It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREEAKING- London Bridge sealed off after reports of gunfire

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I know i shouldn't laugh but iv just read a witness report saying one of the members of the public was hitting him with a stick and another was going at him with a fire extinguisher he chased the terrorist with!

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just heard that 2 of the victims have died.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: LABTECH767
For our US cousins, this was procedure was introduced to ensure we don't end up with trigger happy cops - so firearms are only discharged in extreme circumstances.

This approach wouldn't work here where often criminals are just as well, and in some areas better, equipped then police.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cropper
Just heard that 2 of the victims have died.

Sky just reporting one dead atm. Friend in London tells me 2.......he got his just deserts in my view

Very sad rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cropper

Yeah , confirmed.

Two members of the public have died after a stabbing attack at London Bridge, in which police also shot dead the suspect.
The Met Police has declared the attack a terrorist incident.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Condolences to their families.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: LABTECH767

The officer will now be "arrested" and questionned by other officers as any normal shooting suspect would be.

Whilst draconian, i do like that this is normal Police procedure over here. The aim isn't to blame the officer in question, more to establish that correct protocol was followed.

This is done here as well, actually. They don't do a fake "arrest" to make you feel better about it, but pretty much any time a cop discharges his weapon here, the reason why is investigated. Where did you get the idea that American cops can fire their weapons whenever they want, no questions asked?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
...and now the Hague....
Stabbings in the Hague

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

According to MSNBC The Killing of Isis leader al-baghdadi caused all these attacks. Trump made the terrorists angry all over the world.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: angelchemuel

According to MSNBC The Killing of Isis leader al-baghdadi caused all these attacks. Trump made the terrorists angry all over the world.

Oh you had to know that was coming. And they wonder why they're called the enemies of the people.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There’s a shot of someone leaving the scene with a knife. See if I can find it. I got messaged it.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
There’s a shot of someone leaving the scene with a knife. See if I can find it. I got messaged it.

It's in the video I posted on the last page. It was a bystander who picked up the knife after the suspect lost it.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Apparently there's another attack in the Netherlands as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Apparently there's another attack in the Netherlands as well.

I posted the link above your comment

Rainbows
Jane

CX

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I know i shouldn't laugh but iv just read a witness report saying one of the members of the public was hitting him with a stick and another was going at him with a fire extinguisher he chased the terrorist with!

Even more random...it wasn't a stick......from Twitter.....

"
Amy Coop
@theamycoop
A guy who was with us at Fishmongers Hall took a 5’ narwhale tusk from the wall and went out to confront the attacker. You can see him standing over the man (with what looks like a white pole) in the video. We were trying to help victims inside but that man’s a hero #LondonBridge"

Legend!

CX.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

damn as far as improvised weapons go thats not too bad a choice ,any updates on motivations? is this linked to the hauge one?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

Who needs a gun when you have a narwhal tooth?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Tourist shot a video of the terrorist receiving justice.

twitter.com...

That clip should be sent to all wanna-be terrorists.

Of course, i was in agreement, just pointing out that the explosive vest was fake!

Glad they shot him down

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
When is enough going to be enough? I's ship every single one of them out tomorrow. It's a failed experiment, diversity in it's current form does not work.
edit on 29-11-2019 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
When is enough going to be enough? I's ship every single one of them out tomorrow. It's a failed experiment, diversity in it's current form does not work.

The funny thing is, you'll get called a racist for saying that. Even Angela Merkel has said diversity has failed.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: RMFX1

The funny thing is, you'll get called a racist for saying that. Even Angela Merkel has said diversity has failed.

I don't care what people call me. It's just the truth. This is only getting worse and there's no reason to think that things will change in the future. We need to cut the cancer out and secure the future of our countries for the sake of our children.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join