It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rocky Photo

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
And yet,

Five more years is more-than guaranteed.

His Twitter account hasn’t even warmed up yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

edit on 28-11-2019 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Mr. President Bone Spurs

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: conspiracy nut

What a bunch of losers who think trolling is a great quality for a president.

The great quality we were talking about is his ability to make millions of butt-hurt liberals lose thier effing minds with a picture and 4 words.

And speaking of loser liberals, how is your black-faced manchild in charge doing up there?

Is crying a quality that you love in your leader?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

He's making his defenders lose their minds every time they have to defend themselves. LMAO case in point.... look how gracefully Kelly Ann Conway has aged these last few years

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Krakatoa

Hypocritical is Trump's sudden pro military rah rah rah USA USA USA attitude where was that gung ho attitude when his country needed him? I guess that bit of irony is lost on his supporters.

How does he do all that golfing with his bone spurs?

I think the irony is lost on you...

He stepped in when he was really needed.

To command all of it.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

He's making his defenders lose their minds every time they have to defend themselves. LMAO case in point.... look how gracefully Kelly Ann Conway has aged these last few years

Body shaming, age shaming, putting a woman down because of her looks...

A talent of the hypocritical (yet loving and tolerant!) left.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Lol but calling Michelle a man is ok?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ok, first off, the photo didn't "trigger" me. my first post was are we not going to have a serious conversation about this. If I were triggered I wouldn't want a discussion...….

second, one of my points is, how the republican party went from being so concerned about presidential behaviour from Reagan all the way up to Obama. To oh this president is totally fine with his behaviour. I know a lot of supporters think that it's ok for him to do the things he does because "it triggers the left" but you don't look outside your own bubble to see the affect that this is having on a global scale. Even Boris Johnson has an air of sanity about him.

Third, the point of Hypocrisy shines through in this thread. Obama was put on blast for a lot of things, the tan suit was def one and I bet you all called him out for unpresidential behaviour but oh no Trump can do no wrong??

To the numb nuts who said my friend isn't a good doctor, well they aren't a doctor, yet (they have a masters) but they are psychologist and guess what they do, look at behaviour of people and make determinations. Her words to me were she would love to study trump. So yes, it is decision based on behaviour but when you see someone fall over and they are crying you don't need to be a doctor to know something is wrong or hurt. It's obvious from that persons behaviour theres something wrong. the same applies

Lastly and I will say this again, how many of you have done something exactly the same or very similar to this in your own lives?? I am not going to use the word normal because what is normal??, but this is not mentally stable behaviour, and I knew the billionaire defence would come up and I understand that people who are highly successful are not always and I use this loosely the most "sane" people but how many other billionaires (not that trump is actually a billionaire and def not self made that's for sure) do you see doing this type of stuff?

the one thing I am looking forward to is when you call out someone in the Dems behaviour, I am going to make sure that you are reminded of the defences you used here to justify Trumps behaviour.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I dunno how he is doing. But have you seen the way Trumps wife looks at him😍😅😅😅

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

When you have nothing smart to say and you wanna "feel" like you "owned" a leftie then you call Michelle Obama a man...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'll say this much for Trump. He might look old and fat and out of shape and unhealthy but he seems to have the energy of a 25 year old. I don't know how he does it.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This might be the dumbest topic I've ever seen posted here. Seriously, if you have a problem with this, you might have some serious issues other than the picture in question. Please, do yourself and society a favor...check yourself in somewhere and get help before you snap and cause another unfortunate TDS related incident. I'm dead serious here. Please, seek help.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

How many unfortunate TDS incidents have happened so far? Are they similar to the TIS incidents?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Speed of course

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Speed of course

Another media-fed leftist lie?

Or just delusion? (The President of the United States is a drug addict who uses speed on a regular basis. And no ultra-competent leftist has tried to use THIS as a reason to impeach him. THATS your belief?)

And coming from a hack who claims that white colonialism is detrimental to third world #holes.

The next five years are gonna be hilarious .
edit on 28 11 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

White colonialism killed over 100 million native peoples on this continent alone. Tell me more how beneficial it is.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

It’s VERY beneficial. Infrastructure, medicine, academia.........

Unless you think the Stone Age was better?

White colonialism benefits countries

MASS third world immigration does not

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
100 million? Is that all?

So you’re also opposed to Islam?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

*Slurs words* "sniffle sniffle fake news sniffle sniffle" 2am twitter - Mr. President Bone Spurs -

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join