It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sondland denies report accusing him of sexual harassment, calling it 'fundamentally false'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
As we have been told we have to believe these women, and now Sondland needs to prove he did not do it.

Three women have accused U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland of sexually harassing them and then taking retaliatory measures when they rejected his advances.

www.foxnews.com...

How does this impact how you view his character and this his testimony?

Oh and he is blaming it on Democrats wanting to hurt him, not sure how that makes sense with how eager he has been to please them.

Sondland's statement noted Vogel's ownership of Portland Monthly, which he described as an "outlandish conflict of interest." He also described Vogel as "a frequent Democratic party donor and close associate of Rep. Earl Blumenauer, [D-Ore.] who has spent many weeks maligning Amb. Sondland and threatening his company, misconduct that is now the subject of a Congressional Ethics Office complaint.

edit on 27-11-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He blames the Dems?
Probably because he didn't deliver Trump's head on a platter.

Wasn't a Dem congressman also running a boycott on his hotels?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If we holkd him to Trumpian standards, he must prove his innocence, right?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I was thinking Kavanaugh.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
He has learned a valuable lesson on politics. You are the most important thing to them, until you are of no use to them anymore. Then, you are worthless and deserve to be destroyed.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I dont know who to believe and sadly, it no longer matters. One of the accussers owns the magazine which broke the story which for me is a bit of a conflict. Nothing was said at the time of the alledged offenses, nor during the confirmation investigation nor during the public hearing. No official or unofficial reports made to an LEO.

Disturbing that the man testifies behind closed doors and allegedly changes that testimony during the publc hearing. After alledged threats to the family business and public threats of boycotts, and protest from a sitting Senator. Just a sad situation all the way round. Is it ok to feel like both sides are lying ?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I agree. I just wonder about the hypocrisy of those who wanted Kavanaugh's head and how they used it to claim he can't be trusted ... and whether they will do the same here.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

With my bestest tinfoil hat firmly in place:

My first thought when I saw the allegations is that THIS was being held over his head by Team Schiff to force him to participate in the Star Chamber against Trump....

And now he's blaming Dems? Not Team Trump? That actually makes sense with my first suspicion in that if the Dems were blackmailing him with this, then of course he would suspect them first.

May or may not be the case... I don't know of course!
edit on 27-11-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The timing is really suspect, but I can't say that I'm surprised. I totally got a "sexual entitlement" vibe from him while he was testifying.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The timing is really suspect, but I can't say that I'm surprised. I totally got a "sexual entitlement" vibe from him while he was testifying.

Well hey if you think so, I guess we now need to discount anything he said, because someone like that has a character unfit to be trusted.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Well of course we should! 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon stule testimony is the best kind these days, and sookie's would be most relevant and damning to Sonfland cause she/he doesn't know him or the situation from the man in the moon!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It's the "vibe" I got, so, like I said, I'm not surprised. No one should be, really. I mean, spend $1 million to get a position as the EU Ambassador reeks of rich white male privilege, and everything that comes with it. Including women, whether they like it or not.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well, the only witness that had anything at all slightly damning against Trump now can't be trusted. I guess it makes sense since every other witness disagreed with him that he was untrustworthy.

Although personally I still believe in innocent until proven guilty ....

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

We got to know him pretty well, from his irreverent testimony and demeanor.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, but he definitely has an ego and a boundary problem.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I don't see how his womanizing affects the validity of his testimony. Nobody cares about Trump's womanizing.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

We got to know him pretty well, from his irreverent testimony and demeanor.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, but he definitely has an ego and a boundary problem.

He reeks of white rich male privilege, sexually assaulted 3 women and you like him? Why, because he said something against Trump?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I don't see how his womanizing affects the validity of his testimony. Nobody cares about Trump's womanizing.

So sexual assault is just womanizing now? Is that what you called it with Kavanaugh?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Call me jaded.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Call me jaded.

I was thinking hypocrite. I don't recall you standing up for Kavanaugh as being nothing more than a womanizer and it should have no bearing on his being a SC Judge. Maybe I am wrong, but I am pretty sure you had a different opinion.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So now this is a standard play in the politicians hand book. I mean come on it is getting pretty obvious.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join