It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek & CBS End Up Eating Their Turkey of a Trump Thanksgiving Hit Piece

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Leftist Fake News outlets caught again pushing fake BS about our President.
THIS TIME...Newsweek and CBS' WH News Correspondent, Mark Knoller, were already running wild with a freshly concocted fake Trump-trashing hit-piece of propaganda proclaiming POTUS was spending Thanksgiving golfing.

TWITTER:

Mark Knoller
CBS News White House Correspondent

@markknoller

Pres motorcade this morning pulls into Trump Intl Golf Club in West Palm Beach. By my count, his 61st visit to this course. It brings the number of days as Pres he's been to a golf club to 224.

Turns out, the Commander-In-Chief...was actually in Afghanistan serving TG dinner to our troops.

After removing the egg on their face, Newsweek hastily updated their sad and obvious hit piece.
The CBS WH Correspondent's Twitter feed STILL not mentioning the President's trip to honor the US troops in Afghanistan.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
edit on 29-11-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe trump took his golf clubs to Afghanistan....it's one big sand hazard.

Under sniper fire of course..

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It was actually kinda funny seeing the confusion on people's faces when I showed them pictures of the president serving turkey literally seconds after they read he was in Florida from their favorite propaganda outlet.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
We can give credit to the press for running an A+ piece of security misdirection.

Usually they spoil this sort of thing all over, but I guess this is how much they hate Trump that they'll now serve his purpose.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Troll level over 9000.

Second Line.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Impossible!!!

That doesn't fit the propaganda that Trump is the one responsible for creating all of the division in the US!

We see you Legacy Media and your days are numbered...

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

thought maybe they got caught saying he told the truth...

You dont care that the President of the United States lies... like every time he speaks... why do you care if some news reporter lies?

I guess that is the big question? Why do you care?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This gave me the best case of 'Happy Holidays' - lol!

I can't wait to see what he'll do for Christmas!

45-2020!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I bet it was... good for you.... lol.... how does your face look every time trump lies? Just curious.

It was actually kinda funny seeing the confusion on people's faces when I showed them pictures of the president serving turkey literally seconds after they read he was in Florida from their favorite propaganda outlet.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Newsweek & CBS End Up Eating Their Turkey of a Trump Thanksgiving Hit Piece

And they still will deny Fake News exists.

+38 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

You dont care that the President of the United States lies... like every time he speaks... why do you care if some news reporter lies?

This is the most amazing piece of cognitive dissonance I have ever seen on ATS--and that's saying something.
Lalalala

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I think it's great that Trump has these people so f354ed up. That
they themselves are making their job five times as hard than if
they just told the truth.

Making up and keeping track f all the lies has got to be a big
pain in the ass. Whatta bunch of psychopathic, narcissistic,
sociopaths.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I bet it was... good for you.... lol.... how does your face look every time trump lies?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

How does so much [false news] get into the American newspapers, even the good ones? Is it because journalists, as a class, are habitual liars, and prefer what is not true to what is true? I don't think it is. Rather, it is because journalists are, in the main, extremely stupid, sentimental and credulous fellows -- because nothing is easier than to fool them -- because the majority of them lack the sharp intelligence that the proper discharge of their duties demands.
Prejudices: A Selection, p. 220

1920s

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Im thinking Trump Played them good this time. He sent his motorcade to his golf course and then went to afghanistan. lol.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Fairly sure this thread is about the media lying, if you'd like to make a thread about the President lying I imagine you'd get some of the same people posting in there as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Fairly sure this thread is about the media lying, if you'd like to make a thread about the President lying I imagine you'd get some of the same people posting in there as well.
a reply to: Hypntick

I know it is... and their outrage of the media lying.... That is the Irony... They do not care that the President of the United States lies... but boy oh boy... if somebody on TV does they are on it...

I could make a thread about the presidents lies... good idea. and I am sure the same will post and call his lies jokes

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What if more than just this one has been lying. What if 90% of what you believe about Trump is a fabrication, told to you by lying reporters?

Would you care then? Or are you comfortable with the idea that everything you know might be a lie.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Hypntick

I know it is... and their outrage of the media lying.... That is the Irony... They do not care that the President of the United States lies... but boy oh boy... if somebody on TV does they are on it...

I could make a thread about the presidents lies... good idea. and I am sure the same will post and call his lies jokes

Maybe start a thread, since you could, laying out the lies and the proof they are lies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join