It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rocky Photo

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77
Is this site really not going to have a serious discussion about the Photoshopped Trump Rocky photo, I can't even imagine the up roar if Obama had put his head onto Ali's body in the famous knock out shot. There is something seriously mentally wrong with him. You can try defend him all you like but I bet you lost your minds about the served head shot from Kathy Griffin. This is no different except on the other end of the scale. I have always not wanted to throw the 25th amendment around but when the new chief of staff tried to oust Reagan because he slurred a little in his speeches, This blows that off the scale. Where is that republican party today??

Personally, I think it's genius!

Your reaction to it is the reason why he did it.

The man knows how to work a crowd, friendly or hostile

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
it's been so quit on Trump lately from the trumpets.. I wonder why..

Hmmm

Name super similar to the op, same tactics too hmmm

At any rate, how's it been "quit"? Seems pretty normal to me, stupid stuff comes up, left looks like fools, lefts heads explode, rinse repeat

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The pic is silly, as is any real fuss over it.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Warning: Here's another pic from an Army tweet some of y'all might find offensive. Look at those smiles.

Things like that is why real Americans like the guy and the left can't stand him.

There... I've added to the RRhheee-fire for Thanksgiving.

Kudos, Mr President!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That picture really brings out his bone spurs.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Am I too late to enter the really-bad-photoshop awards?

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

It's never too late!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

I often wonder about the angst on the left about Trump not serving in the military during Viet Nam.

First off, the left was all about dodging that... after all, it was an illegal war to them.

Secondly, Trump signed up for Selective Service 10 days after he was eligible.

Then he got a series of deferments because he was attending college... like Joe Biden, Mitt Romney, Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney, Ted Nugent, Rush Limbaugh and Bill O’Reilly did, among others.

Once he got out of college, he was entered into the draft again and after a physical determined to be Y-1 (failed his physical) which was turned into a F-4 (unable to serve, physically disqualified.)

So is the "bone spurs" reference the left throws around all the time a type of shaming because he was physically unable to serve at the time?

In his particular case I don't think he did too bad... because Commander in Chief instead, after all...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

LMAO, you are using Ted "I sh#t my pants to get out of service" Nugent.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

But, isn't not participating in the military killing machine a good thing to you folks on the left? I thought many of you, and your parents protested that war, and did everything they could, including burning draft cards and moving to Canada to avoid it? Now, it's a bad thing to have not been a soldier during that conflict?

How very hypocritical of you, or is it schizophrenic?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77
I do apologise for the multi reply, for some reason the site just wasn't refreshing and I clicked reply a couple of times, next thing you know bam 10 replies.

now I know a lot of you seem to think that this is just normal behaviour, it's not. I bet NONE of you have done that even as a joke. you have to remember that this is the president who has the nuclear codes and he acts like he's a teenager. I am not a psychologist. But I am friends with one and she has no doubt that Trump has Narcissistic personality disorder. I know you'll all say I am not etc etc etc and I know a guy too etc etc etc but does this # not worry you?? take away the whataboutism if Obama did this, I know this is my opinion but there is something seriously wrong with him and he is getting worse. I am not a fan of trump but if adam Schiff did this or AOC did this I would be asking the same questions about their ability to function as normal person.

You and your friend are nuts. Your friend should know better than to diagnose someone she hasn't examined. Only really bad doctors do that. Is your friend a really bad doctor?

I feel sorry for you that something so innocent has worked you up so bad. You should wrap yourself in bubble wrap. it's going to be a rough life from here on out.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

LMAO, you are using Ted "I sh#t my pants to get out of service" Nugent.

So that invalidates my question and my post.

Thanks for the heads up... I'll not use his name next time!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Are people serious with this snip ?

Virtually every model on every magazine is photoshopped.

Big effing deal.

File this under first world 'problems'.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I had not even seen the photo myself i dont have twitter i simply typed it in a search engine, you may want to luad over trump some more as opposed to point anything at me, seeing as OP did not supply any picture

sorry for helping out

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Someone should make one wit Trump and Rocky's body fighting Dolph Lungren so Adam Schiif can have incontrovertible proof Trump met with a Russian spy.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Mr. Bone spurs😆😆😆

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Hypocritical is Trump's sudden pro military rah rah rah USA USA USA attitude where was that gung ho attitude when his country needed him? I guess that bit of irony is lost on his supporters.

How does he do all that golfing with his bone spurs?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

What a bunch of losers who think trolling is a great quality for a president.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Mr bone spurs😅😅😅

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
And yet,

Five more years is more-than guaranteed.

His Twitter account hasn’t even warmed up yet.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join