It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really???? Now we need instructions??? Really???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thank you for your kind and honest comment.

I have to say, I'm a bit harder on Trump supporters than I am on the COMMUNIST LEFT (yes, the Democrat Party is infested with communist ideology) for the simple reason that so many Trump supporters self identify as believers in Jesus Christ. Given Trumps actions, words, and the nature of the inverted hierophants surrounding him, it should be obvious to anyone reading any translation of Jesus' words that Trump is anti-Christ in his thinking.

Nevertheless, not everyone in my family is religious, but they cant seem to keep the distasteful gang mentality that comes with politics away from the dinner table, especially on a day socially designated for recognizing and expressing gratitude for what we do have, as opposed to expressing disgust at the challenges our nation is facing.

I see political beliefs in a similar light to that of emotion. Sometimes you just need to keep it to yourself in certain settings, and find a health outlet on your private time.

I get this feeling that people are afraid to take the middle path. I can see why polarization occurs, but I think society as a whole gets carried away with polarization. Over correction causes deadly wrecks.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Belive as you wish, my statements to you were both agnostic and apolitical.

As I stated, you would be welcome at my table...without political comment, and I add...without religious comment.

My brother in law was studying to be a Jesuit Priest when he found a different calling in education. He later met my sister and they married, but he never lost his devout faith. Much of my upbringing was very conservative, and I remain a conservative, but understand where my statements come from. They come from an understanding of balance, in a politically and religiously charged environment.

I take exception to your views of Trump being the anti-Christ, but we can debate this some other time, not here.

Balance. Something few understand, hence my comments here on this thread.

That is all.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I understand. Thank you for taking the time to understand some of my perspective. To be clear, I don't think Trump is THE anti-Christ, I just think he very anti-Christ in his thinking.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Too bad we can't get the separation over with. If there was ever any doubt that reconciliation was impossible, ask yourself.... would you really want to co-exist with nutbags like that? I sure don't

They can go to the devil, every last one of those bitter, sour grapes, morally bankrupt, policy-less "progressive" dirt bags DOES NOT apply to liberal democrats (the real ones)
edit on 11/29/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Possibly, but he is still better than any of those things the far-left has scrounged up

(Tulsi Gabbard withstanding)

I think Tulsi would put the bureaucracy (99.9% of the Federal government) out on the street, cold, with no severance pay or any sort of benefits. I know Trump is doing it, look at all the wasteful "departments" that he simply allowed to vanish. Notice anything different? Me neither.
edit on 11/29/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I feel no need to choose between two tyrannical parties. I know who owns both of them.
edit on 29-11-2019 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Gothmog

To be fair most threads started on ats were first an article by either the left msm or the right msm.

I don't do "fair"

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Hence the grand confliction and conjecture.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I don't know what the media was thinking. Politics never came into discusdion. Well, at least not Trump. What my family was talking about was how thr ftc coppa law was going to hit you tube.

Are their favorite you tube creators still going be on you tube after the first of the year. How many people are going to be hit with the 42,300.00 fine per video not in compliance. Has anyone created and uploaded any youtube videos?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There is a solution. It's hard... it takes willpower and gumption to accomplish it, but there is a solution and it works.

It just takes time.

The solution is to ignore them into oblivion. Don't bite at the bait. Let them scream at the sky, howl at the moon, cry tears that make crocodiles jealous... but don't pay them any attention. Once the snark begins, they aren't even there.

You hear the word "divisive"? That's leftist for "not doing as we want." You hear the word "racist"? That's leftist for "doesn't listen to us." Your job is to be the "racist" according to their definition and ignore them.

"It's sure been warm lately for this time of year."

"It wouldn't be if Trump wasn't ignoring Climate Change!"

"Aw, that's just a myth. We're not going to freeze in a fiery flood."

"You sound like a triggered Trumpet! He's going to destroy America!"

"Anyone know what time the game comes on?"

"All he does is make silly tweets! He thinks he's a real President!"

"I hear it's going to be a pretty good match-up."

"You know Hillary won the popular vote! She should be President!"

"Not like last year... that game was a blow out. It's more fun to see two even;y-matched teams."

"And trump is going to be sitting in prison when Adam Schiff impeaches him!"

"Hey, could someone pass the turkey?"

"YOU'RE KILLING THE PLANET!"

"I could use some of that dressing too... thank you!"

"WE'RE GOING TO PUT HIS WHOLE FAMILY IN JAIL!!!"

"Mmmm... This is good! Alice, did you cook this yourself?"

"YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME! TRUMP IS RACIST, RACIST, RACIST!!!"

"You're going to have to give us your recipe."

"TRUMP IS A LIAR! A LIAR!! A LIAR, YOU HEAR ME!?! HE LIES!!!"

"Oh, Joe, what's this I hear about you getting a raise?"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Problem solved. It worked with Westboro Baptist Church; it'll work with them too.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Oh look, some Trumpel is getting triggered?

And I thought (and was, repeatedly, informed about this by ATS members) that this only happens to "libtards".
Another thread to bookmark should this come up again, thanx.

