It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rocky Photo

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Nope. He didn't. It has been proven time and again that his gestures have been used to mock others that get caught weaseling.

The disabled reporter was not unique. Trump did this during the campaign about Ted Cruz, iirc. Your hatred prevents you from even attempting to look stuff up. You automatically assume the worst and drink down the enemedia flavored crap.

edit on 2-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: tanstaafl

No it's pretty obvious he mocked a reporter with a disability. He made the disabled hand gesture for Christs sake. But you have Trump Idolatry Syndrome which is way more dangerous than tds lol

How can anyone take you seriously for making such a idiotic statement.

The disabled hand gesture.. GTFO
edit on 2-12-2019 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

What you should question is your own mental health by posting such a stupid thread which almost EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, whom has internet connection, has done at one time or another...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

No it's pretty obvious he mocked a reporter with a disability. He made the disabled hand gesture for Christs sake.

That is an extremely stereotypical, hateful and bigoted term, 'disabled hand gesture'.

You should be ashamed.

I see someone else has already explained to you how this was debunked, but your TDS is just too strong.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

All I am going to say is that I also think that Biden needs to be assessed too, I don't think he is the full quid either.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

No it's pretty obvious he mocked a reporter with a disability. He made the disabled hand gesture for Christs sake.

That is an extremely stereotypical, hateful and bigoted term, 'disabled hand gesture'.

You should be ashamed.

I see someone else has already explained to you how this was debunked, but your TDS is just too strong.

Debunked

Because Trumpsters say it is?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

How upset would you be if Trump's head was dubbed on Ivan Drago and obama's head on Apollo Creed just before the kill shot?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Debunked

Nope. Because it was.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Debunked

Nope. Because it was.

You're wrong.

Seriously, take the blindfold off.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You're wrong.

Seriously, take the blindfold off.

Annee, stop talking to yourself in the mirror before the wrong person sees you and calls the men in the white coats.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

if trump twitted it, I would still feel the same. I am not saying that doing the meme or photoshop is wrong, I am saying that it is wrong for trump to act like it is ok for a president to tweet that and that he does it not because he thinks it's funny but to play to his base, you guys say he does it to trigger the left and we all fell for it, I think that is wrong I think he did it because he is a sociopath and does it for the praise.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join