I can see through the MSM/General media lies.

Stop being dumb, dude.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Im thinking Trump Played them good this time. He sent his motorcade to his golf course and then went to afghanistan. lol.
a reply to: yuppa

You think? Is that his job? to play half of the country?

Personally, i think he is an enemy of the state. Just because of what you guys admit.

Like the photoshop thing earlier... You all think it is funny and done to trigger Americans... In my opinion, if you are right,And you silly bitches are never wrong, That makes him an enemy of the country.

Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A Thanksgiving first!

A bunch of turkeys eating crow!

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Sorry, but you're an outright idiot.

I am Canadian and even I can see through the MSM/General media lies.

Stop being dumb, dude.
a reply to: IrateCanadian

glad to get your opinion.. what makes you think that? Something I posted?

You can cut and paste......... reply quote button.... but ok... Thanks for your opinion.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

thought maybe they got caught saying he told the truth...

You dont care that the President of the United States lies... like every time he speaks... why do you care if some news reporter lies?

I guess that is the big question? Why do you care?

What does this have to do with the OP?

The media is biased, and that is what is being addressed here.

Is it your opinion that a biased press is fine?

Or is it only fine because it matches your particular agenda?

I wish ppl would be Americans first, rather than dim, or Rep sheeples.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

thought maybe they got caught saying he told the truth...

You dont care that the President of the United States lies... like every time he speaks... why do you care if some news reporter lies?

I guess that is the big question? Why do you care?

Hahaha media is caught lying again and somehow you turn it into Trump lied.

You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Expect anything different from EXTREMISTS?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Fairly sure this thread is about the media lying, if you'd like to make a thread about the President lying I imagine you'd get some of the same people posting in there as well.
a reply to: Hypntick

Funny story... I did start a thread about trump saying he electrified the border fence... We all know it was a lie... Mods deleted the thread..

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Funny story... I did start a thread about trump saying he electrified the border fence... We all know it was a lie

The funny story is the people against a wall on the southern border are for building walls around gun stores.

And they think that wall is gonna keep the bad people from getting them.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Fairly sure this thread is about the media lying, if you'd like to make a thread about the President lying I imagine you'd get some of the same people posting in there as well.

Funny story... I did start a thread about trump saying he electrified the border fence... We all know it was a lie... Mods deleted the thread..

They deleted it because it was fake news, that you fell for.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I know it is... and their outrage of the media lying.... That is the Irony... They do not care that the President of the United States lies... but boy oh boy... if somebody on TV does they are on it...

I could make a thread about the presidents lies... good idea. and I am sure the same will post and call his lies jokes

Maybe the media has been the liar the whole time

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

As a matter of fact yes.. yes I do..
Maybe you dont know but the media is the media...the President of the United States should be held to a higher standard.

Seriously... If you are ok with that jack ass lying, why call out the media? I want to know? you hold the media to a higher standard than you do the President of the United States?

If so, just say so... you are ok with trump not telling the truth... just admit it

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If so, just say so... you are ok with trump not telling the truth... just admit it

Politics by nature is a LIE.

The false choice fallacy.

The media was suppose to keep both sides honest.

And it's failed.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Careful. You’re gonna pop.

Five years to go, it’s not that long really. But it IS an absolute guarantee so, pace yourself.

Sending the motorcade to the golf course, what a funny move. I hope we get a whole lot more of that. He’s trolling the extremely tiny minority of morons who HATE him, I hope he keeps that up.

Anyway, I thought he was going to be impeached “by thanksgiving”????? Ha ha haaaa.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

They deleted it because it was fake news, that you fell for.
a reply to: Arnie123

OK he said it....his qoute.... how is it fake news? Come on boy.... He said it... how is it fake news? who deleted it? You can delete something the president says? lol...

I fell for? lol... Yeah I fell for the presidents actual words...

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Maybe you dont know but the media is the media...the President of the United States should be held to a higher standard.

Seriously... If you are ok with that jack ass lying, why call out the media? I want to know? you hold the media to a higher standard than you do the President of the United States?

I don't care that he lies, at the end of the day, the job gets done.

You're prior military, you of all people should know the chain of command lies.

Our leader isn't the personification of God or a deified being of supreme ultimate power, he is not some Grand Marshall of his holiness Supreme, he is a Human leader, a Man.

I voted for him to take of this Nation so that I can focus ON MY CRAP, I'm no micromanager and I could care less how its done, Do your job and ensure the American dream while I work towards the American dream. That's all.

You getting hung up and emotional about lies is laughable and silly, I don't need to know you to know that you've lied and thus, a LIAR you are.

As far as I am concerned, he got my vote, now off to my toys, short of killing and raping someone, the POTUS has my full authority to do whatever, however, whenever.

link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

It would be a list of "lies" pertaining to crowd size...was it 22,000 or 25,000?
Or, percentage discrepancies...was it 30% or 33%?
Or, colloquial expressions...Gasp! Did he really say he has done more than any other president about such 'n such?
Or, some exaggeration...It was a perfect conversation. Oops, I believe he used a dangling participle; not perfect.

+2 more 
link   

Because the media is supposed to report the actual news, not make it up so dimwits like you can feel comfortable in their RRhheee-bubble.

It isn't the President's job to report the news.

I'm not really typing this reply to you because you are not going to understand it...

I'm typing it so everyone else can read it and come to their own conclusions about how far gone you are.

To the OP;

The press it making themselves obsolete.

It's a good start towards taking our country back from those who don't like it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join