Trumpsters are the most thin-skinned people you'll come across. Remember how they wanted a NON-PC culture before Trump became president? Remember how they labeled everyone a snowflake during Trump presidential campaign?3 years later and they're whining over some bs opinion piece.
Lol.
You can't make this * up

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Who cares just eat the turkey everyones so triggered these days its enough to drive anyone crazy

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ManfromEurope

So you approve of Trump hating media inciting family members to make their family members shut up and stop
Supporting Trump at the Thanksgiving table. Geez every day I’m surprised by the opinions.
I actually have a family member who posted pro Bernie cr@& in the first 6 months of the Trump Presidency, suggesting we just put Bernie in the WH in place of Trump. It was all crazy Democrat talking points and I couldn’t believe what this person was posting. I had to bite my tongue, and still do to this day.
Soooo it looks to me like you support media driven propaganda to shut down dissenters.... got it.
edit on 30-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Thank you for your kind and honest comment.

I have to say, I'm a bit harder on Trump supporters than I am on the COMMUNIST LEFT (yes, the Democrat Party is infested with communist ideology) for the simple reason that so many Trump supporters self identify as believers in Jesus Christ. Given Trumps actions, words, and the nature of the inverted hierophants surrounding him, it should be obvious to anyone reading any translation of Jesus' words that Trump is anti-Christ in his thinking.

Nevertheless, not everyone in my family is religious, but they cant seem to keep the distasteful gang mentality that comes with politics away from the dinner table, especially on a day socially designated for recognizing and expressing gratitude for what we do have, as opposed to expressing disgust at the challenges our nation is facing.

I see political beliefs in a similar light to that of emotion. Sometimes you just need to keep it to yourself in certain settings, and find a health outlet on your private time.

I get this feeling that people are afraid to take the middle path. I can see why polarization occurs, but I think society as a whole gets carried away with polarization. Over correction causes deadly wrecks.
I think you meant “SYCOPHANTS”. If you are going to insult us like that, you could at least get your terms correct. So you support Communist Sympathizers because you dislike Christians. Ok got it.
Oh wait, I just saw your handle... so you dislike the 63 million Christians who voted for Trump, cause you ... like ... know better than them ... I would think with all your knowledge you would know the definition of “hierophant”.
Then again not everyone who voted for Trump is necessarily Christian or even religious.
How can you support communists when the Communist Party ideology involves the destruction of not only Christian churches but Buddhist temples as well? Why would you support an ideology which has killed millions upon millions in either cold blood massacre or starvation or work in labor camps or by displacement whine ridiculing the millions of good Christians who support the first Potus in decades to be really pro-America in both words and deeds.
Maybe you could benefit from studying the works of Professor Antony Sutton. Why not start with “Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution”, Ana my personal favorite, “ America’s Secret Establishment”. www.goodreads.com...
PS: your comment about Trump being the AntiChrist ....Maybe you prefer Pope Francis instead ?????

hi·er·o·phant Use hierophant in a sentence noun The definition of a hierophant is a priest of ancient Greece who interpreted religious mysteries, or a person who is able to explain the religious or ancient mysteries. An example of a hierophant is a religious scholar able to translate the Dead Sea Scrolls.
www.yourdictionary.com...
Definition from Webster’s Dictionary

ADJECTIVE If you describe someone as sycophantic, you disapprove of them because they flatter people who are more important and powerful than they are in order to gain an advantage for themselves. [disapproval] ...his clique of sycophantic friends.
www.google.com...
And of course nobody in the Democrat Party is like that... nobody in
The NSC testifying against Trump would be like that right
edit on 30-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Too bad we can't get the separation over with. If there was ever any doubt that reconciliation was impossible, ask yourself.... would you really want to co-exist with nutbags like that? I sure don't

They can go to the devil, every last one of those bitter, sour grapes, morally bankrupt, policy-less "progressive" dirt bags DOES NOT apply to liberal democrats (the real ones)
For me it’s abject shock over my own sister thinking Democrats can just install a communist idiot like Sanders just because they don’t like Trump and believe Hillary should have won... shock over her believing that we should just run over the Electoral college because those electors didn’t agree with her choice.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I meant hierophants: People like Paula White, Jerry Falwell Jr., James Dobson, etc. The list goes on. These people are not sycophants. They are crooked religious dominionists who want to take control of the world through the US as a superpower. We spent all these years building the Military-Industrial Complex, and now they (the HIEROPHANTS) want control of it.

You didn't read my comments. I never said I support communism. Anyone who has seen me post long enough on ATS knows that I am much more libertarian than anything else.

I never called you a sycophant, but the fact that you perceived that from my words demonstrates the gang-like 'us or them' mentality that comes with all political extremism.

And for the second time. I never called Trump THE anti-Christ. I simply stated that he is anti-Christ in his thinking.

Please take some time to actually read and understand what people write before standing on your soapbox. It just might make you less predictable.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

so much for that tolerance they always talk about...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The article is quite intellectually dishonest in its assessment of the state of affairs. It almost sounds like it’s just political bias??? But hey, gotta keep that fire burning... a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
WE do not need the instructions.

Leftists do. Which is why the article is aimed at them.

They cannot think on their own and need someone else to tell them what to think and do.
edit on 30-11-2019 by Gojira54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
One of the arguments is that Trump actually deported less immigrants than Obama.

How can someone on the left possibly hold that against trump i'll never know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join