It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Women Accuse Sondland of Sexual Misconduct

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
3 Women Accuse Sondland of Sexual Misconduct

US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland, a key witness in the impeachment hearings, has been accused of sexual misconduct by three women. In a Portland Monthly and ProPublica report released a week after Sondland testified before the House Intelligence Committee, the women say the Oregon businessman made unwanted advances and retaliated against them professionally after he was rejected.

Shake the rug and look what falls out. Nicole Vogel, Jana Solis and Natalie Sept, who all agreed to be named publicly.

One poor girl ended up falling over the back of a couch trying desperately to avoid Sondland's rubbery lips.

One woman suffered his advances and then financially as Sondland withdrew his financial support from her magazine after being rejected.

With another woman Sondland 'exposed' himself (ew!) and forcibly tried to kiss her after having her at his place to 'evaluate his art'. (*Bust out laughing at his originality*).

Of course the pervert in question equivocally denies such goings on...

"These untrue claims of unwanted touching and kissing are concocted and, I believe, coordinated for political purposes.

The Hill Goes into greater depth ending on a note of incredulity IMO - that these woman are only coming forward now in a 'veiled' attempt at 'witness tampering'... (*Bust out laughing at their originality*). Not.

edit on 5916Friday201913 by silo13 because: spacing

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I always wonder why these people wait until their assaulter is in the headlines to come forward. I’m your victim I don’t care if you’re famous or not

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I always wonder why these people wait until their assaulter is in the headlines to come forward. I’m your victim I don’t care if you’re famous or not

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Why hasn't these women come forward prior his testifying?
This is for the purpose of denigrating his testimony "You can't believe him he's a rapist".

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

to 'evaluate his art'. (*Bust out laughing at his originality*).

When I was a teenager, I would invite girls over to meet my cat. But it was because she was a really good judge of character and would let me know what she thought later. Because she was always polite and friendly while she evaluated them. Word got out and a number were scared to meet her.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

originally posted by: silo13

to 'evaluate his art'. (*Bust out laughing at his originality*).

When I was a teenager, I would invite girls over to meet my cat. But it was because she was a really good judge of character and would let me know what she thought later. Because she was always polite and friendly while she evaluated them. Word got out and a number were scared to meet her.

They was my dog Lady. If she growled at you, it was over.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Funny in a perverse sorta way.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: silo13

Why hasn't these women come forward prior his testifying?
This is for the purpose of denigrating his testimony "You can't believe him he's a rapist".

Actually these women are Democrats. So possibly it is retaliation for him not hurting Trump more.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
How many have accused trump? but they all are liars right?

You are sick. Get your stars and flags as you celebrate somebody being accused of something... Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: mikell

You think women being molested is funny? typical trump supporter.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Thank you.

I don't think they were molested either.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

What's even more funny is watching people like yourself bend over
backwards to avoid seeing these frauds for what they are. And then
have the accused tried and convicted in your mind. Continuing to make a
fool of yourself in front of God and everybody. As the charges are
found to be false every time. How do you do that?

edit on 29-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

You can't see this is the Democrats attacking his credibility because he basically screwed up the impeachment hearing?

Typical leftist...

This is the standard response from Democrats whenever something doesn't go their way. You probably still consider Ford a hero...

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

A Liberal Democrat woman told me in my thread it is just a little womanizing and isn't a big deal.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Its funny how often I get to use this line.

"All the best people."

edit on 11292019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I think you're talking about me. If so, that's not what I said.

I said his misogynistic "womanizing" isn't surprising, based on the rich entitled "white" privileged and irreverent attitude he displayed while testifying, coupled by the fact he paid $1 million for his ambassadorship.

I said this kind behavior was more than common, before Harvey Weinstein and the "Me Too" movement, and women could do little to nothing about it, and there still isn't, really. Don't believe me? Ask the women who worked at Fox News.

Rape culture is still alive and well among douche bags like Sondland, and evidenced by many posters in this thread and your thread.

I also said that these women's claims have nothing to do with the veracity of his testimony or politics, in my opinion.

edit on 29-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

You can't see this is the Democrats attacking his credibility because he basically screwed up the impeachment hearing?

Sondland's revised testimony put him in a world of trouble, even if he didn't name the President. He confirmed that he told Ukrainian officials that they needed to "put up" to get what they wanted. Lt Col Vindman and Fiona Hill testified they were in the room when this happened.

I think his very public swash buckling demeanor probably triggered his victims, and they spoke out. I don't think, at this point, these allegations will force him to revise his testimony again, this time naming Trump. Although, a perjury charge might, if contradictory evidence should pop up.

edit on 29-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Well they probably do. You just dont hear about them because their assaulter is not in the headlines.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

How many have accused trump? but they all are liars right?

You are sick. Get your stars and flags as you celebrate somebody being accused of something... Nuff said.

You mean like the Dems celebrating a woman accusing Kavanaugh of rape when no one they interviewed or that came forward either knew who he was or saw him at this supposed party? Yeah, you have a lot of room to talk.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sure it is.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I don't see how his womanizing affects the validity of his testimony. Nobody cares about Trump's womanizing.

And it's funny how you had such a different view of Kavanaugh who had far more suspect accusations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join