It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Women Accuse Sondland of Sexual Misconduct

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Its funny... in a very sad way.

Dont believe the allegations? Must be victim shaming.

Do believe the allegations? Must be confirmation bias on the overly used and abused metoo drams.

Fact remains, due process is dead. Public opinion and fast moving headlines are all that matter.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Convenient!

Hope you guys are as sceptical as in the case of the judge..probably not though.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
How many have accused trump? but they all are liars right?

You are sick. Get your stars and flags as you celebrate somebody being accused of something... Nuff said.

im sure trump did make advances on women... as did Sondiland... if it was creepy and unwanted then shame on both of them, however - every single male in existence has been in that situation.. admit it guys, in your entire lives there's been - at least -one rejection - you've been drunk or been flirty or rubbed a women back to see if she reciprocated and she pulled back - not in a sleazy sexual way, but in an affectionate way ... etc etc.. this is just PC CRAP for Politics!

It's not a crime to come onto beautiful women, its a crime to assault them. Even worse if you do it while married, obviously.

what I find funny about this, is smearing a mans reputation with bogus and blown out claims of sexual assault is usually the Democrats go to move... it's kinda funny that ladies working in the Democrat bubble just publicly accused one of the Democrats key witnesses in this sham hearing.

edit on 29/11/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Women claiming "sexual assault!" are not being taken seriously like they once were.

Take Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax, for example. He's been accused of more than one sexual assault, but everyone blew off the claims.

One Story Like this and then, crickets: www.cnbc.com...

I guess there's been too many FAKE/FALSE claims. Those against Judge Brett Kavanagh totally ruined it for legitimate assault victims who don't have physical proof that the assault occurred.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Another Temporary FAKE Leftist Hero Bites the Dust ....NEXT ......

edit on 29-11-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Women claiming "sexual assault!" are not being taken seriously like they once were.

LOL

"Once were"? When was that? Like during the Clarence Thomas hearings? Or maybe you're thinking of that ancient law "If nobody heard her scream, it wasn't rape, or assault or whatever.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So just what is sexual misconduct? I need some examples to understand... I'm not trolling BTW.
edit on 29-11-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Good kitty!

When I was a young man I'd just offer to have them over for "guitar lessons." Of course, I've never been an ambassador to anything.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So just what is sexual misconduct? I need some examples to understand... I'm not trolling BTW.

I'm guessing..made a pass..if anything at all.

No wonder the birthrates are falling.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Molested? Get a grip, man. Words have actual meanings.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Awkward passes are not "rape culture" and hysterical overeactions to the same aren't evidence of mysogony. Due process is far more sacred than your feelings.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Awkward passes are not "rape culture"

Awkward passes? Ok Boomer! LOL You're showing your age!

“I get out to the pool house, and he is now naked from the waist down,” Solis remembers. “He said something about, ‘I thought we could chat.’ And I said something, trying to keep his ego intact — not that he needed that, not that it wouldn’t have been anyway — I said something like, ‘I can’t have that conversation.’”
….
“The next thing I know, he’s all over me,” she recalls. “He’s on top of me. He’s kissing me, shoving his tongue down my throat. And I’m trying to wiggle out from under him, and the next thing you know, I’m sort of rising up to get away from him, and I fall over the back of the couch.”

Also, it's not so much the "awkward passes", but how he seemingly felt entitled to a "quid pro quo" in order to do business with these ladies.
edit on 29-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: www.motherjones.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ya, that is indeed more than a pass.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Oh, crazy. This was determined in a court of law and the proper sentence (sex assualt) was returned by the jury?

Or was it just something cooked up for Mother Jones?

Because, again, if there was a crime, the proper channel for seeking recompense is a court of law. Not the court of Mother Jones and Twitter.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Did Matt Laurer's accusers call the police? Did ABC ask the police to open a criminal investigation? How about Bill O'Reilly? Did the police arrest him, or Bill Ayers?

Everyday, women put their future and their job security above their dignity, when it come fragile ego, self entitled, rapey douche bags in a position of authority or power.

These women, all 3 of them, explained how their careers would have been negatively impacted, if their Gordon Sondland problem escalated. That doesn't mean that they don't have the right to talk about their experience with Gordon Sondland and address his character, as his persona is elevated in public interest and the court of public opinion.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It's weaponized gossip.

Sorry, destroying repuations on Twitter isn't noble and it sure as hell isn't justice. It's cowardly and there is no method by which the second party to "speak" can be heard over the reaction to the first and because there is no way to determine who is telling the truth and who is "making stuff up."

People lie about sex all the time. They lie about how much of it they've had. They lie about who they've had it with and how good they are / were at doing it. We shouldn't throw out 800+ years of common law cos' "rape culture." Eroding that foundation leaves all of us on shaky ground.

edit on 30-11-2019 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2019 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

So all we need are allegations, according to the hypocritical leftists.

Ni-ice!

Guilty before innocent.

"Let's toss him in jail before we find out if he did anything!"

Sondland has just been Kavenaugh'd.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Your premise is agreeable.

What's not? One of the woman had to go over the back of a couch to avoid him.

Another got a eyeful of his junk (he was waiting for her nude).

That's over the top.

Try a smooch or a little back rub - all completely avoidable? I wouldn't mind a bit. I have to bail off a couch or pour bleach in my eyes? Ahhh, no. He's a little perv.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join