It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rocky Photo

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Trumps opponent?

mobile.twitter.com...

LOL!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is funny and well done.

www.youtube.com...

Cant figure out the newer embed codes

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

You may ask yourself, how did I get here...

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Lol...

FYI: if you got a youtube link like this

http s://youtu.be/nSuregWhlWk

Just hit the YouTube icon above the post field and paste the link. Remove everything before the / (or some other videos just leave everything after v=) and you are good to go...

This video is embedded like

[y vid]nSuregWhlWk[/y vid]

Peace
edit on 1-12-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Awesome!!

Must of took a bit of time to throw that together.

Some of these codes are different than they used to be..what part of it should I have used ?

/watch?v=nSuregWhlWk&list=LLBECIfSD0GjGwgFngfta0_g&index=4&t=0s

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
10-4

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Yeah that is kind of confusing but the only thing you need to embed is the part after "v=" untill the &...

Peace

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Im not sure, I struggled when trying from the laptop, most of the time I use my phone these days and it's easy, I just copy the link and then put whatever is after the / and now after seeing mindcrimes explanation we should both be sweet.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Im on a laptop these days, I have done it enough times. For some reason, I think the code is arranged a bit differently as of late..usually the part to cut is near the end.

Thanks to operation mindcrime for the info

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I tend to agree its nowhere near worse then the Kathy Griffin video/photo.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

and here is the video, you say tomatoe i say tomato, has he made a similar action about anyone else?, my point and your point are neither 100% fact, only Mr trump knows, some will defend his actions others will see them as distasteful

Actually he has a number of times...that is his "I'm playing stupid" act.

can you link me another video of him doing it, his playing stupid act

thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
The maturity level in the White House has dropped to epic lows led by meme master and his trigger happy son who challenged his father's fan base to trigger democratic family members and get it on video. The best reaction would win a copy of his book. What a classy way to encourage division.

These guys do not sugar coat anything, they openly call people to act like twelve year old trolls in order to further divide us. Divide and conquer tactics as old as time yet we are letting them con us.

We shouldn't let them continue to divide us as the corporations and his billionaire buddies laugh all the way to the bank as we struggle to live check to check and tax hike after tax hike

I find you post quite hilarious.

Anti-Trumpers spew hatred daily. It's non stop.
Trump - and Jr - take the piss out of them.
Your take : It's Trump dividing us.
LOL.

You want more harmony? - cut the BS. Easy.

edit on 1/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Wouldn't it be great if everyone was filter less and just spoke their mind. It would come to the point where we would all have skins as thick as steel and nobody would get offended because we are all as bad as each other.
People should stay in the playground and always remember one of their first lessons.
#sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me#

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

www.charlotteobserver.com...

Wrong again. who I am going to believe a guy that just can't stop lying or a disabled report who was mocked.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

can you link me another video of him doing it, his playing stupid act

thanks in advance

I seen it in a number of his rallies where he is talking about someone he sees as being stupid and so implies it by changing his his voice in that regards and typically waves his arms around in a mocked act that the person is stupid and confused.

Here is what Trump said afterwards....

I think the article was almost 15 years old — he starts changing the article, that he made a mistake, he this, he that. I didn’t know what he looked like. I didn’t know he was disabled. I didn’t know it, I didn’t know it at all. I had no idea. So I started imitating somebody — I didn’t speak to the guy — somebody that was groveling. Everyone know what grovel is? At the time I did the act, I did the whole thing with groveling. And I said he’s groveling, he said, ‘no, no, the article, I was wrong on the article.’ I was doing a whole big number. ‘I was wrong, I promise you, I made a mistake when I wrote the article.’ He was groveling, grovel, grovel, grovel. That was the end of it. All of a sudden, I get reports that I was imitating a reporter who was handicapped. I would never do that.”

I don't agree with Trump in whether the guy was back stepping on his article, and I don't think Trump was correct in pointing him out in his mocking attack on the guy, BUT he wasn't trying to mock his handicap either, just mock some guy he never met.

Edit to add, or even if he met the guy years ago he doesn't remember him past "the guy who wrote the article". To be honest, I think if Trump did remember the guy was handicap he would not have mocked him as he did.

Do you disagree with that view?

edit on 1-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77

Wrong again. who I am going to believe a guy that just can't stop lying or a disabled report who was mocked.

The bases of his mocking had nothing to do with his disability. If Trump was going to mock his disability he would assume a pose with his one arm to imitate it, and he didn't. Waving his arms around saying "I'm confused" doesn't assume it is an attack on the guys disability. He could have met trump a number of times since the article was written 15 years ago, but that doesn't mean Trump remembers the guy or that he is disabled.

Not something to really debate, so I guess you think he mocked the guy's disability and I say he mocked the guy's revisionist history as Trump saw it. I don't agree that either would be right thing to do BTW, but the left did jump on it with one freeze frame to use as their point, and that was wrong too.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Wouldn't it be great if everyone was filter less and just spoke their mind. It would come to the point where we would all have skins as thick as steel and nobody would get offended because we are all as bad as each other.
People should stay in the playground and always remember one of their first lessons.
#sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me#

Some filtering is good, I work around people with no filter and that doesn't mean all their thoughts are correct and so spewing out their thoughts tend to lead them down the path of saying many incorrect things, as Trump does all the time. As with these people, Trump is not trying to lie per say, he is not spending the time to logically evaluate his thoughts before they come out, and this is why he gets in trouble.

Add in as you see in 2019 where everything triggers...on the other side we can have ANTIFA running up to a person yelling FU for an hour in their face and that is OK. Its all very double standard as it seems everything on the left is now.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Biden received FIVE deferments for 'asthma' as a TEENAGER.

...former high school football star Biden got a 1-Y draft deferment for “asthma as a teenager.” It was one of five deferments Biden received (the same number as notorious GOP “draft dodger” Dick Cheney) and allowed him to avoid being drafted at the height of the war. The year 1968 was one of the bloodiest of the Vietnam conflict with 296,406 Americans drafted into military service — the second-highest during the war.
Yeah, didn't seem to bother him in the heat of a football game now did it...

Seems we need a meme of THAT...

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I dont have a view per say, i am asking to back up your previous claim he does it often with a video

thanks in advance

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Actually he has a number of times...that is his "I'm playing stupid" act.

edit on 1-12-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I dont have a view per say, i am asking to back up your previous claim he does it often with a video

thanks in advance

I looked for a meme of them, but didn't find one, so I'm not going through dozens of rallies for your needs. Also, a "number of times" and "often" are two different things. I said I have seen him do it a number of times, not "often", but when he is slamming someone he typically does over the top voice and body language, if you disagree then you haven't been watching him much...lol

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join