It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rocky Photo

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Analbumcover

A beautiful wife? You mean a fake skeleton!!!😅
Did you see the way his wife looked at the Canadian prime minister? You should if you don't!

Nope, can't say I did. Wouldn't even know what that knowledge would bring me.

Humans are shallow and like eye candy?

Yes, as a white male I find her attractive. Even more so for her age. I know it's all superficial and tons of makeup but my answer is still yes.

Not everyone can be born as beautiful and perfect as you so don't be so hard on people.

Anyway, doubt we will agree on much so no point.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77
Ok, first off, the photo didn't "trigger" me. my first post was are we not going to have a serious conversation about this. If I were triggered I wouldn't want a discussion...….

second, one of my points is, how the republican party went from being so concerned about presidential behaviour from Reagan all the way up to Obama. To oh this president is totally fine with his behaviour. I know a lot of supporters think that it's ok for him to do the things he does because "it triggers the left" but you don't look outside your own bubble to see the affect that this is having on a global scale. Even Boris Johnson has an air of sanity about him.

Third, the point of Hypocrisy shines through in this thread. Obama was put on blast for a lot of things, the tan suit was def one and I bet you all called him out for unpresidential behaviour but oh no Trump can do no wrong??

To the numb nuts who said my friend isn't a good doctor, well they aren't a doctor, yet (they have a masters) but they are psychologist and guess what they do, look at behaviour of people and make determinations. Her words to me were she would love to study trump. So yes, it is decision based on behaviour but when you see someone fall over and they are crying you don't need to be a doctor to know something is wrong or hurt. It's obvious from that persons behaviour theres something wrong. the same applies

Lastly and I will say this again, how many of you have done something exactly the same or very similar to this in your own lives?? I am not going to use the word normal because what is normal??, but this is not mentally stable behaviour, and I knew the billionaire defence would come up and I understand that people who are highly successful are not always and I use this loosely the most "sane" people but how many other billionaires (not that trump is actually a billionaire and def not self made that's for sure) do you see doing this type of stuff?

the one thing I am looking forward to is when you call out someone in the Dems behaviour, I am going to make sure that you are reminded of the defences you used here to justify Trumps behaviour.

When leftists like yourself get triggered, the FIRST thing you do is drop and do 12 jaw push-ups as evidenced by your initial 12 post op.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I heard the new Rocky movie was going to be epic.
Rocky faces his biggest challenge yet. Here's a still shot of just
what may become a classic scene where Rocky's challenger makes
her self known.

She predicts a knock out in 3 and half years.
edit on 30-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

you're an idiot, I already explained the multiple replies about 6 pages ago, I thought it was funny so did everyone else. try and catch up

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

Did someone not meme a picture of Trump being beheaded.
How did that make you feel.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Carefull now...before we know it we'll end up in the realm of muhammed depictions.

Artistic freedom = artistic freedom.

What Kathy Griffen did may be distastefull but how it makes you feel is entirely up to you.

I agree a President should have a certain level of dignity and especially if he is the president of the most powerfull nation on Earth. But the guy can have a laugh can't he?

I have a big problem with the quality of his photoshop work but that's about it...I always figured this guy would have the best graphic artists in the world at his command. Maybe that isn't a top priority in the White house and maybe that's a good thing...

Peace
edit on 30-11-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

you literally proved my point. You replied all of those things the president has done or said with the defence but the democrats. So again the republican party seem to care about everyone else's behaviour bar Trumps, you even admit that he mocked that disable reporter yet said he apologised after wards, NO he didn't. he denied he was mocking him. SAD. lol

No one likes his tweets, don't get me wrong. He has no filter and that gets him into trouble time and time again. Even with Ukraine he just vomits what thoughts come into his head at times and we see where that goes. Not 4D chess, just thoughts of the moment.

The difference is I don't get all hung up on it, and I see he is trying to do a good job, trying to literary work his way through his campaign promises, has achieve a good deal. Because of this he is doing a good job in my books and if the left wasn't trying to impeach him before day one I would not need to defend him more than I care to. Your points are really snowflake level crap and so yes I defend just based on that. He is a New Yorker and attacks all the time, especially when he is constantly attacked since day one for beating Hillary mainly.

You bring up a good point, one that got you all spun up on so lets look at it.

1. First, Trump did not mock a handicap guy, didn't even know he was handicap to actually mock him.
2. Trump flailed his arms saying that the reporter was like "I don't remember" and the failing was him acting out that the the reporter was completely confused with nothing to do with his handicap.

During the rally Trump pointed all of this out and paraphrased Kovaleski’s backtracking as he impersonated a groveling reporter changing his story under pressure. While he did this, Trump moved his hands around quickly, acting flustered.

3. The left took one millisecond freeze frame of trump failing his arms around and took just one that looked like a match to the reporters arthrogryposis condition which locks the arm in a set position, not failing around as Trump did.

here is that millisecond freeze frame

Yea he was mocking the guys stupidly not his handicap as you think, and you wonder why I get put in a position to defend...geez

edit on 30-11-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

you're an idiot, I already explained the multiple replies about 6 pages ago, I thought it was funny so did everyone else. try and catch up

You explained nothing.

You have just been trying to play it off like you didn't get extremely triggered, when you clearly are.
edit on 30-11-2019 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I may be an idiot sir, but I can read a book and learn stuff.

When you wake up tomorrow you will still be a liberal.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm not surprised that trump followers thought the muscled pic of trump is real. He is the "chosen one" a vibrant, virile mans man.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The maturity level in the White House has dropped to epic lows led by meme master and his trigger happy son who challenged his father's fan base to trigger democratic family members and get it on video. The best reaction would win a copy of his book. What a classy way to encourage division.

These guys do not sugar coat anything, they openly call people to act like twelve year old trolls in order to further divide us. Divide and conquer tactics as old as time yet we are letting them con us.

We shouldn't let them continue to divide us as the corporations and his billionaire buddies laugh all the way to the bank as we struggle to live check to check and tax hike after tax hike

(post by jimrat201 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Impeachment Knockout

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimrat201
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Why is it that EVERY person with more-than-obvious multiple accounts on this site, is a leftist?
edit on Tue Dec 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: jimrat201
Lock that bitch ass Trump!!

Why is it that EVERY person with more-than-obvious multiple accounts on this site, is a leftist?

Paid Troll.
Identical comment on Page 6 of the thread 'Newsweek & CBS End Up Eating Their Turkey of a Trump Thanksgiving Hit Piece'.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You take the mystique out of conspiracy theory you know that, right?

Somebody has had an account since 2006 only to get paid for trolling....can't it be a super secret service blackops operative posting activation codes for MKultra agents?

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

here is that millisecond freeze frame

and here is the video, you say tomatoe i say tomato, has he made a similar action about anyone else?, my point and your point are neither 100% fact, only Mr trump knows, some will defend his actions others will see them as distasteful

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Just doin my part to help drain the ATS swamp, friendo.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

and here is the video, you say tomatoe i say tomato, has he made a similar action about anyone else?, my point and your point are neither 100% fact, only Mr trump knows, some will defend his actions others will see them as distasteful

Actually he has a number of times...that is his "I'm playing stupid" act. Once again he didn't know the guy, never met him, so how would he mock something he had no clue about, and the guy's disability does not cause him to do what Trump did, it keeps his one arm frozen in one spot. I'm glad you posted the whole video so everyone can actually see what it was that Trump did. I'm not sitting on either side other than to say he was not mocking the guys disability and the left created it all for their narrative.

edit on 30-11-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I thought it was rad and immediately sent it to everyone I knew, if you can't even dealz commiebots, care do I not.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join