It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREEAKING- London Bridge sealed off after reports of gunfire

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bipolarised

From your statement, the first thing that came to my mind was

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
This is ATS after all, so it wouldn't be right not to question the time stamp on that tweet,

Not sure where I'm going with this, lol 🤷🏻‍♂️

California Time Offset: UTC/GMT -8? These "before event" Twitter times are highlighted on practically every major event or incident. Just people failing to understand time zones.

See time on Tweet from my feed. UK time.

edit on 29/11/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You're probably right.
That would make sense then.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Hammaraxx

Might have thought he had a vest on.

And if he's just stabbed 5 people, best not to take chances really.

Absolutely. And an added bonus being we now don't have to bother paying for his incarceration. I have no problem with Police killing terrorists.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Well also lose any valuable intel that may have been gleaned in the process.

I agree with you, all the same, i would not have been taking any chances.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Interesting that they are saying the incident started in a building suggesting that it’s possible that the incident finished on London Bridge rather than that it started on the bridge

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Absolutely. And an added bonus being we now don't have to bother paying for his incarceration. I have no problem with Police killing terrorists.

Could be a fake vest, that’s happened before

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

What building?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

What building?

Don’t know.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Nah, already seen what I needed on sky news.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bipolarised
Possible false flag? A week before general election to make people see what will happen with the ‘terrorist sympathiser’ Jeremy Corbyn? Just throwing it out there as it crossed my mind I hope it’s not the case.

Note - I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with views on Corbyn or derailing this into a political debate so please no one else do.
Exactly what it is. Boris has been having some bad press recently, they can't be having that! Time to divert attention away.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

.....there is nothing to even suggest a false flat, perceived convenient timing also does not prove or support any ideas about false flags.

Let’s stick to the facts

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

That's why you have thought it was predominantly London bridge.

It was more like arial coverage of the entire area and ensuring traffic/public upheaval.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Could be a fake vest, that’s happened before

It could certainly be a fake vest but when it comes to terrorists i honestly don't care. The person had already attacked people with a knife and was clearly intent on sowing as much terror and disruption as possible. As such, i don't want to know his intentions. I don't care about how he feels about issues in wherever. I don't care if it's not his fault and he had an abusive childhood.

But, i do care that he will no longer be able to sow terror. We need a public enquiry for the Firearms Officer involved. Not to investigate the legality of the shooting but simply to decide how many medals we give him and exactly what Order of Merit he should get.......

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I also like the fact the locals had piled in again. Although a serious incident, i love the film of the Police having to drag one of them off him so they can get a clear shot. You can imagine the bloke saying to the Police "come on mate, just a couple more digs".

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I also like the fact the locals had piled in again. Although a serious incident, i love the film of the Police having to drag one of them off him so they can get a clear shot. You can imagine the bloke saying to the Police "come on mate, just a couple more digs".

Reminds me of John Smeaton the baggage handlers at Glasgow air port who kicked the burning terrorist to the ground and told press that his message to Al-Q’ida was that “we will set aboot ye”

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Hear, hear.
Certainly couldn't have put it any better or clearer.

Seen a video on Sky News....it was a bloody big knife.

Well done to the members of public who detained the person.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Absolutely. Normally i absolutely loathe vigilante behaviour, as, if we are honest, it oftens targets the wrong people or gets seriously out of hand. But in situations like this there is just something refreshing about seeing locals say "no, we are not accepting this".

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Perp might still be alive.

Edit: My bad, he died at the scene.

Police believe hoax explosive device strapped to the body.
edit on 29-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Absolutely. Normally i absolutely loathe vigilante behaviour, as, if we are honest, it oftens targets the wrong people or gets seriously out of hand. But in situations like this there is just something refreshing about seeing locals say "no, we are not accepting this".

News says he was wearing an explosive vest. This could gave ended alot worse for those locals if he had detonated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join