It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picking a fight!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

He was probably virtue signaling to his GF his outrage over a man driving a lesbian mobile!

link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

If it wouldn't have been the day before thanksgiving, and I'd have been driving my truck, I'd have let him have it right into the back of the oilfield winch truck driver in front of him, who probably would have dropped it in reverse and we could have made some road-art out of his bony ass and his pretty-boy truck! But, then again, he wouldn't have acted the way he did if I was driving the ranch truck.

The real signal in all of this was the rolling coal part. I knew right then what the message was...he was going to show some liberal puke in the Lez-baru who the tough guy was and impress his GF. That made me chuckle. If he only knew! LOL!

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ha! We posted about the Lez-baru at the same time!!

LOL!

ETA - I love that Subaru!! It will go places my truck won't even go without chains! That's my daily driver. Great car!

edit on 11/27/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: EternalSolace

If it wouldn't have been the day before thanksgiving, and I'd have been driving my truck, I'd have let him have it right into the back of the oilfield winch truck driver in front of him, who probably would have dropped it in reverse and we could have made some road-art out of his bony ass and his pretty-boy truck! But, then again, he wouldn't have acted the way he did if I was driving the ranch truck.

The real signal in all of this was the rolling coal part. I knew right then what the message was...he was going to show some liberal puke in the Lez-baru who the tough guy was and impress his GF. That made me chuckle. If he only knew! LOL!

Eat his lunch and steal their GF...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Our forester is just the ticket for these Michigan winters.

Cant complain about the mpg either!!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

My personal preference is a thumbs up. Seems to hit the cognitive dissonance square in the jaw for a KO

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Best reply to such a-holes...

I find it works very well in roadrage situations...

Peace
edit on 28-11-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

LOL!! I'm slow on the uptake tonight; it's late. Took me a minute to get that one, but it made me chuckle once I did!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Don't feel bad about it, man. If the guy had a big, lifted truck he was probably compensating for something. Seeing you probably made him feel tinier so he had to make himself feel big.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'll bet it was the woman's fault. She thought she recognized you and said something to her boy friend. Jealousy knows no bounds...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
I'll bet it was the woman's fault. She thought she recognized you and said something to her boy friend. Jealousy knows no bounds...

Oh good grief 🙄.. please tell me your kidding ! That’s just a ridiculous misogynistic statement to make as well as unfair if its the man’s jealousy that is the problem.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: gallop

You're totally right, I don't really give a hoot one way or the other!

I only mentioned it because I wondered why someone could be so mad at the world the day before thanksgiving.

Otherwise, this jackwagon is a non-person to me.

I find that people who are that hostile for no apparent reason are usually unhappy with themselves, or are trying to punish others for their hardships, or they are suffering.

I always think “wow, someones’ having a bad day”. You can’t take it personally; I usually just say a prayer for those types now”.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Keep cool, some people are like that, permanently angry with the world.
In answer to TEOTWAWKIAIFF, so Loa Tzu s first rule is know your enemy,
It should be "if you can avoid a fight, do". But you forgot the second one "get the first one in".

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just another day in Co

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Everyone should have a bright neon colored glow in the dark PLEASE CALL 911 SIGN UNDER THEIR FRONT SEAT....JUST SLOW DOWN TO LET HIM DRIVE ON AND STICK IT UP IN YOUR WINDSHIELD FOR HIM TO SEE IF HE LOOKS BACK.

Never GET OUT OF YOUIR CAR...let him get out...SCARED PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO RUN OTHERS OVER BY ACCIDENT....THEY ARE NOT CULLPABLE.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I just started laughing. First, I'm sure if I rolled out of my little Subaru and he rolled his weeny ass out of his lifted truck I probably would have towered over him, but that wasn't the point.

It may not be the point, but knowing you could have knocked the daylights out of him sure does make you feel better

I wondered if his GF would have been impressed when I didn't even try to stop when he brake-checked me and left a big ol' imprint in the back of his "pretty" rig when I shoved him into the back of the semi in front of him.

Sadly emotionally unstable idiots like that guy never think far enough ahead. The rational part of the brain that stops us from smashing some smart #'s truck up is broken on folks like that

Good on you for not playing into his petty game. Clearly kept doing it to get a reaction out of you, which you denied

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Just smile and wave.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Phone 911 anon- officer there is a guy driving ? he looks out of it on drink or drugs ,problem solved it is why we pay taxes man

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Phone 911 anon- officer there is a guy driving ? he looks out of it on drink or drugs ,problem solved it is why we pay taxes man

This … but....after you let him get out and scare you enough to step on the gas and remediate his weeny arse after you "thought" you had put it in reverse to back away from him.....

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Being a hot shot driver in and around the big city, I deal with this type of stuff multiple times a day everyday. It's just part of the day now. I can see what is happening out there, the game that is being played. One can have compassion for those who are being manipulated. Fighting paycheck to paycheck, with all the distractions and deceptions... it's easy for people to get pulled along by negative forces and fed off of. I hope and pray there is an awakening, individually, soul by soul, and these forces of darkness that use and manipulate people, are weakened significantly, and then ultimately defeated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join