It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have to Take Away your Freedom of Speech or We Won’t Be Free

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Germany's GroKo government churning again

The uneasy marriage from the start had left the coalition lurching from crisis to crisis.

A new series of regional and European electoral defeats had finally forced the SPD to seek a new leadership.

Saturday's decision against Scholz is a "solid vote of no-confidence against the party establishment", said left-leaning TAZ daily.

"Within the SPD, it is believed that an exit from the GroKo is very possible" with the new leaders Nobert Walter-Borjans and Saskia Esken, added Bild daily.

Times of Malta

New development, Merkel may now have more immediate worries trying to hold the GroKo together.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
727Sky:

Globalist Angela Merkel to German Parliament: We Have to Take Away your Freedom of Speech or We Won’t Be Free.

In true and well-reasoned logic (devoid of course, of emotion), Merkel is quite correct. The very nature of 'society' must limit personal freedom to some extent for the sake of its stability and longevity. Merkel does not elaborate on why we won't be 'free', so I'll spell it out. You cannot please yourself, you cannot say what you like (which isn't freedom anyway, it is classless and debased ignorance), you have others to consider; your neighbour for instance, then there is your community as a whole, then your village, town, city, and then nation, and those you elect, represent you internationally.

Society requires that you compromise and self-censor, otherwise elements within society will always be at loggerheads with each other...just like we are now, and that is when no one can agree in which direction to take society, so what happens is the group with the greatest wealth, and thus power, gets to control society, and certainly not by societal consensus. Right now, this is what we have, and to find who to blame, all one need do is to look in a mirror.

The first thing that the globalist agenda required was the lock down of your government, to get it on board to the globalist vision, a vision that was promulgated in all the secret high meetings the world leaders participate in each year. Government departments and agencies have been compartmentalised, but at the same time share all the surveillance information with each other, they just use the information differently, for their own compartmentalised purpose.

The corporations have got on board to the same global agenda, and it is they who control you more than your government, because they control you through economic strangulation, equal opportunities policies, health & safety at work regulations, and general PC correctness. You either comply or you don't have a job, and if you don't have a job...well, who or what can you be? It is this PC culture you are bombarded with at work that they are trying to spread throughout society in general...as at work, so in society. This is why you are experiencing the extremes of PC culture everywhere, they are trying to habituate everyone to the idea.

Of course, they expect resistance, and they expect it for many decades, until certain generations (those brought up in non-PC cultural ways) die off, but they will achieve what they have set out to do by 2050. Your children are no longer educated at school, they are programmed, and in ways that limit both their curiosity and critical thinking faculties...they are not taught to question, but to comply.

Although most people want to be decent human beings with another, Merkel's vision for society (as well as that of all the other globalists currently running the world) wants arguing with, and it wants resisting against, not because it is either right or wrong, but because it has been imposed on you without your consent. That is a prime example of what Merkel means when they need to take away your freedom of speech.
edit on 1/12/19 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Was going to post something akin to tearing you a new asshole, rip you apart.

But you are right.

Eventually, individual freedoms, rights, liberties will be a "quaint" thing of the past when the globalists, leftists, authoritarian one-world douche-turds gain enough momentum to destroy or silence anyone who dares have an individual thought or has the ability to think critically.

It's our differences that made us great, not our compliance to authority.

Your world (and rightly so) will be one of mediocrity.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
DBCowboy:

Your world (and rightly so) will be one of mediocrity.

Nope. It's not my world, nor will I live to see it's full implementation. I am a child of the sixties, the decade when the freedom of the individual meant an explosion of diverse expression, particularly in the arts, and the beginning of women's emancipation out of the patriarchal strictures of men.

It will be worse than mediocre, it will be totalitarian with ever tightening restrictions, because that is the only way they could ever maintain it over the years, eventually, it will fail out of self-strangulation, and because of a restless population fed up with being restricted.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Sadly, I'd have to agree.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

are you just going to give up

like I mean at what point are we just going to let them stop us like ?

I wont let a government stop us from free thought
would you , are we just going to roll over and die ?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
She say,
"Otherwise our society will no longer be the free society that it was."
Thats "WAS" not IS ?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: DBCowboy

are you just going to give up

like I mean at what point are we just going to let them stop us like ?

I wont let a government stop us from free thought
would you , are we just going to roll over and die ?

Eventually I will die. We all do at some point.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
as a leader she is a thousend times better as this freak in the white house. By the way. What she means: we have to fight hate. Thats all and she is right.

Right - you mean like the hate you yourself just exuded? There should be a law against your type of hate speech. You should be in prison for it.

No. Just no. You fight hate with better information. You highlight how/why the hate is bad.

Trying to outlaw speech that you deem to be 'hate speech' is just a slippery slope has no bottom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join